It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's draining what swamp again?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You DO know that the left comprises a BIG part of that swamp, right? I fail to see you making any other point than "Trump sucks." OK, many of us can get behind that. However that also admits that the left sucks too. Not a strong debate point.

You DO know the difference between the left and liberals, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think it's blatantly obvious now that the people we elect to run this country aren't the people running this country.

BING! BING! BING!

We thought that we had given the deep state the finger when we voted for Trump, but turns out, we were played once again. Of course, most of us went into this suspecting there was a chance of it, but we were really hoping... Now though, as the above poster mentions, this is now completely out of the bag. Our illusion of choice is now firmly revealed as just that...pure illusion.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's the orchestrated push towards fascism. Get all of the politards to HATE based simply on party-lines and eventually we'll wind up with a 1-party (dictatorship) system.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You DO know that the left comprises a BIG part of that swamp, right? I fail to see you making any other point than "Trump sucks." OK, many of us can get behind that. However that also admits that the left sucks too. Not a strong debate point.

You DO know the difference between the left and liberals, right?

Reading my post I'd say clearly. What's YOUR point?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm a Trump voter, and pretty peeved at this lack of swamp draining....

Over 70 former lobbyists now have jobs in the administration, almost 50 of those are IN the agencies they used to lobby!

A total Soros plant is Sec. of the Treasury.

DeVos is one of the biggest GOP donors ever, so easy to see how she got her cabinet position...

Oil guy as head of the EPA...

I mean, c'mon man...this is NOT what we voted for.

For me, this Syria 180 is pretty much the last straw. I've had it with this complete abandonment of the positions we voted for. At this point, I'd pretty much vote for anyone who ran against him in 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join