It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Guy Brennan introduces a new word

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
kakistocracy is the new covfefe.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
kakistocracy is the new covfefe.

At least it's not "demagogue" that was thrown around as a catchphrase not too long ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Government by the least qualified, most stupid members"

Before I get into whose been running the kakistocracy for the past 50 years, other than being over a certain age, being an american citizen, what are the qualifications for being a holder of the highest public office in the land?

Because 'stupid is as stupid does' so that's a moot point, but this 'qualifications' thing that the ex-CIA director has supplanted into my spotlight has got me thinking - being a lawyer should only qualify anyone from entering public office for a maximum of 4 years only - emphasis on the 4 years.

Lawyers, at the behest of the Rothchilds & other bloodlines, are also the reason why the US is both a nation of 'warpigs' as well as a nation of 'lets change all the sh!t we don't like or agree with'.

I blame the CIA for sparking the majority of wars, globally - they have deliberately started many and now this POS has the gall to throw his sh!t in the hopes it'll take the focus off his scum agency for 30 seconds?

LOL - not a #in chance pal.

Thanks Trump - your triggering is most epic - never seen anything like it, you are the internet atm.

edit on 13/4/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, being a Right/Leftist (Moderate) I can be excused for kakistocracy being a new word to me also.

I think most nations in the world for the last few generations can be labeled as a kakistocracy. To use another old phrase, we are ruled by mace cove's who need kicked in their tallywags.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

My question is how did a Communist like Brennan ever get appointed to head the CIA?

No back ground check or intentional?

Drone man... he's good buddies with Obama, which is how he got his position at the time. Also, in the name of full disclosure, he was the individual who initiated the probe into Trump and the campaign, including the wiretaps, and he was essentially the originator of the "Russian collusion" narrative. Brennan is an ass.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think Brennen should be setting up his 'go fund me' page for his future doesn't look to promising. He will most likely be joining some of his buds who will be landing in jail soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My question is how did a Communist like Brennan ever get appointed to head the CIA?

Because he's conservative republican maybe ?😂😂😁😁

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
#istocracy.
My contribution to the English language.
The first syllable starts with a "c" and rhymes with runt.
edit on 14-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Because he's conservative republican maybe ?😂😂😁😁

That was an OBAMANATION!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join