It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things will get pretty hot by the next week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

This was my point in a thread I did earlier this week.

Also, the fact that the attack was first reported by the well-known-terrorist-actors, The White Helmets, doesn't comfort me either.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Cheers for the gratuitous insults, matey.

Have another side to the story. I suppose that the WHO are all liars, eh?

The Guardian Article on Douma

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I don’t think Syria or putin have DONE EITHER GAS attack.. now or the one 2 years ago..

It didn’t benefit them... people don’t do things that do not benefit them.. exspecially not big expensive things that take a lot of planning and effort..

Both times the military has claimed “Syria used gas” They Syrian regime was winning and the only way to lose the war was by a western power getting involved. If they, I don’t know...used gas...

None of that adds up...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Why isn't there any information about the, allegedly, 73 people who died from the attack?

Could you find anything about that?

Also, the WHO lost its credibility a few years ago.

Please check:

Don't Trust The World Health Organization About Zika Risks At Olympics

FORBES - Who knows how many people died because the WHO--as well as other groups--were wrong for years about DDT. The WHO blew the 2013 West African Ebola epidemic by allowing a preventable infectious disease to spiral out of control. It's priorities seem more political than medical--and its recent diatribe against E cigarettes shows that the WHO is more about control and power than science.

Interesting read here

Open Letter To World Health Organization:How Can We Trust You?

However, it seems in the past years, WHO has taken part in certain medical crimes, which took place in Africa, especially the Aids and Ebola issues. WHO can’t deny they are not aware that Aids and Ebola viruses are human made and tested on Africans in Uganda and Zaire, in order to find vaccines against it for military defending purposes[...]

Also, some opinions on The Independent found by the member MindBodySpiritComplex.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

But none of that makes sense..

Assad is winning.. he doesn’t need to use gas..

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

According to the UN and the OPCW Assad did this:

Assad's Deadly Syria Sarin Attack - UN

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

This was my point in a thread I did earlier this week.

Also, the fact that the attack was first reported by the well-known-terrorist-actors, The White Helmets, doesn't comfort me either.

Ever ask yourself how the white helmets always seem to be at the scene of the crime to film?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm off for the weekend so lets see what the OPCW comes up with.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why would someone need to add who to the conspiracy.. if your gonna fake a gas attack , wherther your the US military or the rebels. They al have access to the gas...

There is no need to deepen the conspiracy by assuming no gas was used..

Just becayse gas was used.. doesn’t mean we know who did it..

I think this is where conspiracy theories go wrong.. they find the perp and decide “that’s too easy..” and try to blame it on some over arching illuminati..

No , I bet the rebels did it to keep western backing..

The simplest is usually the best.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They are so fast, right?

And good actors.

Man, isn't this an oscar performance?

edit on 13/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I don’t doubt that is the official story, but WHY would Assad do it????

He has Russian backing and America just announced their withdrawal...

The last thing Assad wanted was for us to stay there..

So why on earth would he do the ONLY thing that could keep us there???

He wouldn’t.. I wouldn’t and you wouldn’t..

It is nonsensical, and requires a whole new conspiracy theory to make work.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

She married blood-thirsty tyrant Assad in a "secret" wedding in 2000 when he was aged 35 and she was just 25. The couple have three children.

LMFAO! My Mrs is 11 years younger than me and she's just 25 too.

JUST a couple of years ago The Sun had 19 year old girls with their tits out on page 3.

What a f#cking joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They said pretty much the same thing about when MH17 was shot down. All of their "proof" was laughable and easily debunked.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yea, but I wouldn't dismiss this one before I see it...

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Something very strange about the Skripol case. This Novichok must be a very special target only chemical?
Facts come out but then get fudged or forgotten about. The authorities found the agent on Skripols house door handle, Think on that a moment. It points to the start because they then went to a restaurant (where traces were found), then they went to a pub (where traces were found), then they went to a bench where they were found comatose.
This happened Sunday, they didn't identify chemicals till Monday.
Now a police officer that found them on the bench was contaminated so the pair must have been "hot" there. Therefore they must have been "hot" in the restaurant and the pub. So how come no one was contaminated in either premises. Especially the restaurant where the staff had to handle the Skripols plates and utensils. The same in the pub, the staff had to have handled the glasses.
Yet no one in those premises have been contaminated.
Then the scenes (remember the police or medical people did not know till next day that it was a chemical "attack"), police were at the Skripols house before the announcement yet they are not contaminated. The police and medical teams at the bench (apart from the officer who was contaminated) said the had symptoms of itchy eyes etc. but thats all.
The hospitals had the Skripols from Sunday till Monday yet no one at the hospitals were contaminated.
This Novichok is very choosy who it contaminates.
Let me give you a scenario that no one has thought of. Skripols daughter had arrived from Russia on a visit. lets say she bought the Novichok with her. They both went out with it in their possession but not fully deployed (hence only traces where they went). They went for a last meal, then went for a last drink, then moved to the bench where they opened the container with the Novichok. Hence the full force of Novichok at the bench. Yes, a suicide pact. But they were discovered before it could kill them.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The officer that was affected had gone to the house. That's where he came in contact with the agent.

