It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin looks like a chump now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think you are in for a nasty russian wake up call.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Doesn't look like he isnt doing anything

russias response article

Still see nothing but words on twitter.

General Mattis though has stated publicly, "this wave of strikes are over."
So Putin sat on his hands and did nothing, the moment has passed his rhetoric has gone down in history as a great big nothing burger.

yeah well I have watched Mattis for years......

He looked disturbed and a bit shook as well.........

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think you are in for a nasty russian wake up call.

So now you want Putin to kill people because he looks slighted, great morals again by Russian fanbois.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

According to the Russians, the US, France and the UK have launched over 100 cruise and air-to-surface missiles on Syria and most of them were intercepted by the Syrian Air Defense. “None of cruise missiles launched by the US and its allies did not enter the zone of responsibility of the Russian air defenses, covering objects in Tartus [naval facility] and Hmeymim [airbase located in the Latakia province],” the defense ministry announced. The Russian military added that two US warships had carried out the attack from the Red Sea, as well as tactical aviation over the Mediterranean Sea and B-1B bombers from al-Tanf area had been involved.
southfront.org... Well it looks like a Billion dollar operation . Now how about that wall DT

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well put MBTM, well put.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Trump proven to have acted in error.

That is the key. How could it be proven? If it is a set up, who did the setting up?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

who did the setting up?
State Dept ?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He is publicly calling out Putin and you think it is staged between the two countries? It is not about Russia taking over the US it is about Russia working with other allies to bankrupt the US and make money from arms and oil sales/brokering. It is not happening.

This is enforcing a line in the sand from a year ago. Almost to the day...

www.nytimes.com...

2 strikes.....
edit on Apram30amf0000002018-04-14T00:50:51-05:001251 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
None of the missiles that were launched by the US and its allies entered Russian air defense zones that protect facilities in Tartus and Khmeimim, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

And for the record Russia said

"If any russian military personal or bases are targeted there would ve retaliation.

No Russians targeted
Ni Russians hurt
No damage to any Russian military base.

So with this ans no missles entering their zone.... seems to me he has no reason to retaliate...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I certainly think Putin has to do something.
What I'm not sure...
One thing for sure though is he won't go to twitter to announce it.

He will look weak to his country for saying what he did if he does nothing.
Hopefully he doesn't try targeting the USA

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Russian fanbois? 😂

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

None of the missiles that were launched by the US and its allies entered Russian air defense zones that protect facilities in Tartus and Khmeimim, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

"If any russian military personal or bases are targeted there would ve retaliation.

No Russians targeted
Ni Russians hurt

So with this ans no missles entering their zone.... seems to me he has no reason to retaliate...

That is called moving the goal posts.
Putin's brag was that he could stop any attack on Syria and blow the ships that launch missiles out of the sea.
Just hot air.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Russian fanbois? 😂

ATS is infested.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i tend to disagree with the op.
trump looks like a dork now since bringing us closer to ww3 because of assumptions surely is not why people voted for him and is so bush- and obama-esque.

all i can hope now is that at least putin keeps calm now.

our rulers lost it completely.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

How does he look like a dork?
Did you vote for him?
Putin? trump just called his bluff unlike O in Syria, the Ukraine and with other arms/nuclear deals

Our ruler is control more than you know....the talking box...I know the squealers...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump tweeted it the other day.

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No Russians targeted
Ni Russians hurt

Precisely this. Putin was also given the 90 minute heads up as requested. So to me...less of this 'get at Putin' nonsense...they have targeted Syria's assumed chemical manufacturing plants...way to go to get rid of the evidence just as the organisation has arrived to investigate the claims of chemical weapon use.....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Which character from Fox News are you really.... Con fess up....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Cygnis

Which makes one wonder.

Will Putin retaliate for not only being made a fool of, but also for being outright ignored in his warnings?

The question after that is: How and in what capacity?

Will it be the sinking of a ship or all-out declaration of war?

It's too late, the missiles got through, he didn't do what he said by knocking them out of the sky. His persona is gone.

There are some reports that many of the missiles were intercepted...how many I don't know (or even if any were). I think there might be some interesting videos surfacing soon on US missiles being shot out of the sky.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You might be the only trumpet left after this lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join