It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who's Off The Trump Train?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If I were keen, I would do a search for when Obama was attacking ISIS without Congressional approval and see the comments..or what fix news and he GOP was saying..

So will the Trump fanatics refer to this event as 'Trumps attacks on Syria" like Obama was appended to everything done during his administration or will it 'not be Trump's fault' this time

Fake chem attack that costs a few thousand dollars to set up, and a multi million dollar ++ retaliation.
I guess all day s forgiven with the Trump scandals and cover ups at Al...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess the proof only comes from our Intel community, whose been under attack by Trump and his base since the beginning.

But why would Assad use chemicals all the sudden? He has basically already won the war against ISIS and the rebels. He already gave up his chemical weapons. Using chemical weapons will only bring the West to do what they did last night. Funny enough, just before the chemical weapon attack Trump said the US will be pulling out of Syria. Finally, something I could agree with him on but after he said that ALL the sudden here comes a chemical attack! Funny coincidence.

Couple that with his recent scandals because we all know POTUS loves a good distraction from their scandals.

Fox & Friends suggest Trump could bury Comey’s book by bombing Syria

We all know how very influential Fox & Friends have been for Trump. That's where he gets his daily briefings from, not the actual Intel community.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I voted for Trump after he campaigned on being anti-establishment, draining the swamp. He has become an establishment, swamp creature. I'm afraid to inhabit that position you absolutely have to play the game and be directed by the Shadow Government puppet masters. I really believe that they sit you down after you're elected, and show you the JFK Zapruder film and threaten "this will happen to you if you rock the boat too much". Remember Obama's "Hope and Change" mantra he campaigned on? That disappeared pretty fast. I'm done.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes that is a funny coincidence. Thats why some of us were against the intel community and their attacks on trump, and trumps calling them out and trying to deescalate with russia and syria.

And now the very people that cheered on the deep state are acting appaled that Trump has given in to them and gave them the war they asked for.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

For many trump supporters, it’s about power. Not about principles or philosophical stands or Jesus or anything noble. Just power. The power to be deplorable, to be a fascist, to be a rude and greedy politically incorrect asshole. The power to indulge themselves in vice and librul tears.

edit on 617Saturday000000America/ChicagoApr000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's been the problem with the majority of POTUS candidates. They talk a big game but once in power they continue the status quo. Trump WAS supposed to be different but if you didn't get caught up in his rhetoric you could see he's nothing but a wealthy elitist liar. The man flips flops more than actual career politicians.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I am just about off; and that is after supporting his cheap words about not going after weed.

I am tired of these wars.

I dont know if trump is a warmonger, is afraid the establishment has something on him and is now compling with them, or is being duped, but I dont care.

This is nuts.

I disagree about your characterization of trump supporters being fanboys.

Sure some are.

But I have seen many trump fans condemn this tonight, and I have condemned many things he has done.

But hey, the left and the establishment got the war they wanted.

So have fun buddying up with them trump, I am SURE they will buddy up to you and vote for you.

Cultist behavior exhibit #225586441
After unloading on Trump throw in some anti-left seasoning at the end of the post.
I hope some upcoming social media psychologist will come around ats and analyze your posts and update their database with new trends regarding cult behavior.
edit on 14-4-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

For many trump supporters, it’s just about power. Not about principles or philosophical stands or Jesus or anything noble. Just power. The power to be deplorable, to be a fascist, to be a rude and greedy politically incorrect asshole.

For many anti trump people, they cheered on the intel communities, believing everything they said with no proof cause they hate trump. They have cheered for the power to be unelected sy agency that can spy on anyone and push for war and death wherever they want.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Grambler

I am just about off; and that is after supporting his cheap words about not going after weed.

I am tired of these wars.

I dont know if trump is a warmonger, is afraid the establishment has something on him and is now compling with them, or is being duped, but I dont care.

This is nuts.

I disagree about your characterization of trump supporters being fanboys.

Sure some are.

But I have seen many trump fans condemn this tonight, and I have condemned many things he has done.

But hey, the left and the establishment got the war they wanted.

So have fun buddying up with them trump, I am SURE they will buddy up to you and vote for you.

Cultist behavior exhibit #225586441
After unloading on Trump throw in some anti-left seasoning at the end of the post.
I hope some upcoming social media psychologist will come around ats and analyze your posts and update their database with new trends regarding cult behavior.

Classic deep state loving warmonger cheering anti trump behavior.

Cheer for the deep state for over a year, and criticize any attempts by trump to deescalate with russia and syria as proof of him being a puppet, then acting shocked when you get the war that the deep state you were cheering for wanted.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why is it, in todays politics, people either have to agree 100% with someone or hate them so much that they'd be willing to violate the US Constitution to have them removed?

"If you agree with someone 100% of the time, one of you isn't doing any thinking."
-Internet meme

I've been critical of Trump in the past, I was critical of Trump last night, I will (more than likely) be critical of Trump in the future.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Whose cheering on the Deep State? The Left? If so, they aren't, and no one is except for the wealthy elite. But what is the Deep State? That name has been thrown around so much lately via Right Wing MSM and online communities, even by career politicians like Newt Gingrich but that has only cheapened the name. The Shadow Gov't. Those who aren't elected and remain in power behind the scenes for decades. Those who pull the strings our our politicians, usually via campaign financing but extortion, bribery, and blackmailing as well.

