It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pardons Scooter Libby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

An irritated Comey will lash out verbally and risk outing himself in front of the media.

Not everyone is as thin skinned as the president.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

See I don't think Trump is as thin skin as he appears to be. If you look at all the stuff that gets thrown at him, he turns around and uses it to his favor. If he was as thin skinned as he acts, then he would have mindlessly lashed out at most of the stuff that's tossed in his direction.

Unless you mean literally thin skinned, then that might be due to aging or diet. I'm not a dermatologist so I can only guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Phage

See I don't think Trump is as thin skin as he appears to be. If you look at all the stuff that gets thrown at him, he turns around and uses it to his favor. If he was as thin skinned as he acts, then he would have mindlessly lashed out at most of the stuff that's tossed in his direction.

Read the latest tweets from the tweeter in chief. Then tell me how thick skinned Spanky is.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 13-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As I have stated before in many threads, Trump seems to use the twitter as golden reward to trap people. It would seem that every time he tweets something that the media latches on to, he is able to get stuff done that has nothing to do with the tweet.

Look at the last batch of "Outragous Tweets", and the move to shut down those human trafficing groups. Again in the "Art of War" it saying to look the fool when you have the advantage, appear weak when you are at your strongest, and show yourself lazy when you are the most ready.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This is a dark day for the rule of law in America

Trump and his supporters have no regard for the law, it's very obvious by now. Every day I hear about another law that Trumps campaign, administration or cronies have broken.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

This is a dark day for the rule of law in America

Trump and his supporters have no regard for the law, it's very obvious by now. Every day I hear about another law that Trumps campaign, administration or cronies have broken.

edit on 13-4-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: soberbacchus

Honestly, who's next? Rod Blagojevich?

HOLY CRAP

Trump may pardon Stewart and commute Blagojevich's sentence
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus scooter are fun I used to have a great one when I moved wouldn't work

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join