It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CIA behind chemical accusations in Syria to orchestrate increased US presence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So just spitballin here but if the US wanted an increased US presence in Syria wouldn't this be the only accepted way other than ISIS to sell it to the US Public? Regardless of who did it or actually what happened wouldn't that fall under their operational control?

On the other hand when undeniable proof is given that it was Assad and cronies it opens the door to level the place and be done .... beginnings... lucratively speaking it's all about the money& resources.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I don't think US has to much motive. We're already there.

UK however did release this week an outside agency confirmed the nerve agent was used by Russia in the UK. Syria offers a nice proxy for revenge.

Israel hit an Iranian installment a day~ after the after the alleged attack... No one batted an eye. Syria's spokes woman also said that coming ahead Israel is going to be the biggest loser in this situation.

That being said, could have been Syria, we'll probably never know.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They could just say ISIS was behind Vegas

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My guess is UK is running the show. The US federal reserve top stockholders are owned by European banking organizations, mostly British. So a collapse of US will also collapse the UK as they have been milking the economic cow of US since the Fed was establisehed in 1913.

So my bet would be MI5.

The white helmets according to canadian reported was created by British ex-soldier.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Probably.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think US has to much motive. We're already there. 

The CIA has motive.
Their enemy Donald Trump announced that we would be pulling our troops out of Syria.... then there's a chemical attack that is blamed immediately on Assad, with no evidence.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
And don't forget Russia is chompin at the bit for retribution for their "contractors" that hit the homeland mom's hard and was an awesome embarrassment to Russian military capabilities so any action by the US will be met with severity...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The CIA has motive.

I didn't excuse the idea fully, just said I don't think we have much.

Also we're not the only one with motives.

Israel has motive for us to stay as well. And they're right next door.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Don't forget about the Iranian bases that are in country (Syria) as well I know Israel is watching that closely hmm, what's the Israeli version of the CIA?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Swamp Ops

🤐

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
My guess is UK is running the show. The US federal reserve top stockholders are owned by European banking organizations, mostly British. So a collapse of US will also collapse the UK as they have been milking the economic cow of US since the Fed was establisehed in 1913.

So my bet would be MI5.

The white helmets according to canadian reported was created by British ex-soldier.

That's where I am at, the empire still holds many cards.

Americans may think they are independent but they only escaped British rule of law, the same bankers that have always pulled the strings still do.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well if they did or didn't or whoever did it it's on now anyway!!!! Russia vs USA via Syria sovereignty

top topics

join