It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

58-0094 just popped up over France, about the same area 1511 has been heading through. KC-10 86-0030 just came out of McGuire with 1472.
edit on 4/13/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The term war was used in context to the poster in which I was responding.

An actual investigation for starters.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You may be correct, but my point is that, instead of bombing Syria, we could have use that money to build Infrastructure in this county.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There are American soldiers fighting out there. I would have hoped that people would at least stop the partisan rhetoric for a few minutes until some real facts come in, not just a bunch of what-if and guessing. But no. Here it is, plain as day. Party line bullsh1t knee deep and piling up fast. Way to go. I bet you are proud of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Trust me, I'd love to see the infrastructure repaired more than the average person. I run all over the country and have to deal with the crap roads every day. But, at the same time, if we're going to have as many military commitments we need to have a military that can actually do things. Hopefully after a couple years getting maintenance back on track, they'll reduce the military and dump more into infrastructure.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Because we've run our military into the ground, and can barely operate as needed for training, let alone operational purposes. That's not something you can fix without money.

When I was in the theater, our equipment wasnt that good, we had need of updated equipment......

I just talked to a Cousin who joined the Marines and has been over seas now for about a year.......according to him now its even worse......they are struggling to even get their hands on stuff that hasnt been cycled in and out so much that its unreliable at best.......

They know what they are doing, they are stretching us out, were spending money doing other things, were fighting on too many fronts......were ill equipped in many areas......they are playing the long game......

And the flag waivers are too damn short sighted to understand whats happening.....

Funny how all the armchair generals cant see this tactic while they cheer on this action.....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Units that are deploying now are taking aircraft from units that aren't deploying, just so they can have enough flyable aircraft to deploy. Readiness rates are all down into the 70% range, with the two best being the A-10 and B-52. The Depot is so far behind it's not even funny. And that's not even touching the OBOGS/ECS issues that have cropped up in the trainers, and F-18s in the last few years.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
There are American soldiers fighting out there. I would have hoped that people would at least stop the partisan rhetoric for a few minutes until some real facts come in, not just a bunch of what-if and guessing. But no. Here it is, plain as day. Party line bullsh1t knee deep and piling up fast. Way to go. I bet you are proud of yourselves.

They wont, because they are buying into all the hype being spewed by the media, not to mention just what Trump was saying.

They dont know the real conditions........they are too busy cheerleading to actually look into the facts.......

I even have an Airforce friend (state side only ever deployed to Germany i think) who thinks this is a great stance to think.....but hes also a die hard Trump supporter......

Despite everything hes been involved in , hes still blinded by all that........it blows my mind

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Units that are deploying now are taking aircraft from units that aren't deploying, just so they can have enough flyable aircraft to deploy. Readiness rates are all down into the 70% range, with the two best being the A-10 and B-52. The Depot is so far behind it's not even funny. And that's not even touching the OBOGS/ECS issues that have cropped up in the trainers, and F-18s in the last few years.

Exactly , and how concerning is that?

Our "potential" enemies have observed this and know where our deficiencies are.......and how to proceed.....

People are calling Putin a flake, wuss, etc etc........the man isnt stupid......hes playing the long game IMHO while watching the US populace Cheerlead "shows of force".......

Sun Tzu has never been more obvious

edit on 4/13/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Pardon me if I missed it but who's cheering this action on?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

I'm just glad Hillary didn't win the election. Because then we'd be at war in Syria and maybe even starting WW3 with Russia.

Dodged a bullet with that one.

Funny!

Another trump hater cheering for the deep state and their war against trump, beliebing he is a putin puppet

Then when he goes against Russia you hate him for that too

Just a taste for the new talking points

Trump won’t bomb Syria “trump is a Putin stooge!”

Trump bombs Syria “trump is an evil war monger!”

Hey, I'm just glad we don't have a warmonger as a president. Someone who would just attack a country without congressional approval. We don't have to worry about that with Trump.

Sure!

Trumps a scum bag for this.

I glad you can so flippantly act like you haven’t been cheering on the deep state for a year now, and now pretend to be outraged when trump goes along with their white she’s.

You ought to be ashamed

People like me warned you over and over, the intel community lies, they are war mongers, trump is talking sense not want war with Russia and Syria.

But all the while you and many others said no trump was a Russian stooge, and we had to cheer on the intel communities attacks of him

And now minutes after the strike they wanted you want us to forget your cheerleading?

Own up to it.

You want ed this death, and you got it.

What are you even talking about? What do you want me to own up to? Lmao.

You really believe I wish death on people because I don't believe in some conspiracy where Donald Trump is the savior fighting a secret government? Grow up.

