It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN analyst Symone Sanders detained at airport after outburst

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's just liberal brain damage. Brilliantly illustrated.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: butcherguy

In all fairness it doesn't take much these days to be detained at an airport.

And she ain't much 😎

But she was the only one cussing and swearing 🤓👋

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness it doesn't take much these days to be detained at an airport.

Just pointing out that just because it is Fox News doesn't mean it is fake news.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It's totally believable, all you need to do is a disagree with airport staff and that is enough to be reprimanded.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes. As zero pointed out above when the subject also confirms the situation it is NOT fake news. In OPs first post there was no mention of that conformation. But then again, as OP did not offer that conformation it is likely that OP had no sense that it was not fake news other than OPs own biases.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I could have shouted fake news too.

Instead, I did the search that took 30 seconds and found that it was confirmed by the person (who obviously could not control herself in a public place to a point that the authorities had to place her under arrest) in question.
Shouting 'Fox News=Fake News' doesn't always work.
To the point that it is the fault of the TSA, yes, there are incidents that happen, but most of us (even us non elite folks) understand that fighting with the authorities and swearing at them is not the way to handle it.
The authorities have the final say, and it is best to conform to their rules. If you have a problem with them, you ought to be polite about how you voice your concerns.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes. As zero pointed out above when the subject also confirms the situation it is NOT fake news. In OPs first post there was no mention of that conformation. But then again, as OP did not offer that conformation it is likely that OP had no sense that it was not fake news other than OPs own biases.

Is it just pettiness that drives a person to make posts like you did, or are you really that far off the rails that you call anything you don't like "fake news" until it's prove not to be?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The authorities have the final say, and it is best to conform to their rules. If you have a problem with them, you ought to be polite about how you voice your concerns.
I agree, blowing up in public over perceived authoritarian situations that are singling you out while all around you others are dealing with it politely smacks of immaturity. I used to suffer from this syndrome but have pretty much grown out of it. It took a good wife and several threats of deserting me to help me deal with it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dude. I don't believe that I called anything fake news in this tread. I questioned the approach OP took to offering this information.
Knowing that OP is a staunch conservative, gathering this from a vast array of daily posts OP makes I find this a reasonable assumption.
Knowing that the calling of '' fake news'' is also primarily a conservative meme gathered from the president on down the line making that accusation I had to wonder that with so little conformation such as the womans admittance of the impropriety that maybe OP had not questioned the issue of true or fake news other than that it fit with OP's own demonstrated biases.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join