It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for suggestions on unbiased media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: makemap
You have to choose your pick, but you have to ignore certain information.

Best pick for local news is your own city/town news while ignoring world news. Don't read the world news page.

Ignoring 'world' news is rational? How?

Based on the western side, first their reporters are actually blocked from going in there since Iran or other countries banned them. Same can happen the other way around. So any news reported on blocked countries will be either false or inaccurate.
If the news crew actually gets in, they are usually just in the battle zones or random protests, but can't do anything to find the other side of the story due to danger. It is usually too late to report unlike how WW2 began.

Worlds news have been caught many times as propaganda, so it isn't really worth reading unless a massive war happens. If you don't have access, then don't bother reporting. Believe me I've read so many times on world news on websites or newspaper. Majority aren't even news, some were caught red handed as old news or propaganda.

Real news today comes from fast travel communication. We have the technology. Don't let them fool you or shut info down.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

As the title says, I am looking for suggestions for a media outlet that is unbiased.

There are none. Next!

Seriously though, even the "fact-checker" sites, etc. are all funded mostly by one "side" or the other. Politifact, Snopes, Factcheck, etc. all receive a good portion of funds through various organizations that can often (with a lot of diligence) be traced back to key players on either the left or right. (typically more on the left, but then the right has Fox news, etc.).

So, your best bet is to simply hear both sides' spin on it, view it in the context of historical results, and if all else fails, go with your gut.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I miss Baghdad Bob....now that was some entertaining news. I think I have to go watch a Youtube clip of some of his best moments. LOL.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join