There's only one government, and it's the same one Donald Trump just used to lob missiles at a foreign country without congressional approval. Please don't bring your BS right wing propaganda here and accuse others of wishing death on people because they don't share your delusion.

You know what, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are ignorant as opposed to nefarious.

You honestly have no idea how your cheering for the deep state, who as was obvious with hillary, wanted a conflict with syria and russia, makes you look like a hypocritical fool for now minutes later calling out trump for giving in to those very same deep state people you have been cheering and parroting.

There are many many examples, but take this thread of yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=underwerks

Yepp, you thought that trump trying to avois conflict with ruissia was somehow proof of him biueng their puuppet.

And me and many others told you, the deep state is not to be trusted, they are warmongers that want trump to escalate withgrussia.

And so you make threads and post cheering on that deep state, saying trump not wanting to escalate with russia is somehow shady.

And then you are one of the first ones, when Trump bombs syria and escalates with russia, to call him out for it.

We told you, you were cheering for the warmongers. Yopu were cheering for the people that couldnt even be bnothered to look at the dnc server, but assured us with no publicly available proof that russia hacked us.

We told you they wanted war with syria, and thats why they kept pushing this evil russsian narratvive, and foaming at the mouth when trump tried to work with syria or russia.

But you implied that meant trump was guilty.

SO now you have the escalation you cheered for with russia and syria.

SO enjoy it!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So I wonder what they are going to be hitting because its a bit late for a TDY across the Atlantic.

Also I think 58-0128 is the one that keeps coming in blocked just south of France. 59-1511 is still burning holes north of Crete.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Pardon me if I missed it but who's cheering this action on?

Theres quite a lot, im listening to the news right now and there is HEAVY justification and fierce debate on it at the moment.

Quite a lot of his supporters are cheering him on and flag waiving, im wtching facebook explode and Twitter go go go......

Its......depressing to say the least

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh, the news.

Not surprised in the least that there is a new lateral dividing line. There is nothing good about the government action today/yesterday.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Heavies coming non-stop out of the ME region usually hit over the Med, somewhere over France or near the UK, then make the crossing and hit tankers on our side of the Atlantic. With that many tankers, we've got to be looking at at least two heavies, and the fighter packages. The fighters probably came out of, or recovered to Crete or somewhere closer. That's a hell of a flight from France, to Syria and back, with a combat run in the middle of it.

My money is on a pair of Spirits out of Whiteman.

58-0001 just launched out of the UK, passing through 10,000.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

They wont, because they are buying into all the hype being spewed by the media, not to mention just what Trump was saying.

They dont know the real conditions........they are too busy cheerleading to actually look into the facts.......

I even have an Airforce friend (state side only ever deployed to Germany i think) who thinks this is a great stance to think.....but hes also a die hard Trump supporter......

Despite everything hes been involved in , hes still blinded by all that........it blows my mind

No doubt there are hypocritical trump supporters.

Buit from both this thread and all media, it seems to me that many trump supporters such as myself are speaking storingly against this.

In fact, many of us have been saying for over a year that the establishment on both sides wants regime change in syria and escalation with russia.

And the anti trumpers, particularly the left leaning ones on ats, the media, and DC pushed and pushed and pushed for conflict with syria and russia (you know the party of peace)

We warned them that the intel agencies hated trump in part because he was a thorn in the side of their war plans, and these people mentioned told us to shut up; that we had to believe the intel community even if they offered no proof, that if trump didnt escalate with russia and syria it was proof he was a russian stooge.

So to hear them tonight no call out trump for this attack is beyond hypocritical and absurd.

And although I agree with your condemnartion of this attack and trump; I feel you couldnt be more off base with where the majority of the hypocrisy is coming from.

The party of peace got the war they were dying for.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

People who only get their news from MSM and have decided that thinking independently is a bad idea are cheering this.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If I were Putin I would wait for us to use up a considerable amount of ordinance on Syrian targets then when everyone goes home, shoot at their backs.

I bet he named his response operation hornets nest or something similar.

If we lose even a single aircraft carrier, we would lose enough planes to make every other ship struggle to pick up the slack. If we lose 2....

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Heavies coming non-stop out of the ME region usually hit over the Med, somewhere over France or near the UK, then make the crossing and hit tankers on our side of the Atlantic. With that many tankers, we've got to be looking at at least two heavies, and the fighter packages. The fighters probably came out of, or recovered to Crete or somewhere closer. That's a hell of a flight from France, to Syria and back, with a combat run in the middle of it.

My money is on a pair of Spirits out of Whiteman.

I wouldnt want to lose money going against you on this one, its a good bet.

Also 58-0001 just took off out of Mildenhal bet we see it turn south west.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Among others, t_D and redpill are cheering it on.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join