It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Grambler

UN emergency meeting called by Russia now underway

webtv.un.org...

Russian guy speaking, but no translation.

Bummer.

If you look just below the video screen you will see a box that says original. Click it, select your native language and you will get the translation.

Thank you!

Yup yup..

Right now Russia is saying there was no chemical attack however the chemical attack was because of a foreign intelligence service.

Well he is saying the attacked was staged by foriegn actors.

He is now rightfully calling out the lack on intrnational investigation before bombing, for outside actors intervening making the humanitarian crisis worse, and calling out washington for financing terrorists fighting assad.

Alld of which is true.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Trump just got his check cashed...

You don't always need human casualties to accomplish a mission

You missed my point.
The big bad boogie man killer of nice folks at every chance assad did not take the opportunity to fill the spaces with people so that trumps strike would look like a slaughter. that is madman 101

There were un inspectors there in dumas at the time yet no fatalities and no worry for anyone getting in the way.

It takes many days of planning and coordination to pull off such with no injury.

Full corporation on all sides including the un.

This all over a man who has been fighting to rid his country of isis all this time.

Man i know you are a thinker and can see through the process of deduction that this was as staged as the apprentice.

Either way trump will leave us with a decent legacy and road map as to how to regain our economy and begin to garner freedom.

He will be remembered in a good light.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nikki haley from the US now speaking.

SO far the proof she has offered assad did it was she saw pictures of kids gassed and it is not fake news.

Weak.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Now she is talking about assad gas attack in 2017.

To bad Mattis has already admitted that they do not have proof assad committed that 2017 attack

Lost in the hyper-politicized hullabaloo surrounding the Nunes Memorandum and the Steele Dossier was the striking statement by Secretary of Defense James Mattis that the U.S. has “no evidence” that the Syrian government used the banned nerve agent Sarin against its own people.

This assertion flies in the face of the White House (NSC) Memorandum which was rapidly produced and declassified to justify an American Tomahawk missile strike against the Shayrat airbase in Syria.

Mattis offered no temporal qualifications, which means that both the 2017 event in Khan Sheikhoun and the 2013 tragedy in Ghouta are unsolved cases in the eyes of the Defense Department and Defense Intelligence Agency.

Mattis went on to acknowledge that “aid groups and others” had provided evidence and reports but stopped short of naming President Assad as the culprit.

www.newsweek.com...

But Haley would have us ignore that and just pretend that despite the US own investigation not being able to prove assad did it, we should just take her word for it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

SO far the proof she has offered assad did it was she saw pictures of kids gassed and it is not fake news.

Weak.

France released the evidence. It was videos of helicopters dropping barrel bombs, eyewitness accounts etc...

As for the investigative body topic Haley pointed out Russia has vetoed them in the past.

opposition groups in syria do not have air assets.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Weak.

France released the evidence. It was videos of helicopters dropping barrel bombs, eyewitness accounts etc...

As for the investigative body topic Haley pointed out Russia has vetoed them in the past.

opposition groups in syria do not have air assets.

It takes a little bit more these days than a few pics or vids to determine such.

Are you aware of the current level of software that is on and off the free market??

They have the tech to put you in the driver seat of those copters if they so choose.

However kudos to the president for a great staged event with no loss of life.

That is not proof that is food for the warpigs...

In the end it does not really matter.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"But Hillary wants to invade Syria!"

"But Trump is anti-establishment and believes in no more regime change."

"It's not Trumps fault, he was misled by the deep state, Obama holdovers, and the deep state!"

Better get the popcorn ready folks, the shoe has just begun!

Trump supporters got played. Lawl.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

"It's not Trumps fault, he was misled by the deep state, Obama holdovers, and the deep state!"

The intel community supporters like you got the war we were telling you you weee cheering for!

So while trump supporters may have got played, at least many of them were against the war hawks you have cheered all along.

But glad to see you can have a good chuckle at the deaths that will result from this

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The intel community supporters like you got the war we were telling you you weee cheering for!

So while trump supporters may have got played, at least many of them were against the war hawks you have cheered all along.

But glad to see you can have a good chuckle at the deaths that will result from this

What are you on about?

If you think for a second I support any sort of intervention in Syria that's truly hilarious.

Go ahead and cite where I've ever "cheered," for military intervention in Syria. Lol.

Trump supporters are against military intervention in Syria?

Ah, must be those #alternativefacts back at it again!

Absolute clowns

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What are you on about?

If you think for a second I support any sort of intervention in Syria that's truly hilarious.

Go ahead and cite where I've ever "cheered," for military intervention in Syria. Lol.

Absolute clowns

You cheered for the intel community, you cheered for there push for trump to be aggressive to ruissia and syria.

yes, many trump supporters are against this.

In fact the only prminent people I have seen be outraged by this are those condiered right wing nuts; alex jones, mike savage, mike cernovuch, anne coulter, tucker carlson.

Show me left wing media people outraged by this. Oh thats right, they all want this war.

The only left wing people I see in the media against this are people like Jimmy dore and glenn greenwald, who have said for over a year that the deocratic party were being warmongers and cheering for the corrupt deep state that is striving for conflict with syria and russia.

So while you may have not been for intervention in syria, you were told what cheering for the intel community against trump would lead to, and you were so caught up in hating trump that it fell on deft ears.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you consider MSNBC to be left wing?

Have you been watching it? I have. I don't see any of them saying this was a good idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you consider MSNBC to be left wing?

Have you been watching it? I have. I don't see any of them saying this was a good idea.

No they are saying trump is bad, but they have been cheering for war.

here are some nice vids to check out.

Who is that calling for trump to intervene? Oh thats right, MSNBC hosts!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Got anything from MSNBC saying that this was a good idea? That doesn't seem to be included.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Turners Doomsday Video with Charlie Sheens Dad. Look Away! Or not.. 4 Million Views can't be all that bad right?
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

His analysis isn't right, but his list of aircraft is, if incomplete.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

scurries away to get ten foot pole........

i think trumps statement on Syria was scripted.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

you said savage...

He called this all week long down to the letter B.

On a side note i believe that during his monday show he was on lsd scripting this event that would not happen for days.

Just listen to his opening on monday and look at his article bout professionals dropping micro doses at work.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What are you on about?

Absolute clowns

You cheered for the intel community, you cheered for there push for trump to be aggressive to ruissia and syria.

yes, many trump supporters are against this.

In fact the only prminent people I have seen be outraged by this are those condiered right wing nuts; alex jones, mike savage, mike cernovuch, anne coulter, tucker carlson.

Show me left wing media people outraged by this. Oh thats right, they all want this war.

The only left wing people I see in the media against this are people like Jimmy dore and glenn greenwald, who have said for over a year that the deocratic party were being warmongers and cheering for the corrupt deep state that is striving for conflict with syria and russia.

So while you may have not been for intervention in syria, you were told what cheering for the intel community against trump would lead to, and you were so caught up in hating trump that it fell on deft ears.

Where did I cheer for the intel community to push Trump into ordering strikes on Syria?

You guys are obsessed with identity politics, haha.

Pretty sure I've always been opposed to military intervention but the massive triggering of Trump supporters trying to flip his flop has caused mass hysteria.

Keep on supporting your warhawks. I don't.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks,
I'll make a note of this then.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join