It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin looks like a chump now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If Russia bombed our ally France, what would the US do? Putin is not finished yet.

That would be an act of war on NATO, which is prepared to face Russia. Putin can't even hold his own in Syria he won't face NATO.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Very mature.

I for one think we should all be damn grateful he didn't retaliate and kick off WW3.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You don't know what Putin will do. He may just send an entire army into Syria, beat the hell out of all US backed rebels in Syria and dare the US to try it again. If I were him that is surely what I would consider.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Very mature.

I for one think we should all be damn grateful he didn't retaliate and kick off WW3.

Or maybe he shouldn't have propped up Assad, let him keep chemical weapons and such in the first place.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
What an ignorant post. Do you really think that the extent of a Russian retaliation has to happen instantly? Or that they would really intercept all missiles? Trump is a checkers-playing billionaire pretending to be President. Putin is an ex KGB spy, and is vastly more intelligent and crafty than social-media happy, angsty Trump. Expect retaliation to last years. Be it by proxy, support of NK, interference in U.S. politics, and more.

Some Trump supporters still clearly demonstrate they have the same level of world politic intelligence as Donald "I know more than the generals!" Trump.

You know that trump isnt the one who sits in the war room and draws up plans, right? This isnt a 1 vs 1. He has support staff and some of them take there jobs seriously (Mattis) and will tell him the consequences of a bad decision.

Also you seem to think that russia would have been content to NOT do those things you mentioned. Russia would have been undermining the US even if we packed up and left Syria tomorrow. Thats what they do. They push for russian interests and that means undermining US intrests.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

You don't know what Putin will do. He may just send an entire army into Syria, beat the hell out of all US backed rebels in Syria and dare the US to try it again. If I were him that is surely what I would consider.

What land mass is he going to march his army over? Turkey?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Very mature.

Or maybe he shouldn't have propped up Assad, let him keep chemical weapons and such in the first place.

I get that, if you buy that line of reasoning. But you seem to be wanting to rub salt in the wounds. Do you REALLY think the world would be better off right now if the Russians retaliated?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Very mature.

I get that, if you buy that line of reasoning. But you seem to be wanting to rub salt in the wounds. Do you REALLY think the world would be better off right now if the Russians retaliated?

The world was worse off believing he could up until Trump called his bluff, now the façade is shattered and a new reality is here, one where nobody believes Putin's rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Look at the Russian's annual military budget vs US ($70 billion vs $710 Billion). If Russia had that kind of money at her disposal, imagine what kind of damage Russia can do.

Russia is not going to retaliate instead it will save those $$$ and hope oil price increase will Make Russia Great Again. And also hope the America overspends with another endless war.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Look at the Russian's annual military budget vs US ($70 billion vs $710 Billion). If Russia had that kind of money at her disposal, imagine what kind of damage Russia can do.

Russia is not going to retaliate instead it will save those $$$ and hope oil price increase will Make Russia Great Again. And also hope the America overspends with another endless war.

So tuck tail, run and hide, wait it out for their eventual collapse like his beloved former Soviet Union did when they tried to match the West with arms, proxy wars and non existent economic power.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

When did Putin make the threats you're alluding to? Not his flunkies...but PUTIN himself? Your title says, "Putin".

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So Putin not starting World War three because Cheato Benito attacked a sovereign nation outside of international law makes him a chump.Im glad to alive at this point at least the Russians care about human life.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So tuck tail, run and hide, wait it out for their eventual collapse like his beloved former Soviet Union did when they tried to match the West with arms, proxy wars and non existent economic power.

If you are Putin, who is a better candidate than a morally bankrupt who have 5 bankruptcies to his credit.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

At this point what makes you think Iraq would stop him from passing through? We destroyed that country and they may be just chomping at the bit for revenge. Yes, even Turkey may let Russia pass through at this point. Turkey is borderline out of NATO at this point anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If you are Putin, who is a better candidate than a morally bankrupt who have 5 bankruptcies to his credit.

Putin is morally bankrupt for letting Assad have his chemical weapons and using them under his watch.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

At this point what makes you think Iraq would stop him from passing through? We destroyed that country and they may be just chomping at the bit for revenge. Yes, even Turkey may let Russia pass through at this point. Turkey is borderline out of NATO at this point anyway.

Let them come to the quagmire, maybe the Georgians and Ukranians will have less boots on their throats and rise up.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It was a British intelligence false flag its all detailed at LarochePac.com by people that know their stuff not internet or media shills

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

RE: Putin looks like a chump now

Okay, but Trump is a chump.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There were no missiles that Russia needed to stop and no need to fire off any S400's . Reports out of Syria is that they shot down 10 missiles and that 6 people were injured . All at a cost of aprox 1.8 million per missile x 50 plus the cost to deliver them . do the math

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah but it turns out maybe this was a little measly attack with 3 civilians injured and according to the Daily mail Syria struck down 13 missiles.

Syrian air defenses 'shoot down 13 missiles' fired in hour-long attack on 'chemical weapons facilities' and military bases in Damascus and Homs as state TV slams 'flagrant violation' of international law and claims 3 civilians have been injured Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join