It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin looks like a chump now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You might be the only trumpet left after this lol..

France and Britain got trumpet, the Putin horn section got mud in their tubes.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
Here's a scenario:
Trump listens to war pushers.
Trump acts. We did the same thing last year so its sort of an obligation to do it again with a little more of a message.
Trump proven to have acted in error.
Trump loses election.
War pushers win, keep their jobs.
New President installed.
Job done.

Let me take a stab at this:
Trump has justification to blow up the desert.
Trump acts.
Trump actions proven not effective enough (Assad still alive, Russia still defending Assad).
China helps Russia and raises prices and tries to undermine American market.
America forced to create more jobs and produce more locally.
America undermines China through various trade agreements.
China tries to take a shot at an American ship or plane from one of their little man made islands.
China loses all man made islands over night.
Russia goes bankrupt again.
The end.
O right, Trump wins next election.

edit on 14-4-2018 by FocusedWolf because: China's fake islands are annoying, we need a reason to get rid of those ;p

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FocusedWolf

originally posted by: Fermy
Here's a scenario:
Trump listens to war pushers.
Trump acts.
Trump proven to have acted in error.
Trump loses election.
War pushers win, keep their jobs.
New President installed.
Job done.

Let me take a stab at this:
Trump has justification to blow up the desert.
Trump acts.
Trump actions proven not effective enough (Assad still alive, Russia still defending Assad).
China helps Russia and raises prices and tries to undermine American market.
America forced to create more jobs and produce more locally.
America undermines China through various trade agreements.
Russia goes bankrupt again.
The end.
O right, Trump wins next election.

Congratulations, the msm should pay you for that astute observation....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FocusedWolf

When you have to alter quotes to make your point.....you've failed to make your point.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Which makes one wonder.

Will Putin retaliate for not only being made a fool of, but also for being outright ignored in his warnings?

The question after that is: How and in what capacity?

Will it be the sinking of a ship or all-out declaration of war?

If Russia were to attack US, UK or French forces article V of NATO would be invoked. Putin wont do anything.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Well...

To quote a famous saying 'What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas'

Lets just say 'What starts in Syria... stays in Syria' .

I hope and I think 'we' hope. I don't think we want this to escalate.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree with this. We will see how it plays out.. it’s highly unlikely Russia does anything they did nothing when we attacked last night. If they do anything it looks like it will have to be a sucker punch.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You guys are aware that the UK and the us discussed the attack before it happend, that is why the attack was limited and didn't hit anything of significance? That's what UK media reported anyway.

No Russian anti missle batterys were fired, just Syrian owned older Russian tech. And that old tech still shot down about a third of the missile. I'm guessing if the Russians were serious almost all would have been shot down.

Interestingly the UK planes didn't go into Syrian airspace, which I would take to mean they k ew they would have been toast if they had.

The west knows it can't go to war with Russia and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

I agree with this. We will see how it plays out.. it’s highly unlikely Russia does anything they did nothing when we attacked last night. If they do anything it looks like it will have to be a sucker punch.

BREAKING: Meeting of the @NATO Council called for this afternoon. France, UK & US will brief Allies on actions in #Syria.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Russia was not the target of the attack, Syria was.
Russia didnt interfere with the operation.

Russia understands any action taken against the US, UK or France would have been an attack on NATO members and article V would apply. NATO's secretary General backed that with his comments on the action.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

NATO wouldent get far with article 5 if they had targeted russian assets. Russia would protect them selves if US/NATO had attaced them. It is why nothing was sent towards were the russian have their forces or assets.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I can name several Presidents who fit that description much more than Putin. And one of them wears mom pants.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Wait a minute, NATO has no business in Syria, at all. Art 5 is only valid if a NATO member is attacked first. In this case however, a few NATO members ARE the aggressors. Art 5 is out the window. This is on the US, UK and FR, not NATO.

In any case, still no proof that Assad did it. What false flag is next? A yuge WMD somewhere in Syria?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

so trump's warmongering and slavish israeli/saudi bootlicking is obama's fault? priceless. the only chump in evidence is donald. and any fool who believed in or supported him in any way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Putin is a clever man but it's common for Russia propaganda to blow hot air when the West threatens and promises to do something and follows through with it. The only time I'd say things would seem serious is if the hotline between the West and Moscow goes cold and a Russia retaliates. Russia has not and will not retaliate at Syria's expense.

