It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed from a plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I found this video very interesting and as i haven't found any topic related i decided to post.
The story and video is available on hbccufo site HERE

This video is really amazing. You can see a cigar shaped ufo hoovering around the plane. But what amazes me most is the movement of this object. Look at second 24 in the video, you can see the ufo coming from nowhere and then making an anormous acceleration to position itself just in the right corner of the window

Your thoughts on that one ?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Looks like a fly landed on the windowsill .

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There needs to be a standard for proof, the majority of it looks like a bunch of fakes and also things that are too blurry or small.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Watching the video you can see that it is defiantly not something on the window(not that a fly could stay there at the planes speed and altitude).
Other than that I couldn't get much out of the video the UFO was too small and was only visible for a fraction of a second. Videos are very hard to fake and when you are a plane you can exactly toss something out and call it a UFO.
Keep the videos coming
Stills are easy to fake videos make for good debate.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think that video is crap it was too blurry moving around too much etc etc

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
Looks like a fly landed on the windowsill .

in my opinion, you're both wrong and unfunny.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hmm. Thats an interesting one. While it could be misunderstood as a UFO if you watch it over and over it seems to zoom in from the right side and then back down to the right and slowly creeps to the left around the window corner.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
I think that video is crap it was too blurry moving around too much etc etc

Crystal clear saucer videos are not inevitably the most interesting ones (remember sts-48).

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As soon as the object came into the screen he/she seems to turn the camera away. Id have the dang camera glued to it if I saw it. Then again he/she may not seen it while filming it.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Middle
There needs to be a standard for proof, the majority of it looks like a bunch of fakes and also things that are too blurry or small.

Some of you people really have the wrong idea about these debunking discussions. None of these UFO videos are ever going to be considered "proof". Sadly, not even a video of a UFO touching down on the White House lawn.

The purpose of these discussions is to try to figure out what exactly the anomaly caught on film is. Hardly ever, does anyone from the start claim these are videos of extraterrestrial craft, just that they dont know what the objects are and that's why they are labeled UFO's until further notice.

This particular video is strange. I'm no video expert by any stretch, but I'd almost think it was a video glitch of some sort. What I find most odd about it though is how after it's incredibly erratic movement towards the plane, the UFO kind of peeks out at the edge of the window. Very weird and to be honest I dont know what to make of it. I really wish you could see more of the object, more detail.

top topics

join