It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive been lurking.. and have learned a lot.. but tonight is different

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Im back to say.... I hope some of you are wondering just what in the hell is going on... Like I know some of you really support Trump. For reasons I failed to see during the election.. Reasons I fear I was too ignorant of and have tried to honestly learn about recently. To the point where I see defects in the left Ive never seen until now. Genuinely lurking over the last 6 months have opened my eyes to a LOT of issues I was just blind to.

But tonight.. Im curious... This is just very neocon of him.. Its very war hawk of him.. Its very.. well.... not what a lot of you wanted. What now? Im honestly curious. I know my liberal friends are freaking out... Assuming were headed to a wag the dog version of WW3. " The Cohen newz proved the dossier and magically Trump bombs Syria". Id imagine I could guess what the Trump supporters would say in retort... This thread isnt about that. I get it. The left is just as extreme as the right can be. Its pretty darn equal if you take a birds eye view on how crazy weve all gotten...

As I watch all the mainstream and non mainstream news report of us launching precision strikes, and reports of counter strikes.... I wonder.. what is the end game if there truly is someone(s) pulling the strings.... Was this Putins plan this whole time? Did he want us to eventually stumble into possibly WW3? Incite a civil war like the one we caused in his country in the 80s? Is this about revenge for him? I think so to be frank. I believe the Russians have played both sides perfectly. We have all been duped. And the sooner we learn this, the better. For the sake of our country. Trump or not... We all need to come together.
edit on 13-4-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have my private theories on what we're seeing, but they're more esoteric and tied up in prophecy.

Most people here would scoff at me and tell me I'm wrong. That makes me feel better, but it doesn't change my suspicions.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

you had a good view, youve seen the madness that transpired in 2 short years. without a doubt, you've also seen how many have transgressed to extremism, left and right.
youve seen the corruption, the deceits, the technicalities, the flip flop, the revolving door cabinet regime changes, the pseudo economic reform, the crass, the good and the bad...the supposed withdrawal from the war torn Syria, the newly proclaimed war posture, the southeast China seas failures and attempts... Israel...

do you still think the American government is run by the American government?
the Trump fanatics will save face at any cost. the hardcore liberals will save face at any cost...

its just more of the same..
edit on 13-4-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It feels like a "the narrative is falling apart and we don't have full on AI control of the internet yet" war, or a money or resources war, or a we bought all this crap, let's use it now war, or a we got you elected, let us fight a war war.

Who knows, but we are in weird times for sure.

It will be interesting, or will will all need to go buy some SPF 90000 and iodine juice boxes for the future trip to the beach.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this is the only issue congress has come together on in forever but yeah Trump = neocon

for sure not the rest of them

great observation... clearly you have learned nothing

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Russians?

Nope.

The Saudis started this with a chemical drop.

Really? No, you say?

Trump said the US was OUT!

Chemical weapon attack at the same time the Saudis say they'll fund the US to stay?

I say it was the Saudis.

Either way - the bombing has begun.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I can surly see the Saudis playing a part. Im fully on board with the Saudi govt taking an active role in striking us on 9.11. And we 100% hid that because they have had us by the balls since the 80s

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please share...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Assad's use of chemical warfare sure has interesting timing doesn't it? in fact it seems thay his use of such weapons benefits the other side much more than his side, with the timing of these attacks.

lets see public opinion of sending troops to help the rebels (which included terrorist groups, like Al Qaeda, and seems to have spawned ISIS) against Assad's government was rather negative. with so many people screaming against troops being sent. and POOF Assad uses chemical weapons against the rebel, terrorists. knowing full well that the US has always taken a hard stand against the use of such weapons. this under Obama's watch. too bad people were still screaming about US troops getting involved.

and now under Trump. Trump declares an end to US involvement in the rebellion. promising to leave. and what do you know, POOF Assad uses a chemical weapon against the terrorist, rebels. once again knowing full well the US's historical hard stance against such weapons.

so either Assad and his government/military are complete morons, using such weapons knowing full well that would increase the resolve of the US and the world to intervene on the side of the terrorist rebels against them. or for some reason the want to fight the US and most of the world, knowing full well that they would most likely loose such a confrontation. OR it has not been Assad or his military/government using these weapons at such critical times, with no real effect but to piss off the US and free world. but instead these weapons have been used BY the terrorist/rebels to gain support for themselves. and one thing we know about terrorism in that part of the world, is that they have no problems sacrificing their own people and supporters to their causes. which makes this much more likely than Assad, his government, or military using such weapons at such times. like any crime, it all comes down to motive. who actually benefits from these uses of chemical weapons? it seems that they have been in the benefit of the rebels/terrorist side of the struggle. not at all beneficial to the government or military under Assad.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Bible prophecy could be happening before our eyes. Prayers for those in harm's way and for those causing harm.

