It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From what I hear he did but he was overruled.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Gee what a surprise. Lol. He's so phony such a hypocrite. It's like spin the bottle foreign policy. Where ever it lands is the policy of the day.
When the bombs start flying this way he'll have his hands in his armpits like Mary Catherine Gallagher.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not on the ground there. Duh...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you know their pattern, you know they aren't going to fly on a Saturday normally. And again, it doesn't matter. They're not sending fighters from the East Coast 6,000 miles to attack targets in Syria. And they certainly wouldn't be launching them, to send them 6,000 miles less than an hour before strikes began. Even if they had the reach, and could get there in time for the strikes, the pilots would barely be able to function. There is no way what you heard yesterday was involved in anything in Syria.

You say you know their patterns, well I know their tactics and procedures a lot better than you do. They already have F-22s in the Middle East, as well as all kinds of other aircraft that would have been used. There is no need for anything from Langley to be involved.
edit on 4/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

I'm willing to bet something new was involved. As for figuring out speed, it's possible, but certainly not easy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Watching the Pentagon briefing now.

Even after a good nights rest and thinking about this, I can safely say that I was and still am against any action in Syria.

But I'm glad it (at least) was limited in nature.

All the talking heads on Fox are saying "mission accomplished".

SMDH

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
this was just like last year but this time they targeted chemical infrastructure, right? or, am I missing something?

britian and france were also involved this time and it was more impactful..

2000% increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours according to dana white.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not on the ground there. Duh...

Duh...

Be cool if you was tho.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's like spin the bottle foreign policy. Where ever it lands is the policy of the day.

At least give them some credit, ts more like:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So nobody died in the bombings..

Sounds like a staged event.

Hey world i am gonna bomb this building right here and this one over here even though i said i would not and even if i did i said i would not let you know when.

Now if the so called madman in syria was really who the media makes him out to be he would have marched folks to those buildings and made them wait there for further instructions.

It is all staged.

So kudos for the show and no loss of life.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So nobody died in the bombings..

Sounds like a staged event.

Hey world i am gonna bomb this building right here and this one over here even though i said i would not and even if i did i said i would not let you know when.

Now if the so called madman in syria was really who the media makes him out to be he would have marched folks to those buildings and made them wait there for further instructions.

What kind of evil monster does not take full advantage of such events?

Assad has joined in on the reindeer games folks...

It is all staged.

So kudos for the show and no loss of life.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If bombs started flying this way, the entire world would be over.

That being said, striking Syria was probably a waste of time, but as long as we're keeping their holy war confined to the mid east, I'd say we're winning.

POTUS delivered a statement to the world. And most of all, showed Russia's threats are mere bluster.

So much for "Collusion" though. This is the third major time POTUS has slapped Russia in the face, taking us the brink of WW3.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You don't always need human casualties to accomplish a mission. They wanted to degrade Chem WMD capabilities, and this did that. Their R&D, manufacturing and other war machine is destroyed. Thanks to Israel, half of their Air defense was taken out a few days earlier.

We also send a message to Russia, Iran, NK, Syria and other two-bit states: knock your #### off, immediately.

Otherwise, Trump has demonstrated both the resolve and technical capacity to deliver precision strikes in short notice.

Isn't challenging Russia something the far-left radicals have been using to attack Trump? Looks like he listened...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
UN emergency meeting called by Russia now underway

webtv.un.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

after a week blabbering about it. "hey good buddy take cover - gotta make another show."

temporary distraction.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hmmm planes and where some of them came from🙄🙄
And returned to...

theaviationist.com... -tonights-mission/

The aircraft tasked with ensuring air superiority and DCA (Defensive Counter Air) were 31FW F-16Cs, from Aviano AB, Italy, and 48FW F-15Cs, based at RAF Lakenheath but deployed alongside the Vipers at Aviano. They were supported by KC-135R tankers with the 100th ARW from RAF Mildenhall. The shots in this post, taken by photographer Claudio Tramontin outside Aviano today, show the aircraft loaded with AIM-120C AMRAAM and AIM-9X air-to-air missiles along with external fuel tanks. Interestingly, the Vipers carried also a AN/ALQ-131 ECM pod as well as the Litening ATP (Advanced Targeting Pod). Pilots worn the JHMCS (Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Sight).

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

webtv.un.org...

Russian guy speaking, but no translation.

Bummer.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

webtv.un.org...

Bummer.

If you look just below the video screen you will see a box that says original. Click it, select your native language and you will get the translation.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

webtv.un.org...

Bummer.

If you look just below the video screen you will see a box that says original. Click it, select your native language and you will get the translation.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

webtv.un.org...

Bummer.

Thank you!

Yup yup..

Right now Russia is saying there was no chemical attack however the chemical attack was because of a foreign intelligence service.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join