Russia will claim the shot down X amount of missiles and look like the peacekeeper in the middle.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Putins not a chump lol, he is magic. Russia is the weaklings. That's why I said they won't do anything. Russia is way to weak to screw with us. Standing alone anyway. With China's help they are strong, so is any man when they join a club, gang or organized system. Do not mistake Putin for Russia though. That guy would smoke anyone of us in hand to hand combat. Their country can't be ours though. They all talk.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Putin is in a bad place after this. If he doesn't respond, he will appear weak to his own people and elements within his own govt might go after him. If he does something he risks possible escalation and war with NATO. For all the sabre rattling, IMHO Russia is not in a position to get in a protracted war with NATO. This makes the situation extremely dangerous because it increases the chances in desperation he may miscalculate and do something stupid. I am just hoping there are not elements of the Russian military that think this is a pretext for NATO attacking Russia and decide to hit us with a massive first strike (unlikely since they cant get our subs) The Russian are chess players and the US like to shoot cans off the fence to show their marksmanship, two different games. Its hard to tell how this will turn out but I find it hard to believe the Russians wont respond in some way. If I had to guess I would say maybe a cyber attack. They can do damage but deny responsibility.

edit on 14-4-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Statement from Russian Embassy dated 13/04/2018

Statement by the Ambassador Antonov on the strikes on #Syria: A pre-designed scenario is being implemented. Again, we are being threatened. We warned that such actions will not be left without consequences. All responsibility for them rests with Washington, London and Paris.

Source: twitter.com...

Sure Putin is looking weak but comes on surely he'd rather avoid confrontation with western forces and NATO? He's not thick and knows the consequences of a retaliation on a military scale. They should do what they do best and blow of some more propaganda and voice threats that nothing will come of them.

In fact the western powers should also focus on irradicating terrorist... oh hold on a second.ooo They are funding them
What a f***ed up state of affairs.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Damn wars all the time . I'm having a post traumatic war disorder right now..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Trump "U"SA, the MAY UK and the Macron France look like chumps now, like liars, false flaggers, aggressors, terrorists, rogue states. Which act again the international laws, just to destabilize, terrorize Syria.

What was that? An attack on an alleged chemical warfare factory, as they tell us. So the good ones allegedly want to create mayhem via bombing a warfare agent factory that allegedly even creates Sarin. To save the surrounding people?
Doesn´t it look like that a) the "good ones" knew that these alleged factory was empty or that b) it never was a warfare agent factory?

Why did the "good ones" start their attacks before the OPCW could present their results? Because these results maybe wouldn´t support that illegal terror attack of these three rogue nations?

People ask themselves why Russia didn´t shoot down the rockets. Because Russia was informed, as France says now. It looks like the "good ones" just tried to lose not their faces, after their drawn "red lines". They didn´t want to end up like Obama and his "red line". Maybe Obama knew more about the real circumstances in Syria and didn´t act because of that? Maybe he didn´t want to become the laughing stock the false flags needing NATO west is now?

The actual attack was an attack into thin air, like the last one. The russians were warned so they maybe knew that the targets are not really targets, but a part of a show. A show of the usual suspects just not to lose the face at home, under the warmongering supporters, under the hawks, the cold warriors, the military industrial complex, the secret services, the deep state. Btw, good that something like this could happen only under HRC and never under the regency of the lord of peace Trump...

So the russians didn´t shoot down the rockets because they knew that they are no treat maybe. And maybe they even play together, the Russians and the NATO west:
Vlad, let us bomb three empty buildings in Syria.
No problem Donnie, Theresa and Emanuel, what do you have to offer to not lose your ugly faces...???

The anglo-american ruled NATO west looks like the bully that was denied to enter the club, by the bouncer. He leaves the scene for a short while , just to bring his buddies. Then they come back together and start to spit words. And spit to the feet of the bouncer, from a distance of 5-10 meters. And run away as fast as they can, while blustering loud. To not lose their faces, because there stood three ugly village whores that saw what happened. in front of the club. And why did they have the guts to come back like a bunch of street dogs. Because the bully called the owner of the club, before they came back to the bouncer. And promised the owner 1000 Euros, so he gives his bouncer the order not to take them apart.

Who is really the chump in that scenario?

The whole world can be happy that there is a rational thinking Putin in Russia now, and not an emotions driven Stalin or similiar. Guess Putin would be like Trump, May, Macron. The world maybe would be destroyed now, not existing anymore.

edit on 14 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join