Isaiah 17-21 New International Version (NIV)

A Prophecy Against Damascus
17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

Does prophecy not say no man knows the end of the world?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I am not setting a date. We can know the season just not the exact day or time. Big difference.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would have liked further investigation into the source of chemical weapons but maybe we have secret Intel that knows. The international community has signed treaties banning such weapons from use. It would have made the west look weak to do nothing. Now that action has taken place, hopefully that is it. If it wasn't Syria that was responsible, then hopefully there aren't any more chemical attacks making it appear to be. Most likely, it was Syria that used the weapons. If Trump really wanted WW3 he could have just blown up Syria and all Russian forces there real quick. You might need sunblock 9 million.

Actually I'm glad Trump took action already instead of wondering when it was going to happen. Hopefully things will quiet down next week. I think people are afraid Russia and the US will start shooting at each other but democrats should feel completely at ease if they actually believe all the Russian collusion crap they've been harping on all year. In that case Russia, the US, and maybe Saudi Arabia could have a secret deal to get oil prices higher. More profit for everyone at the expense of consumers around the world. Actually if I think about it that way, I can imagine the conspiracy angle. If neither Syria or Russia fights back, they'll have to think of something else to scare prices higher.
edit on 13/4/18 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Trump signed a weapons deal with the Sauds not that long ago, it seems to me that Trump and the Sauds are in cahoots with each other, if it was in fact the Sauds who carried out the chemical attacks.
edit on 4/13/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We all need to come together.

In America, unity seems to come easiest to us while we have the drums of war pounding in our ears. This is nothing new and politicians-presidents alike use this to their advantage. So it would appear that Trump may be continuing the legacy of American intervention.

I am not a fan of Trump and think he is a complete douchebag, but I had hopes he was not going to go down the same road many feared Hillary would.

The road to war.

But he did and we must now deal with the consequences.
edit on 13-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I think Trump may be tied to the first seal. That doesn't mean I think he's necessarily good or bad; only that he is and that his actions and the reactions of others will create the instability needed to bring about red, black and pale in their due time.

I think it's far more complicated and larger than most people will think upon reading this.

And no, he's not the Anti-Christ ... not anymore than Obama was, or W, or any other previous president.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I voted for trump for one main reason; the game is rigged, the two parties are both in cahoots with the big issues.

Trump was a perceived outsider, and even if he did fail, he was absolutely hated by the establishment

I wanted him or Bernie. He was the only choice I had come general election time.

Now for a year, I have listened to the msm, establishment republican cans and Democrats, and left wing ats members cheer on the deep state and their hatred of trump.

Y watched them lambast trump when he said the truth about Syria, that we should be working with Assad and Russia to fight terrorists there.

I argued tooth and nail.

And now tonight, I watch many of those same people within minutes who have got the war they cheered for call trump out for being a warmonger.

It’s disgustin

Now is trump a neoconservative, or is he being duped by them?

I could say the same of bush and Obama.

The reality is I don’t care.

I am against starting wars without publicly available proof seeing as how many times we have been lied to by the intel community

So who knows what is happening

Maybe trump did pay Stormy Daniels illegally and is afraid he will get busted, so he is appeasing his masters

Maybe he has been duped

Maybe he was a warmonger all along

But tonight I am focused on two things

1 this is disgusting and should be condemned

2. The msm establishment and ats meme era that have cheered on the deep state are disgusting and are now showing their true colors feigning outrage at a war they cheered for

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh and nice to hear from you

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The bible has been around for thousands of years, plenty of time for those in power to shape world events around those so-called prophecies. I'm pretty sure any major war in history could have been connected to the vague prophecies contained in Revelation, that's why they were written in such a vague way after all.

What better way to get a large portion of the population to sit by and watch instead of taking action and demanding an end to these endless wars? Make them think it heralds Jesus' return, who wants to interfere in God's plan? It's a way to pacify the masses to the violence and bloodshed that fills the pockets of those in power.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

What was said during the election and what was expected from Trump afterward changed when chemical weapons were used. Had we known that today chemical weapons were going to be used during the election I am sure at least one of the candidates would have had some strong words and threats of retaliation for it. To say now, 16 months into the presidency, that Trumps promises during the campaign did not include this foresight isn't exactly fair.

And after seeing the responses from the left, what action would have been the right one in this situation for Trump? If he does nothing - he is a racist hater letting children suffer chemical attacks. If he intervenes - he is a neocon warmonger. As far as the left is concerned there was no correct answer. He was damned regardless of what he did or how it ended up. Even if it works perfectly and accomplishes every goal imaginable the left will still hate him for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join