These people enjoy the divided between the people, whether it's race based, religion based, or politically based. They'll take everything they can use to split the population and turn them against one another. And they are succeeding, more so with Trump than even Obama or Bush or Bill Clinton.

Trump is apart of the wealthy elite and clearly he does anything for money. Trump is the Deep State.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Everything he does doesn't affect him, his kids nor grandkids. They family has billions of $$$$$$..and will not be affected by any move, decision, action he takes.

We got a billionaire grandpa making decisions on, for, about the average American... None of which will touch him nor them.

If the end is high... don't pack. It'll be over quick for us...as he and his rich family flies away in their private jet....

Satan, Anti-Christ and False Prophet all in 1....its the beginning of the end
edit on 14-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

And now the very people that cheered on the deep state are acting appaled that Trump has given in to them and gave them the war they asked for.

Why is it always someone else who's to blame never the source of the problem ?
Deep State , CIA , FBI , Dems , Hillary , Obama ...... Never Trump.

Trump wanted to attack in response to the pictures and reports coming from Syria , people say it's Mattis holding him back and limiting the response , never thought I'd be grateful to a guy known as Mad Dog.

I'm glad people are realising the Emperor has no new cloths and welcome them to the real world.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bunch of sore ass losers crying about a few strikes on a regime gasing its own people.

I WANT PROOF!! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hello?! You're NOT getting any PROOF. That is the reality of the situation.

War is part of the American culture whether you like it or not. We can debate all you want and dream of a world without war, but once again, reality is a bitch smack of truth.

I don't give NO F#s, I trust my own Government over any others. The paranoia that ATS has on some of you is sooo comical, like you people are DEMANDING evidence? Lmfao.

When the omnibus went through, we saw sad sacks jumping the train, now coordinated strikes agaisnt a regimes gassing its own people and once more, sad sacks jumping the train.

All I know, some of you have been outed and weren't REALLY Trump supporters, oh how it is soooo EASY to simply just jump ship, posers.

I stand firm and remain at my Presidents side.

Add01: Being a Chemical Soldier, I know first hand the devastating effects of Nerves and Blisters. When asking for proof, I can't help but giggle at that. All I know, is if you have it and have used it, there WILL be an American response.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Arnie123 because: Get real.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No the deep state, as in the intel community.

You know, the people that many dems have not only been cheering for to go after russia and trump with no proof, but have alsp attacked anyone who dared question their actions.

You know the same intel community that said "Yrust us, we didnt actually look at the DNC server, and we didn't actually show any proof russia hacked the dnc, but you need to take our word for it" and the anti trumpers ate it up.

You know, those same people that have pushed for war with syria for years now. The same ones saying "Trust us we cant show you proof, but assad, who knew he had just about one the war and the US was going to pull out, decided to do the one thing that could cause him to lose, gas his own people, has done just that. Sorry we cant offer proof, but just believe us"

Yeah them. I am actually amazed at how fast the very people that have for a year supported this deep state, despite people like me saying this was a push for warmongerers, despite people from the left like Glenn greenwald and Jimmy dore condemning the democrats for cheering for these nation builders, are to now jump on a moral high horse and feign outrage over trump giving in to the war they wanted.

You reap what you so. The precdent has been sent. No true anti establishment left winger will ever win now. The democrats and anti trumpers cheered on deep state corruption because they hated trump; now the same mechanism is being used against people like Jill stein, now progressives against war like Jimmy dore are being demonetized.

Just as many of us have warned.

The etsbalishment dems and repubs got the war they wanted, and many supposed leftists cheered it on the whole way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh you trust your government?

Then I assume you trust them to have wiretaps on trump people. I guess you cheer government people like Comey who were out to get Trump.

Please.

Unlike you, I will not sacrifice my principals because my guy does something.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why is it always someone else who's to blame never the source of the problem ?
Deep State , CIA , FBI , Dems , Hillary , Obama ...... Never Trump.

Trump wanted to attack in response to the pictures and reports coming from Syria , people say it's Mattis holding him back and limiting the response , never thought I'd be grateful to a guy known as Mad Dog.

I'm glad people are realising the Emperor has no new cloths and welcome them to the real world.

Have I not said in about 50 posts that trump is at fault?

But you ignore the anti trumpers, many from the party of peace, have cheered oin the deep state and were against any attempts at deescalating conflict with syria and russia.

Maybe dont cheer on the deep state next time.

But yes, trump is to blame, no matter what the reason. He is sresponsible for this attack first and foremost.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Quite proud of some here finally the penny drops.
I have been telling you all along trump is no different than Clinton or any other politician.
Clean the swamp? They all need hanging.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ummm...and you know this...how...?

YouSir

I don’t.

Ive never been able to understand people like you. Those who follow their leaders blindly without question.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ummm...well...if it gives you a thrill up your leg to call me a sad sack poser for wanting proof...then so be it...

If your too intellectually challenged to discern how completely you and Trump have been played...then so be that as well...

Remember Mattis stating in February that there was no proof that Assad or his forces were behind the sarin gas attack last spring...didn’t think so...

But Rah...Rah...Rah let the cruise missiles fly...just like then...

This is wag the dog...
PS:...your the dog being wagged...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join