It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - Impeachment of AAG ROD ROSENSTEIN is Being Prepared.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good, impeach him if you want, but I'd be satisfied with immediate termination, loss of all benefits and no more than 5 minutes to clear out his desk/be trespassed from all federal property.

..and maybe security could make sure he 'accidentally' face-plants the door on his way OUT

Rosenstain/Rosencrime is one of the most worthless "humans" I've ever seen. And listening to his shrill voice is grating to my ears. His goofy, asymmetrical face and annoying smirk also.

The face of our Justice Department must inspire confidence and respect, not look like a deflated, scrawny, hollow, "less than" worm salad that was left in the sun for a week.
edit on 4/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

April 16, 2018

The IMPEACHMENT of Rosenstein seems to be more than just a rumor out of Congress.

During an interview with the Fox Business Network, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) raised the possibility that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is under investigation for his role in the Uranium-One scandal.

“Gohmert: “Rosenstein could very well be under investigation. There is a full investigation into Uranium-One, which he supervised, which he soft-peddled to allow Hillary to get her colleagues to approve the sale of uranium to Russia through Uranium-One. So, I have no problem with impeaching Rosenstein. He is a problem. He needs to step down.

But, he’s not going to because he’s got to cover for himself and for Mueller in the Uranium investigation.”
Source: revolutionradio.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He needs a good Geiger counter now !!

👀⛑💡

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

If he doesn/t deliver the Comey memo's today
he could be looking at impeachement any time.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But now we have Comey saying that Rosenstein is "dishonorable".

www.bizpacreview.com...

Does that mean Rosenstein is a "good guy"? On second thought, does Comey like anybody?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

If he doesn/t deliver the Comey memo's today
he could be looking at impeachement any time.

Like last week with Nunes and Gowdy, Rosenstein will wait until 2 hours before the deadline, then summon the Congressmen seeking the memos to his office, in a rainstorm at night.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But now we have Comey saying that Rosenstein is "dishonorable".

www.bizpacreview.com...

Does that mean Rosenstein is a "good guy"? On second thought, does Comey like anybody?

I'm not sure anybody knows what Comey's doing.

I'm not sure Comey knows what he's doing.

I'm not sure Comey knows what anybody is doing.

All I know is the whole Comey gang are liars.

That includes all the last Administration from bottom to bottom (they never did make to the top).

😁😎
edit on Apr-16-2018 by xuenchen because: 😱🚿

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not at all convinced Rosenstein is a problem.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As of 6.22.2018 Rosenstein has failed to turn over the most important documents, and was caught hiding other documents from Congress. Impeachment of Rod Rosenstein is imminent, if he does not comply today.

SOURCE: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

from your link

Republicans have tossed around the impeachment threat for weeks.

they were "supposed" to bring an immigration bill to the floor for votes also.....seems to me they enjoy doing nothing then bitching because nothing gets done

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

*lights the torches*

*gets the forks ready*

*oh and grabs some popcorn*

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

from your link

Republicans have tossed around the impeachment threat for weeks.

they were "supposed" to bring an immigration bill to the floor for votes also.....seems to me they enjoy doing nothing then bitching because nothing gets done

House Speaker Paul Ryan has been resisting bringing contempt or impeachment to the floor for a vote. He finally changed his tune this week. Is willing to hold Rosenstein in "contempt", if the requested documents are not turned over to Congress.

House Speaker Paul Ryan wouldn't discount the possibility of holding Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in contempt of Congress should the Justice Department fail to fulfill all outstanding document requests.

“I am supportive of making sure we get the documents we rightly deserve, that we legitimately requested. We expect compliance,” Ryan, R-Wis., said during his weekly media briefing when asked about contempt by a reporter.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Earlier you posted this...

Impeachment of Rod Rosenstein is imminent, if he does not comply today.

Now you post this...

Paul Ryan wouldn't discount the possibility of holding Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in contempt of Congress should the Justice Department fail to fulfill all outstanding document requests.

Impeachment or Contempt of Congress...which is it? Or is it both?
Or more likely is it neither as the gop controlled congress WON'T get off their asses and fix anything?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Vested interests and conflicts of interest are being exposed.

The💥Sun💥Burn

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Human (Child) trafficking is a multi-billion dollar business.

The political conflicts/support is getting outed.

😎

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I don't know the difference between contempt or impeach, when it comes to an Asst Attorney General. Both must be pretty serious, if the Speaker of the House is so tepid about initiating either one.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sorry I do not expect any action from the gop controlled congress until all those incumbents "choosing not to run for re election" are gone.
Not many in that place that say what they mean and mean what they say.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Contempt doesn't really do anything, impeachment will remove him from office.
I expect neither from Ryan. He is full of nothing but hot air.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's a shame how fractured the Republican party in House/Senate is. At least Democrats are 100% unified in their beliefs. Though I'm not sure if they would be 100% unified if held a majority, either. They weren't 100% under Obama.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even if they don't have the votes in the senate to remove Rosenstein, impeachment would give Trump and Sessions the cover they need to fire him.

"Mr. Rosenstein's lack of cooperation with congressional oversight, resulting in the passing of articles of impeachment against him, forces me to conclude that he is unsuitable for a position of such power. Consequently, Mr. Rosentein is hereby terminated, effective immediately.
~Donald Trump."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join