It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Articles Of Impeachment Drafted For Rosenstein, Report Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Exactly. Where did these articles go?
You gotta have the votes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

None. You're the one who is confused. Or you think I'm saying something I'm not saying. Either way...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

None. You're the one who is confused. Or you think I'm saying something I'm not saying. Either way...

Right.. my explanation stands.

Since you also seem unfamiliar with the story the impeachment was for noncompliance with a congressional subpoena.

The subpoena was complied with at the 11th hour.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
its was a handful of trouble makers who don't have the courage to even put their name on it.
Rosenstein has basically said he doesn't respond to threats.
edit on 512018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It was a last resort according to the article. Because they knew they'd never get the floor votes anyway.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It was a last resort according to the article. Because they knew they'd never get the floor votes anyway.

Exactly.

Frightened little rats are trying desperately to avoid the iceberg ahead of them ... but they can't. They know this. We know this. And Trump himself is painfully aware of this.

(Somewhat OT, but Devin Nunes is about to have a Very. Bad. Day. Watch what happens)

(And so will Trump, but that comes later down the road)

WAIT I forgot the key phrase!

"Enjoy the Show". That's what I'm supposed to type, right?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema

How much later? How long must the country endure a crook as president? Every day he is upsetting the apple cart (starting a trade war for example); how long before the special counsel acts and saves us from this man? I say every day they prolong this is another day the country is hurt.
edit on 1-5-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You poor man. Go have a drink. Spring is here. Treasure your life!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

its was a handful of trouble makers who don't have the courage to even put their name on it.

Rosenstein laughed it off today. I wish that timid White House doctor (R. Jackson?) had guts like that!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Some of you speak with such authority

You are making assumptions the only honest thing a single one of you can say at this point is you have no idea what's happening
edit on 1-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Exactly.

Frightened little rats are trying desperately to avoid the iceberg ahead of them ... but they can't. They know this. We know this. And Trump himself is painfully aware of this.

(Somewhat OT, but Devin Nunes is about to have a Very. Bad. Day. Watch what happens)

WAIT I forgot the key phrase!

"Enjoy the Show". That's what I'm supposed to type, right?

We've been hearing this for how long? Even the poster you replied to promised trump would be impeached by mueller's findings and i asked then how can YOU know that? Never really received a good answer to that, So i ask you, What do YOU know that we don't???, because I've seen nothing that points to any of this taking place. Is it what you hope happens or do you have something to actually show or tell us to explain how you can speak about the future with such authority?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Rosenstein says that Congress "cannot extort the DOJ".
www.cbsnews.com...

News for Mr. Rosenstein: Congress CREATED the DOJ. Congress has OVERSIGHT responsibility of the DOJ.

Congress demanding compliance..or rendering punishment for not complying, is not "EXTORTION", Mr. Assistant Attorney General.

edit on 5/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Famous last words, like "hold my beer"

Think of them as the "anonymous sources" Dems like to quote.

edit on 5 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

How much later? How long must the country endure a crook as president? Every day he is upsetting the apple cart (starting a trade war for example); how long before the special counsel acts and saves us from this man? I say every day they prolong this is another day the country is hurt.

OMG!!

Trade War?!

How bout a real war with Noko, Iran, russia?

Would that be better for you? Real shooting and stuff?

I hear NAFTA won't be good for Mexico, OMG!!!

The hell is wrong with your priorities?

You that broke that you won't survive a nuclear trade war?!

Take a pill.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's OK. Comey kinda insinuated the same thing.

"99 corrupt politicians in DC
99 corrupt politicians.
Take one out, the BS spouts,
98 corrupt politicians in DC.

98 corrupt politicians in DC
98 corrupt politicians.
Take one out, the BS spouts,
97 corrupt politicians in DC...
"

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

This is not a threat so to speak. This is one branch of government holding another accountable. Congress is exempt from privacy laws and the other crap being used as an excuse for why the DOJ/FBI does not turn items over unredacted that are subpoenaed.

If Rosenstein wants to roll the dice that is certainly his prerogative. Thus far there are 5 articles that have been drafted and all have substance and merit to them.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The noncompliance with congressional subpoenas is bad enough. But there are actually other charges in Rosenstein's impeachment documentation.

I think they have good reasons to impeach.
They need to get on with it.

The caucus also alleges that Rosenstein “failed to enforce multiple laws” including “improper authorization of searches and electronic surveillance” under FISA, and “failed to act on behalf of the Attorney General by properly supervising the administration of FISA by failing to demonstrate probable cause to believe the targets of surveillance were a foreign power or agents of a foreign power.”
The draft also alleges that Rosenstein “failed his oath of office” by “refusing to discipline” Justice Department personnel after “obtaining evidence of disqualifying conflicts of interest demonstrated throughout the course of the ongoing investigation regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary Clinton’s private email server.”

According to the document, Rosenstein “knowingly provided misleading statements related to this supervision” of the Justice Department investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged contacts with Russia. The draft suggests the misleading statement came during a hearing on Dec. 13, 2017, when he said “any involvement FBI attorney Bruce Ohr had in the Russian investigation was without his knowledge.”

source

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Dude get a grip, there has been a crook in the oval office pretty much my entire life... minus Jimmy carters 4 years he seems like the only honest one to hit that position.

But its Trump... so OMG... crook... liar... philanderer... says mean things... guilty of being a big Meany, impeach immediately.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

This is not a threat so to speak. This is one branch of government holding another accountable. Congress is exempt from privacy laws and the other crap being used as an excuse for why the DOJ/FBI does not turn items over unredacted that are subpoenaed.

If Rosenstein wants to roll the dice that is certainly his prerogative. Thus far there are 5 articles that have been drafted and all have substance and merit to them.

Rod needs to be shot like Moe Green.

Just anywhere, through the eye.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join