It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's draining what swamp again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No really what swamp is he draining? It's absolutely hilarious how Trump's supporters continue to insist there's any swamp draining in the face of everything happening right now.

I mean his actions first and foremost reeks of swamp smell. He's had no issue with continuing the Patriot Act. Has had no issue exanding the Surveillance State. NDAA's not an issue for him. He's expanded the drone program with no hesitation. Most recently he now seeks a large strike against Syria. No hesitation. We ALL know about this.

Trump's administration has hired 187 lobbyists. Reports are abound that by the majority of that trillion dollar tax cut will most benefit foreign investors. The Military Industrial Complex is booming as a result of Trump's actions in office.

Shall we go to the people in his administration?

Bringing on warhawk and pro Iraq-war John Bolton to the fold.

How about warhawk Tom Cotton? Or flooding his administraton with Goldman Sachs alums. Took on Betsy DeVos, sister of Blackwater Founder Erik Prince. Coincidence right? BS. How about the legal and ethical scandals facing Scott Pruitt, the administration Trump nominated to the EPA? His attorney general Jeff Sessions. A long time establishment career politician wanting to criminalize MJ users. Somebody in the tank for private prisons. Oh how about that? This administration giving a boost to private prisons?

What swamp is he draining again? His entire administration is literally drowning in swamp water at the moment. Who is anybody kidding?? This is only the tip. Manafort, Flynn, it goes on. Ron Paul supporters where are you? Libertarians where are you? Tea Partiers? Where are you on here??? Silence.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What.About.ism at its finest moment 😁

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
He's pissing off the left and that makes me happy.
That and he's not Hillary.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The same one that you just cited over and over.

HELLLO...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Dude.. you just DEFINED whataboutism!

I'm happy it took you so much time to put that post together because it probably kept you off the street doing something nefarious.

I always look forward to your posts because it's the Reader's Digest version of CNN for a month so I don't have to watch them now... I just look for your post for the cliff's notes.

Thank you for your informative OP and as always no S&F!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Fair enough, but it is ironic that today he did exactly what many feared Hillary would do.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's been a few years but here we are again.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Some things are just inevitable.
Wouldn't have mattered who won the election.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You know what's so funny? First responses... no dispute to the OP. We all know he's full of s*** and there's no swamp draining. It's all about left first right.

Loving the posts. Keep em' coming.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Pissing off the other party makes you happy? Your response seems very much like a childish one. I would like to think that all parties work together. But we all want things.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Some things are just inevitable.
Wouldn't have mattered who won the election.

I believe that is true. It didn't matter if Trump or Clinton was elected. They would both have taken the same path.

But Trump was sold to the American people as someone that would not do that very thing.

Looks like America, or at least half of it, was sold a bill of goods.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Pissing off the other party makes you happy? Your response seems very much like a childish one. I would like to think that all parties work together. But we all want things.

If I wanted republicans to act like democrats I would have just voted for a democrat.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

You know what's so funny? First responses... no dispute to the OP. We all know he's full of s*** and there's no swamp draining. It's all about left first right.

I had actually hoped Trump would not go down this road. It is one we have taken before and not much good seems to come of it.

We shall see what happens here.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You've just about wrapped it all up. Even put a bow on it for us.

Trump is not the great savior. People who are satisfied that hes pissing off "the left" are imbeciles, as its admitting to being against the welfare of our nation.

I could argue some of your points...but aint feeling it. Not fond of tonights action in the least

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Fair enough. One reality should be realized is that we need to work together not against each other.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Fair enough, but it is ironic that today he did exactly what many feared Hillary would do.

Obama forgot to solve the problem.

What.About.That.?

🤓🌭

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: introvert

Obama forgot to solve the problem.

What.About.That.?

🤓🌭

What.About.ism at its finest moment

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You mean Hillary who he said "Dont vote for her shes a war monger she will keep us in Syria"

Im not willing to lose more of my brothers and sisters and a backwater sandtrap, just to "PISS OFF LEFTISTS" the hell is wrong with you?

Come on man..........at what point do you get it?

Hes basically given up on the wall, hes was gonna fund DACA, he was going to pull out of Syria, now hes committed to us there longer, BOMBING them JUST LIKE OBAMA.........hes advocated taking firearms invalidating right to due process......

Wake up man.........wake the fk up
edit on 4/13/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Ah. So you are one of those.

You are just here on the forums for attention, then.

Negative attention online is so much easier to get than positive attention. So you are feeding the beast, as it were.

I apologize for my snarky post. I truly do.

I hope you eventually work out why you need the attention. There is, for everyone, an actual positive life out there.

I hope you find it. Honestly.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

If I wanted republicans to act like democrats I would have just voted for a democrat.

HE IS ACTING LIKE A DEMOCRAT!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join