It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yeah I can't understand what they are saying but judging from the images and the expressions of the commentators,
The syrians seem real pissed that some of their mosques are being damaged in these attacks.

link   
Here we go again!

If there is “blowback”, I ‘d be moving quickly as far away from Incirlik AFB as I could.

Especially given the new friendship between the leaders of Turkey and Russia.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Do you know if the flew out of Pensacola? Norfolk NAS is across the river. I don't usually hear their jets but I think they train off a carrier. I dont know for sure.
I'm surrounded by military here in every direction but due east because I live right on the coast. Every branch including the coast guard.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

In addition to the F-15s, at least 6 B-52s rotated back to Minot from the Middle East last week, with the last ones going back yesterday or the day before. They had to move all their gear back to Minot as well. They usually have the cargo flights leave a day or two after the last bomber, so they have time to pack everything up.

link   

Nah, Trump is saying "ya f'k with the bull, ya get the horns, not a nasty email"

Doesn't make it right.. or smart. Because it's neither.

link   
Hillary wanted to bomb Syria also...

So, the anti-interventionalist, America first, is again bombing another country because they have to be the world police and send a message to other countries...

draining the swamp with war hawks...

MAGA everyone!!!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: kaylaluv

I wasn't wearing your pink hat.

The Russian anti-missile battery guys are wearing pink hats right now !!

😩

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

The only confirmation I've heard is that B-1s are involved. They just rotated a B-1 unit into the area a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The ones I heard a few days ago did but I haven't heard anything today.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kaylaluv

Mine wasn't even angry. It was completely true. He said he was going to do this a week ago. Plenty of time for Russia to move planes. We know they moved their navy.
They just don't like to hear the truth. I am so beyond caring.

So you would prefer a direct attack on Russian forces ?

🙄

link   
I'm going outside for a bit because I'm heading a lot of jets again. But there are also three airports in the area and all those bases have planes flying in and out all the time though mostly helicopters. Small radar planes and such. I'll be back.

link   

Nothing from the East Coast is involved. Nothing there has the range, or capability to get there without stopping somewhere for crew rest. The only aircraft that can do it are the heavy bombers (B-52, B-2, and B-1). They have B-1s in the UAE now that are involved, and the B-2s would have launched from Missouri, not the East Coast. The B-52s would have come from Louisiana with the weather they're having in South Dakota right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So much for Hilary being the "only" candidate that would start WWIII. Looks like my suspicions (and those of many others) were right, Trump is yet another MIC puppet doing their bidding like every other president that came before him.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could Silly be talking about back up readiness?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The only confirmation I've heard is that B-1s are involved. They just rotated a B-1 unit into the area a few days ago.

Thanks for that update. Will this be a prolonged operation or just a quick surgical strike?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No, it wouldn't be. Langley is F-22s. There's no way in hell F-22s from the US are going to be involved, short of hopping their way to the UAE as backups. And they wouldn't be leaving on ferry flights late in the afternoon or at night. Those would have nothing to do with this. Any bombers flying from the US would launch from their home station and hit tankers along the way. If they were going to hop somewhere closer, it would be somewhere in Europe or Diego, not the US East Coast.

Oh definitely!

I had tankers in mind when I posted not fighters.

I know crap but even I know they won't be leaving out of VA to syria.

Not with the battle groups and bases a lot closer.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Even given your wide range and depth of knowledge concerning the subject matter, I fear it's not going to break the blood-brain barrier.

Has there been any evidence of USAF use yet? All I've read/heard is RAF.

link   

The French Navy is operating off the East Coast, preparing to deploy on the USS George H.W. Bush in the coming weeks, while the French carrier is in drydock. Langley is probably training with them again, and taking advantage of the opportunity.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

B-1s, probably out of the UAE are involved. Pentagon has confirmed B-1s, but not where they launched out of. They just rotated and replaced the B-52s in the UAE a few days ago though.
edit on 4/13/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It depends on if they get all their targets tonight. If they do, then that'll be the end of it. If there's some question, they'll probably hit them again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join