It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump will deliver a statement on Syria at 9 p.m. ET

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
From what I can see from the consensus that since Trump took a 180 from his stance, we should have all seen it coming and the 'we told you" so's come out of the woodwork.

Even though the support for the government action and evidence to its action is very low.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're dipping our nacho's in a taco bowl we have no reason being near.

Then we need to get the Hades out of the UN.

Come to think of it, we just need to get the Hades out of the UN.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Putin being a KGB guy knows exactly that Trump is a bigger Puppet of MIC. Americans under republican president is willing to go to war. Democrats wont get enough support for bigger wars (Compare GB's endless war vs previous admin's war)

Russia's resurgence happened under Bush, when we ended up fighting endless war, Russia were rebuilding.

Now look what happened, oil prices is going to shoot up (more money in Russia's pocket), the countries who are afraid of US will spend more money buying up Russian arms. MIC all over the world rejoice.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I speak for all American people since I'm just a fat loser on the internet and that qualifies me.

We are ####ing sick of war. I've personally been there and own several t-shirts. I'm now old and somewhat wise enough to realize that war is ####ing stupid and a waste.

All I can do is shake my head at all the waste.

All the god damned waste.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Because your views don't change when you are the leader of the free world?
I don't care what he said before he was President.

It is easy to give opinions when you don't know what is going on.
Say what you will, he did not know what he knows now, and he knows more than any of you.

I believe Assad gassed his so called people.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Pyle

Yeah. He's popping in and out. Right now I'm only showing 59-1511 over the Med, but there have been five different QUID callsigns showing up. Four at or below 28,000 and one at 33,000.

The ones over the Med just got joined by a KC-10, 86-0027.

59-1511 is MPRS jet so a little bit of everything in the Med today. Wonder if they sent it to help with French, Brits or Navy assets.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We're dipping our nacho's in a taco bowl we have no reason being near.

Then we need to get the Hades out of the UN.

Come to think of it, we just need to get the Hades out of the UN.

TheRedneck

A bombing run on the UN might be justifiable.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

While not part of the thread, I'm wondering what part of Trump is part of the MIC? He doesn't seem to have any connection to the MIC or any investments involved wit the MIC. Can you provide evidence to relate to these two items?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hmmm... middle of New York City... I kinda see your point... not really.

Maybe we could move the UN building to Chicago first?

TheRedneck

link   

link   

Especially when there is little factual evidence to support a war.

Also, I thank you for your service, but not for being a vet this time....the other one.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

They might have sent it to help with the French, since that's the only one showing up over France. Five -135s and a KC-10 is a lot for a fighter strike package though. Even going as far as France from the Med. The KC-10 in question usually carries the wing pods as well. I'm not sure about the other -135s though.
edit on 4/13/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Hmmm... middle of New York City... I kinda see your point... not really.

Maybe we could move the UN building to Chicago first?

TheRedneck

Might I suggest moving it to Washington DC?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Putin being a KGB guy knows exactly that Trump is a bigger Puppet of MIC. Americans under republican president is willing to go to war. Democrats wont get enough support for bigger wars (Compare GB's endless war vs previous admin's war)

Russia's resurgence happened under Bush, when we ended up fighting endless war, Russia were rebuilding.

Now look what happened, oil prices is going to shoot up (more money in Russia's pocket), the countries who are afraid of US will spend more money buying up Russian arms. MIC all over the world rejoice.

Thats not true either Obama in his 8 years bombed more, and had more movement in that theater than Bush did.........stop making it partisan

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Like i said i get what your saying and agree with you. Both party are full of hypocrites but the left has gone to full retard levels with it . i have seen more trump supporters calling out trumps bs (like in this thread ) far more often then the left. They appear to be completely blinded with party loyalty over everything

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks
I'm just glad Hillary didn't win the election. Because then we'd be at war in Syria and maybe even starting WW3 with Russia.

Dodged a bullet with that one.

Funny!

Another trump hater cheering for the deep state and their war against trump, beliebing he is a putin puppet

Then when he goes against Russia you hate him for that too

Just a taste for the new talking points

Trump won’t bomb Syria “trump is a Putin stooge!”

Trump bombs Syria “trump is an evil war monger!”

Hey, I'm just glad we don't have a warmonger as a president. Someone who would just attack a country without congressional approval. We don't have to worry about that with Trump.

Sure!

Trumps a scum bag for this.

I glad you can so flippantly act like you haven’t been cheering on the deep state for a year now, and now pretend to be outraged when trump goes along with their white she’s.

You ought to be ashamed

People like me warned you over and over, the intel community lies, they are war mongers, trump is talking sense not want war with Russia and Syria.

But all the while you and many others said no trump was a Russian stooge, and we had to cheer on the intel communities attacks of him

And now minutes after the strike they wanted you want us to forget your cheerleading?

Own up to it.

You want ed this death, and you got it.

What are you even talking about? What do you want me to own up to? Lmao.

You really believe I wish death on people because I don't believe in some conspiracy where Donald Trump is the savior fighting a secret government? Grow up.

There's only one government, and it's the same one Donald Trump just used to lob missiles at a foreign country without congressional approval. Please don't bring your BS right wing propaganda here and accuse others of wishing death on people because they don't share your delusion.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

While not part of the thread, I'm wondering what part of Trump is part of the MIC? He doesn't seem to have any connection to the MIC or any investments involved wit the MIC. Can you provide evidence to relate to these two items?

[url=http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-defense-20180212-story.html]Trump proposes huge increase in military spending/url]

America's Budget - $716 billion for fiscal 2019
The increase alone is bigger than entire Russia's yearly spending - more than $74 billion, a 10% increase over current spending levels.

edit on 13-4-2018 by VimanaExplorer because: Linked

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Especially when there is little factual evidence to support a war.

Also, I thank you for your service, but not for being a vet this time....the other one.

What war?
There is no war.
What factual evidence do you need to assume Assad did not gas his citizens?

link   

Because we've run our military into the ground, and can barely operate as needed for training, let alone operational purposes. That's not something you can fix without money.
edit on 4/13/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They might have sent it to help with the French, since that's the only one showing up over France. Five -135s and a KC-10 is a lot for a fighter strike package though. Even going as far as France from the Med.

Just saw 57-1472 pop up heading east out of Grissom, currently over southern Ontario. Flying as RCH310.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join