It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The fact that you smugly try to act like I or others that have supported trump that are calling him out on this are somehow hypocrites shows you are either ignorant almsot beyond comprehansion or such a partisan hacck that you actually cheered for trump to get in to a war and kill innocent people just so you could score political points.

It seems since I see hypocrisy in Donald Trumps statements about Syria and some people who support him it means I cheered for Trump to get into a war and kill innocent people.

What the actual hell.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are confused.

Many (Most?) leftists believe that you have to back your party 100% of the time regardless.

Their moral compass goes in the direction their leader(s) choose at a whim.

To disagree with a candidate you may have supported in the past is apostasy.

Its surreal.

As if this escalation into possible WW3 isnt enough, we now get a textbook example on how smug and disgusting hypocrites can be, that have cheered the intel community on for over a year in their effort to push trump toward the war with syria and russia they want, and then have the audacity to act superior and moral by condemning the very escalation they cheered for.

And then on top of that, to try to act like trump supporters, who voted against this conflict and Hillary who was running on it, are somehow to blame?

My blood is boiling.

Sorry if I get a little upset not wanting to see innocent americans and others around the world die.

But hey, I guess its a small price to pay so that the peace lovving liberals can feel smug about themselves. The deaths that come for cheering on the intel communities is a small price to pay to make trump look a little bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Alex Jones had a profanity laden meltdown including a "F*** Trump!" (fair warning, lots of profanity)

Hahaha. "Should we shut these feeds down and delete those?"

Yeah not so much.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Damn that means they offloaded nearly every drop they got. This might be a bigger show of force then the WH was letting on in the announcements earlier.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The fact that you smugly try to act like I or others that have supported trump that are calling him out on this are somehow hypocrites shows you are either ignorant almsot beyond comprehansion or such a partisan hacck that you actually cheered for trump to get in to a war and kill innocent people just so you could score political points.

It seems since I see hypocrisy in Donald Trumps statements about Syria and some people who support him it means I cheered for Trump to get into a war and kill innocent people.

What the actual hell.

Oh maybe you missed the thread aiuthored by YOU I posted, calling trump attenmpt at descalation with russia shady an an indication fo him being a putin puppet or something.

And you had a litanty of other posts cheering on the intel agendcies war against trump.

Again, I will assume you are jusrt ignorant.,

Just know this; some of us knew the intel agencies hated trump because he might put a pause on their regime change planes; and we refused to cheer them on with no evidence in their attempts to take down trump.

You cheered them on.

So enjoy your war.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That's what I was just thinking too. 1511 is down to about 10,000 feet heading to intercept the Athens ILS. The -10 is still in the area, so he might be hitting something interesting that's going over for damage assessment, while the -135s are hitting the bombers on their way out.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
And now we have 63-7999 airborne out of the UK. Something that is going to take a lot of fuel is heading back over Europe right now.

Were being told that its over after the launch................

I know better than to know that......

I still think Russia is going to respond....I cant decide if its going to be militarily (prob not) or not.......but im pretty sure China is going to respond economically....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In another thread I actually had an individual ask me why I was for a war with Syria after repeated posts illustrating my disgust.

It's almost like they're reading a script.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Alex Jones had a profanity laden meltdown including a "F*** Trump!" (fair warning, lots of profanity)

Hahaha. "Should we shut these feeds down and delete those?"

Yeah not so much.

Yeah its funny right?

I mean to see a man passionate about not wanting innocent deaths.

If only everyone was morally superior like you, and could cheer on the murderous deep state in their effort to push trump to escalation with russia and syria.

Doesnt AJ realize that its all about supporting your team, and not having a moral compass and calling out what is wrong even if the person you supported does it?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Their response will probably economic not military after all thats all that matters to those that run the show

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

They sent bombers out of the US, and they'll recover to the US. The B-2 missions to Iraq required 14 tankers all told for each cell of 2. These guys are launching to hit them on their way home.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In another thread I actually had an individual ask me why I was for a war with Syria after repeated posts illustrating my disgust.

It's almost like they're reading a script.

Can't give you enough stars for this post. I guess you can chalk it up to a fundamental difference in belief and ideology considering the way this is being tossed around.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Been hearing about some rumblings in the Ukraine but can't find anything on it yet.

The 'yea we did it and it's over' can't be taken for much.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: JinMI

Pardon me if I missed it but who's cheering this action on?

Theres quite a lot, im listening to the news right now and there is HEAVY justification and fierce debate on it at the moment.

Quite a lot of his supporters are cheering him on and flag waiving, im wtching facebook explode and Twitter go go go......

Its......depressing to say the least

Yeah, all this detailed technical terms like "taking out Assad's chemical capabilities, research & development, etc".

When household cleaners is all it takes to make a chlorine gas cloud.

Hell we used to make chlorine gas clouds for fun as teens.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That's what I was just thinking too. 1511 is down to about 10,000 feet heading to intercept the Athens ILS. The -10 is still in the area, so he might be hitting something interesting that's going over for damage assessment, while the -135s are hitting the bombers on their way out.

Another 10 and 135 are showing up near Crete.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Looks like 2605 was one of the spares. He's all the way up at 36,000, heading west over Heraklion now. He might recover back to the UK.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

They sent bombers out of the US, and they'll recover to the US. The B-2 missions to Iraq required 14 tankers all told for each cell of 2. These guys are launching to hit them on their way home.

Yeah kinda what i gathered over your location posts........

We cant be told everything thats going on for the sake of secrecy etc........but......to me this exacerbates the situation....

My opinion.....

Russia is measuring its response.....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you so much for your updates.

And you too Pyle.

I may end up staying up late tonight. lol

edit on 14-4-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They're certainly not reading posts.

I'm not going to condemn Trump at this time, because I can see this still going either way... there is a potential, however slight, for positive things to come out of this. There is also the potential for a LOT of negative, and for that reason I am not going to champion Trump either. I'm waiting to see if this gamble pays off... the wheels are still spinning on the slot machine.

Suffice it to say I am hoping for the best still, while having my finger on the "Bad Trump! Bad! Bad! Bigly bad!" button.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I don't think it does honestly. It wasn't unexpected after watching our operations the last few years. They even sent a B-2 from Whiteman to hit a target in Libya last year.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join