It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable heat mental powers??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

I do not use Reiki.....to be completely honest with you, I do it, it's from within, but I have no idea where it comes from....a gift I suppose? My mother did, as did my granddmother nad great grandmother....

[edit on 2/22/2005 by LadyV]

Do you believe that knowledge, and power is passed through blood?, I believe so, I believe that all the power and knowledge is pasted through out the generations, adding alittle more as it goes, and this is why I do not find it strange that you've obtained the same as your mother and grandmother, so on and so forth.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psypress_Dragon

Do you believe that knowledge, and power is passed through blood?, I

Not necessarily...I think all people have abilities, but they do not use them, do not cultivate them...the only difference is that some people do not need to cultivate it, it just is....there are those that I can not help....such as my husband...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Not necessarily...I think all people have abilities, but they do not use them, do not cultivate them...the only difference is that some people do not need to cultivate it, it just is....there are those that I can not help....such as my husband...

Wait, what do you mean you can't help your husband exactly? Just curious.
best wishes,
Dani

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Seeking Nirvana, where/how did you find your reiki teacher? I'd like to find someone to help me learn more where i live, but i don't know anyone.

When I met my teacher, I had just moved to Omaha, NE from Mississippi (I'm in the military so I move a lot). Anyways, when I got there I found a metaphysical/new age bookstore. The first day I went to the bookstore there was a psychic doing readings so I got one. She said that I was a natural healer, and that I should speak with Rod (my teahcer). As luck would have it about a week later he had a "Intro to Reiki" class at the same store. At the end of class he scheduled an appointment with each student for an attunement/treament (which took place at his home). Two weeks later, I was attuned to the first level. A month later, I recieved my level two attunement. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.
Now, I'm at a point in my life where I'm in search of a teacher once again. I haven't recieved my third attunement yet, but I would like to. I no longer live in Omaha so it's hard to contact my teacher. Actually, it's hard for me to keep in touch with anyone in the states because of the time difference. I live in Oki now (slang for Okinawa), so phone calls cost a little more now as well.

To find a teacher, I would like to suggest using thislink. I may or may not be of some help, but it is a starting point. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join