It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Says Legal Pot is OK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sounds like good politics to me.....Trump was very clear in his pre election interview that he favored states rights on the issue.

If he remained silent subsequent to that....it's only to build a useful amount of tension/apprehension. Imo.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

If he remained silent subsequent to that....it's only to build a useful amount of tension/apprehension.

Yeah. Right. 3D chess.

We know he doesn't like Sessions. But he doesn't like Obama even more, so anything that undoes anything Obama did is good. Right?
edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Perhaps some of his buds are cashing in on the predictable dives, and rebounds, cannabis stocks take on the announcements. Many of these stocks are fledgling concerns which most
houses will not allow a personal account holder to trade in, despite being in the ten dollar range.

When Sessions opened his yap to reaffirm federal crackdowns, I just happened to be poised to leverage myself in a few companies I had looked at-purely speculative based on daily swings. My broker would not let me buy any of these. Instead, you must have broker assistance, which means a $40 charge, and waiting in line when you need to get out after a Sessions fart.

The next day Sessions opened his mouth and out came a cloud of his foul smelling intestinal gas. Nearly all of the cannabis stocks were demolished. Due to Trump’s recent remark, some of the stocks have recovered. I was spared the ride. But think on how easy it is to cash in with knowledge of an impending Sessions utterance. One thing I know about money is that you can never have too much once you get the hang of it. It is proof of greatness. A few quick words at the whore pit and you enrichen a lot of friends. I dunno. I wake up dreaming of it....it seems there’s no end in sight. I can say that there are forces at work collecting data and such regarding cannabis, using tricks and tactics, for future prosecution, background checks. I tend to file these efforts and occupations as ‘idle talk’ to be severely judged.

# 963

edit on 14-4-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Boehner is certainly cashing in.
Good on him. The snake.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Go against PotHeads and you will lose.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yeah. Don’t that just warm your heart. Tips spilled through boozy coked up annelid lips.
I still never caught the thing that changed his heart. Oh yeah, dollars. Imagine that.
Special place in hell...

# 964
edit on 14-4-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

90% of America has changed its opinion on marijuana since 1990, including my grandparents and most of the people I know.

We are talking a span of 28 years since 1990 - if your opinion on something doesn’t change a couple of times you probably live in a shoe
edit on 15-4-2018 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
it all changes in June...................

Canada goes live

July 1st. Canada Day. Then American kids 19(18 in Quebec) can come on up for booze and weed.

I still didn't get an answer to my query on a referendum.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The War on Pot is over.
Re-Education camps and Pot Boarding for the losers..

We won this war. On July First We will start acting like it.
Karma is coming for the Anti-PotHeads

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SpectateSwamp

Well.....just because we won the war...doesn't mean we need to turn the bride into a whore.

We can keep seeking for what's right and if we exploit her (cannabis)...let's do it in the pursuit of righteousness and not for usury.
edit on 15-4-2018 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Which time?

But, Trump also called Colorado's legal marijuana industry a "real problem," in the same interview with O'Reilly, a departure from his position in 1990, when he told The Miami Herald that the US needs to "legalize drugs to win" the war on drugs.

www.businessinsider.com...

A 20 year old girl pulled her eyes out in South Carolina. Tainted marijuana. Legal pot would have saved her eyes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Still thinking like a real business man .Profit both ways , serve the public with healthy weed oils, laughing at big pharma. exporting it to countries that allow marijuana but do not legalize it to grow by themselves etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

1) In January the DOJ announces that it will no longer follow the Obama policy regarding states legalization of marijuana. Trump was silent on the matter.

It's too bad Obama's policy wasn't to remove it as a schedule 1 drug, so what was the new DOJ to do? It seems time again Obama just kind of did things without actually accomplishing anything, and in this case it was ridiculous that Obama and his DOJ would suggest they would look the other way for a schedule 1 drug when he could of just had it moved.

edit on 15-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well, this is good to know... I somehow missed this thread earlier.

I have one issue... Trump told a Senator this, right? The same Senator that can introduce and push legislation? The kind of legislation that would remove marijuana from the list of illegal drugs?

Why is it the Congress can't pass a law, but they'll trip all over themselves trying to get the President to ignore one?

Isn't that like a lawyer begging a stock boy to talk to the judge for him?

Good for Trump; pitiful for Gardner. He should be ashamed.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The War On Drugs is Still Good Business for Many in Law Enforcement, Legal and DOJ.

Though the War On POT at this point in History is Asking For Jeff Sessions and The LIkes to Be Put in A CAT BAG with RABID Cats to be BEATEN like the RATS they ARE!

Then when all is said and done- NO PAIN MEDICATION FOR YOU, LET"S SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT OPIOIDS AND MARIJUANA NOW!

IF you don't have pain then your way too comfortable as many politicians like Jeff Sessions are who are RATS anyway!

They really aren't human anyways for their logic as detached A ALL HELL from what it's like to be one of the many sufferers of BRUTALIZED AMERICANS FROM SUPER SLAVERY!!!!

I really think to whole FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN GENERAL SUCKS obstructing STATE LEVEL LOCAL POLITICS where CITIZENS CAN CHANGE IT EASIER ANYWAYS!

SO WITH THE CRACK DOWN on OPIOIDS anyways WHY!!!???

WHY IS POT NOT LEGAL EVERY EFFING WHERE???? FOR #S SAKE?>!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
What a Nazi!!

How will we keep the brown people in jail now??

Thanks Obama

I'd be more concerned with who they're planning on putting in jail to fill the empty slots when/if they stop putting people in jail for drugs. The fact of the matter is that law enforcement and prison is an industry and if they don't have anything to do, there are going to be jobs that are going away. Now you tell me. If you have many thousands (millions maybe) of people who have been making a comfortable living on this industry for decades, do you think they're just going to find another job?

Nope. People want to pick a career and stick with it. Especially a career like law enforcement where you have a bunch of people who always wanted to be cops since they were kids.

Not saying these are bad people. They're generally not. But when it comes down to it people will protect their own interests.
edit on 16-4-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

More insane blatherings from Cheeto Jesus! GOD! WHY ISN'T THIS MAN IMPEACHED!!!!

Wait, what? He says it's cool?

I especially like how you use big blaring GIF's instead of any thoughtful discourse. A+, would ignore again!.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

My use of gifs and humor is used to illustrate the knee-jerk reaction of todays social-media driven society. It further illustrates that partisan ideology gets in the way of rational thought and discourse.

I thought everyone understood that.

Apparently not, so I will work to formulate an explanation to everything I do in order to satisfy the incongruity that often develops from what I'm trying to impart and what is understood or even misunderstood.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Re-Education Camps with Pot Boarding for those Anti-PotHeads
We won this war and there will be serious consequences for their actions..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't know anything about Trump's feelings toward Obama.... but I do know just from the few words that I have seen quoted by him that his position on states rights for legal marijuana particularly medical use.... is as genuine as anybody's position can be and the reason I say that ? it's because he makes mention of personally knowing of some cases where people benefited from the medicinal qualities of cannabis.

That leads to genuine conviction as to the usefulness and benefit of this substance in his mind and it's something that can't be forgotten. Especially if these individuals hold any meaning in his life

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join