It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN analyst Symone Sanders detained at airport after outburst

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Crazy nut Left Winger Democrat CNN employee Symone Snaders was "detained" at an airport after she started screaming and cussing at TSA people when she was "asked" to step out of line.

Apparently there were kids around too.

This loudmouth is the same one that said White people shouldn't lead the Democrat Party !!

A real nut who works for a nut case schlock outfit like CNN !!

BwaaaHaHahaa

The future of the country is at stake !! 😀😀

Bernie Sanders press secretary, CNN analyst Symone Sanders detained at airport after outburst, report says

Symone Sanders, a CNN political commentator and former press secretary for Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., was reportedly detained by police after an outburst Thursday morning at LaGuardia Airport.

Sanders, 28, was in line at the security checkpoint when TSA agents asked her to step out of line, PIX 11 reported. Sanders reportedly started to curse “in front of patrons and young children.”

She was accused of disorderly conduct and given a summons, according to PIX 11.

Symone Sanders: ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading The Democratic Party Right Now’

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ugh. Another loud-mouthed racist trying to disguise it under the phrase, "we need more diversity". No, what we need is less dumba$$ loudmouthed racists.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's a false flag perpetrated by the US and UK.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

We should air drop her in Syria.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: intrepid

We should air drop her in Syria.

The Russians should be so lucky 😁😂

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why is this not fake news. Fox reported it off of a Pix11 news article. Pix11 is owned by Tribune Broadcasting which is owned by Tribune Media and which was founded 170 years ago and is a part of the MSM. It is now under sales pending to Sinclair Broadcasting and we already know that Sinclair is not to be trusted . So why should be not take this all as fake news?

Oh, I see, by your slanderous statements and name calling this must all be not fake news because, well you know, you like to call people names.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ummm...is Symone Sanders...Bernie's love child...?

Shocking...

Enquiring minds want to know...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I remember this loon. She, along with the modern sjw "liberal" movement think that "diversity" means only black people.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh, I see, by your slanderous statements and name calling this must all be not fake news because, well you know, you like to call people names.

If it happened it is not fake, if it didn't happen then it is fake... can you shed light on this? BTW what is typically deemed as fake news is from the people who the news is about, so in this case it would basically be her that would suggest it is fake news. Just as our President calls out news stories, he does that because the stories are about him, or information he knows about. It's like the old analogy of two people in a room and one farts, no matter what anyone says one of them knows it wasn't him.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Why is this not fake news. Fox reported it off of a Pix11 news article. Pix11 is owned by Tribune Broadcasting which is owned by Tribune Media and which was founded 170 years ago and is a part of the MSM. It is now under sales pending to Sinclair Broadcasting and we already know that Sinclair is not to be trusted . So why should be not take this all as fake news?

At least some people have the nerve to actually address somebody directly 😀😎😀

Bitter nervousness and extreme jealousy can cause medical problems !!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I appreciate your take on that question of fake news. Let the accused deny the claims. Would that that was the criteria for all of our assessments on the news issue.

link   

muahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

I'd search for a meme but too lazy right now! roflmao

link   

I don't know if I understand your reply. Might it be that I did not specifically reply to you and only replied to the thread?
If so then let me clear that up right now.

There. Happy now? And as to the hokey pokey reference I can only surmise that it to is meant as a slanderous association to something.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

People like her are the reason why the Democrats will never have a hope in hell come 2020.

Their true colours are coming out thick & fast now (pun intended).

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Symone wasn't born a she...or maybe she is transitioning to a he?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're pretty funny! You should go into comedy.

The Hokey Pokey is now ...."Slanderous"

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! (snort) LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I did a google search of just her name.
I found a reference to the story in the OP on Hot Air.
Then I noticed that she admits that she was detained at the airport .... on her own twitter page.
twitter
edit on b000000302018-04-13T19:17:50-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 13 Apr 2018 19:17:50 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Russian Collusion made her do it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess she ended up going home with the Tribune 😎

(That's a Chicago joke)

😁

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In all fairness it doesn't take much these days to be detained at an airport.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join