It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions Now Has A Way In

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

No evidence was illegally obtained and where did you hear Cohen was in the process of getting a restraining order?

I haven't seen anything saying that. I'm sure if it was true it would be on the news.

It is all in the news this morning.

We do not know if the raid was legit until it and all info obtained is reviewed.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No evidence was illegally obtained and where did you hear Cohen was in the process of getting a restraining order?

I haven't seen anything saying that. I'm sure if it was true it would be on the news.

Not that you'll read the link but here ya go

Trump lawyer seeks temporary restraining order over records seized in FBI raid

President Trump’s personal lawyer is seeking a temporary restraining order over the records seized from his office during an FBI raid Monday, according to multiple media reports.

A federal judge will hold a hearing Friday to address Michael Cohen’s request for the restraining order to block federal investigators from using the materials taken from his office and hotel room earlier this week, according to The Associated Press.

LINK

edit on 13-4-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The reason is because sessions was refering to the russia probe with his remarks.
Incorrect. Again.

I have now decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States.

www.justice.gov...

edit on 4/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

It is all in the news this morning.

We do not know if the raid was legit until it and all info obtained is reviewed.

Silly only watches certain news channels....All of which aren't actually news channels.

And she wonders why she is so misinformed???

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And..it doesn't have anything g to do with Russia which is why Mueller passed it off.

And I know you were already told that so quit acting like you don't already know.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know. Fun fun fun.
Yea though I walk through the the shadow of the valley of doubt...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Assume the raid was done to the letter and that Mueller is not leaving any loop holes or making any mistakes.
Again ...He lead the FBI for twelve years. He was approved by a 98% vote. He is not a keystone kop.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I was looking for a post to reply to go tell you I saw it.
All good 👍

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I read the links. You make a lot of ASSumptions.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I only watch one. I listen to NPR and I sing classic rock songs at karaoke.
My favorite color is all of them .
I'm a Gemini.
Anything else please contact my agent.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I only watch one.

Is it CNN? That question is rhetorical.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Assume the raid was done to the letter and that Mueller is not leaving any loop holes or making any mistakes.
Again ...He lead the FBI for twelve years. He was approved by a 98% vote. He is not a keystone kop.

lol assume trump did not collude...

He was democratically elected..

He led the apprentice for like 14yrs.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I was looking for a post to reply to go tell you I saw it.
All good 👍

I could not find the link earlier for some reason.

time.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The reason is because sessions was refering to the russia probe with his remarks.
Incorrect. Again.

I have now decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States.

www.justice.gov...

That is not acceptable for him to do and is not legal for him to say.

He has no right to be the AG and choose not to act as the AG.

Again you have a good point but it will not legally hold up.

It is unethical.

The only grounds for recuse was due to meetings he had with russians and that is the scope of his recuse.

In other words he could come out tomorrow and say i recuse myself from all matters dealing with drugs but it would have no basis and be considered unethical and a dereliction of duty.

Simply put what grounds does he have to remove himself from all election matters of the office of president?

The only grounds was the Russian meetings and this is way beyond that recuse regardless of what he said or says.

It is time for him to step up and do his job.

According to the words you are highlighted he could also be recused from all Clinton matters and that also would be unethical.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It is unethical.

On the contrary. Because of his involvement with the campaign, it was the only ethical (and legal) course of action.

45.2 Disqualification arising from personal or political relationship.

(a) Unless authorized under paragraph (b) of this section, no employee shall participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with:

(1) Any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution; or

(2) Any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
www.law.cornell.edu...

According to the words you are highlighted he could also be recused from all Clinton matters and that also would be unethical.
No, just the campaign. Not could be, is. He is recused from anything having to do with either campaign due to his role in the Trump campaign.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Perhaps you forgot what was actually being reported at the time.

The meeting he had with the Russian ambassador was the reason for the recuse and not the fact he was part of the campaign.

Now let us be clear that if we go with your interpretation of the recuse then he should be fired for being ineffectual and if we go with my interpretation then he needs to step up and do his job.

It is not right in any form to have an AG that is totally recused from his job completely.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Either way he has now been called out as being the weak link in the system and a very serious case can now be made in either direction since we are past Trump being a criminal target....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The meeting he had with the Russian ambassador was the reason for the recuse and not the fact he was part of the campaign.
False. I linked the press release in which he gave his reason.

It is not right in any form to have an AG that is totally recused from his job completely.
He is not "recused from his job completely." He is recused from anything having to do with the campaign. Do you think that it is his only job? To protect the president?

He's actually been quite a busy little guy with that immigration and marijuana stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

False. I linked the letter in which he gave his reason.

Let us not go in circles.
His reason is not legal or ethical.
The job comes with a certain set of duties and responsibilities.
What you linked to is his admitting that he is not able to be a functioning Attorney General of the United States of America.

A recuse of that magnitude is unacceptable at that level of governance.

That is law and not my opinion.

At the time his only conflict that was being reported was his meeting with the ambassador from Russia.
That was acceptable at the time but with Mueller stepping outside his bounds now we have a real need for over site in the investigation.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join