This isn't a virus. These people weren't just shedding Novichok wherever they went. It was absorbed through the skin, entered the bloodstream, and then worked its way to the brain. That's not to say they might not have left a few microns of the agent where they went. But it's not going to be enough for anyone that comes in contact with it to feel anywhere near the full effects.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

These are all the details of disinformation before a "major event" which has been planned for years. Russia had to be demonized one way or another to get the event going. The clues, are Precious metal prices which don't react to severe geo political shocks and a Share market which doesn't either . A media which keeps us in a false state so we don't panic, because that will bring chaos sooner. The bottom line is that if the West doesn't get a war soon the situation will require a complete change of leadership, and chaos will ensue. Our masters will not let this happen. Russia is vast and has unlimited resources, it was always the Nazis prize. If I was Russia and had all this # on my borders I would have put things in place long ago for such an eventuality for when the West made their move. Then when it was showdown time I would pick the time and the place.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Do you not get even the slightest, tiniest feeling that Mr Yakovenko is lying through his teeth?

As yourself - which is more likely - after spending weeks in intensive care having been half killed by a Russian nerve agent in an attempted Russian state sponsored assasination which also targetted her beloved dad who is still in hospital she does not particularly want to have any contact with the Russian state, or, she has been kidnapped and is being held captive by the evil UK?

How are we "destroying all possible evidence"? It has been given to the OPCW who have published a summary of the report and the non public report has been handed to Russia.

Russia dismisses the findings.

Russia's lies about all this are quite transparent and are quite comical.

66 year old Sergei Skripal was a former Russian military intelligence officer that acted as a double agent for the UK's intelligence services in 1990s. He was arrested by Russia and served 13 years prison. Then released to UK in 2010 in a spy swap.

The Russians would never had released him if they didn't want too.

Then apparently 66 year old Sergei Skripal was poisened by one of the worlds deadliest nerve agent that kills within minutes. Found "slipping in and out of consciousness on a public bench in Salisbury by a doctor and nurse that were luckily passing by. Then month latter he is no longer in critical condition.

The Flu is known to kill 66 year old people. Yet the worlds deadliest nerve agent failed!

All leading up to the Syrian WMD attack. This is why you don't hear other opinions. Its all about controlled propoganda.

The UK and US is loosing in Syria and they not happy with Russia,
edit on 13-4-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So you're saying you believe Russia.
This just isnt America anymore.

Given the history of the US and the UK (especially), they are the two countries LEAST likely to be telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Do you not get even the slightest, tiniest feeling that Mr Yakovenko is lying through his teeth?

As yourself - which is more likely - after spending weeks in intensive care having been half killed by a Russian nerve agent in an attempted Russian state sponsored assasination which also targetted her beloved dad who is still in hospital she does not particularly want to have any contact with the Russian state, or, she has been kidnapped and is being held captive by the evil UK?

How are we "destroying all possible evidence"? It has been given to the OPCW who have published a summary of the report and the non public report has been handed to Russia.

Russia dismisses the findings.

Russia's lies about all this are quite transparent and are quite comical.

Oh come on! Don't you find it a little bit suspicious?

Did you find it suspicious when we ilegaly invaded Iraq, causing the deaths if thousands of people?

Did you find it suspicious when we invaded Libya, killing thousands?

Both invasions giving rise to terrorists that are now attacking the West.

Don't you find it suspicious that Qatar, an American ally wanted a pipeline to run through Syria, but Assad said no?

Seriously! Has the West brainwashed you to the point that you cannot see this? Do you see the leaders of the west as mini Gods who care for you and the people?

Do you think they are not sociopaths?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join