It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin looks like a chump now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Putin is morally bankrupt for letting Assad have his chemical weapons and using them under his watch.

You need to become informed on a false flag event before making ignorant posts.

So should Russia considering they have provided about 5 different versions of what occurred.

The latest bs from Russia is the White Helmets were behind and were kind enough to provide a video on twitter with White Helmets talking about how they staged the attack. 12 hours prior Russia blamed the UK for being behind it. Prior to that lie Russia was insistent no attack ever occurred.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The latest from Russia -

Syrian air defense shot down 73 cruise missiles. 2 minutes later a Russian MOD spokesperson says all missiles launched by UK/US/France were shot down and none of the targets sustained damage.

Russia needs to put the vodka bottle down.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You seem to be lacking links.

Not doubting your claim, you understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The White Helmets receive funding from the UK government. Simply look up their Wikipedia page for source links.

White Helmets Funding Wikipedia
edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Way too early to call out Putin. Who the heck knows how he will respond? You? According to this article, consequences for this attack are a very real scenario. If Russia does respond with force, are you still going to call putin a "chump?"

On Friday, the Russian Ambassador to the United States responded to the strikes by the U.S., U.K, France, and Israel in Syria by saying that Russia warned there would be consequences if such strikes occurred.

"A pre-designed scenario is being implemented," Antonov continued. "Again we are being threatened. We warned that such actions will not be left without consequences."

www.dailywire.com...
Bombings have stopped. Mission accomplished. Putin still looks like a chump. Trump's balls are swaying in the wind.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Tea bags?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He called him out when he ignored Russia's warning and struck against the Assad regime in this latest action. Putin had only just demonstrated his Satan 2 missles' and Russia made a cheesy North Korea-esk video showing Florida hit by nukes. They threatened to retaliate should we strike this time... We did. Trump called Russia's bluff, and considering that Putin pretty much IS Russia... Yeah, Trump called out Putin.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Tea bags?
Probably feels that way to Putin right about now.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It is a blatent false flag event. If you cant see that I cannot help you.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Of course it's a false flag. Now show me the evidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Connect the dots if you will. When nations condem without first checking the evidence. That strongly suggests that they have a preplanned narrative. This is exactly what happend recently in Sryia and to give you another good example 911.

Assad had virtualy won the war. ISIS had been decimated and the US had stated it was just about to pull out. No better way to troll the world with a chemical attack and bring about international condemnation and air strikes.

It is the same narrative that was used in Iraq to topple a regime. Infact if you can be asked to study you will see you have been lied to about every war that has been started in the middle east in the last couple of decades.

Have a look. Do some research. They lied about Iraq. The lied about Libya. They lied about Afghanistan and you think they are now telling the truth about Syria.

I could go on. But you will now need to go and do some actual research. I am not here to debate with you. I have bought you to the waters edge. If you are thirsty you will drink.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
All that drizzle because I asked you for evidence? lmao.

I didn't ask you to debate me, I asked you to show me proof. Big Diff in case you didn't know that. You obviously can't do that, so let it go. Being numero uno isn't all it's cracked up to be is it.
Same goes for any other Nation. America has a million examples, so # what?
edit on 15-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
Same goes for any other Nation. America has a million examples, so what?

Does the US support regime change in Syria. What where its original plans to topple this state. What scuppered these plans. Try reading the pentagon leaks to understand that. You need no more proof that the US are happy to fund extremists within the nation of Syria. Happy to arm them and happy to allow them to use chemical weapons.

As I said I can bring a horse to water but its up to the horse to drink. I have given you muchos. Its up to you not me if you want to go and do some research. Im not going to sit here all day trying to convince you.
So trot on with your two line answers that lack substance. If you want to drink you will. Remain ignorant or wake up.

Your choice. Not mine.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
Same goes for any other Nation. America has a million examples, so what?

Does the US support regime change in Syria. What where its original plans to topple this state. What scuppered these plans. Try reading the pentagon leaks to understand that. You need no more proof that the US are happy to fund extremists within the nation of Syria. Happy to arm them and happy to allow them to use chemical weapons.

As I said I can bring a horse to water but its up to the horse to drink. I have given you muchos. Its up to you not me if you want to go and do some research. Im not going to sit here all day trying to convince you.
So trot on with your two line answers that lack substance. If you want to drink you will. Remain ignorant or wake up.

Your choice. Not mine.

You've given me muchos? lol You haven't given me #! All i read was blah blah # blah. Give me something real, I know what side of the fence I'm standing on do you? You've Blabbed all kinds of crap but you've failed to share your wisdom with anyone asking you for a simple reply to a question, specifically the one I asked you for.

Either you know what tf your talking about or you don't. Which is it?

Again I ask

a reply to: purplemer..
Of course it's a false flag. Now show me the evidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I have supplied the information. Its up to you now. As I said you can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Drink horse drink!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have supplied the information. Its up to you now. As I said you can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Drink horse drink!

Your dribble is repetitive.

Drink Sheeple Drink!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ElGoobero

Trump wins by successfully knocking down a rogue state that used WMDs.
Knocking down a rogue state? Regime change? Really? He did that?

is Assad better off today or worse? stronger or weaker? he lost material assets and showed the world that the US can attack him and he can't do a thing about.

Funny, he hasn't used Putin's name though.

no need, we all know what's going on. no need to rub his nose in it. proportionate response. goal was to knock down the WMD program, not provoke Russia.

How long is a while? Did the chemical attacks stop after last year's (edited)?

did we strike his WMDs last year? no, that was something else.
some people need to learn a lesson more than once.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

IRAQ WAR 2...iraqi body count dsputes the million dead by US forces.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Or maybe, just maybe, you are being played like a banjo.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am usually last aboard the false flag train. But in this case, it was just far too convenient of timing for this attack. Literally 3 days after announcing removing troops from Syria within a few months, the government attacked their own citizens with MWD.. an act they would have to know would cause Trump to flip his lid and quite possibly delay the U.S. departure from the area? Either Assad is a complete idiot, or something else is going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join