It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overnight issue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I still see that stray closing > at the top on mobile

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was on when it glitched out.

I could refresh and reply to all the other open windows, except the QRabbit thread.

Refresh, reload...new window, just that thread was frozen.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No problem *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* here, I can see ever*A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin*ones posts and reply to then just *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* fine.

Seems at bit *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* strange that it all *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* to everyone but a *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* few, but then, we will *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* never know I *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* suppose.

Good to see that *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* your thread was *A thread of yours has been moved to the trash bin* not moved to the trash #ing bin.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wellll I'm just surprised no one has noticed.........

*It's FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH*

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We had more than 30 threads reporting this temporary outage, mostly because people couldn't reply so they started their own.

Now that the problem has been corrected there is no need to keep 30+ threads up instead of one concise one explaining what happened.

It's helpful for users to have one place to read about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

They did...........about 7 hours ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I was on when it glitched out.

I could refresh and reply to all the other open windows, except the QRabbit thread.

Refresh, reload...new window, just that thread was frozen.

Well other people replied on that thread in the time frame this sites code was slightly buggered

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Testing a reply
It’s working now for me!

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Dont spill coffee on the servers. Wide mugs.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thank you for the information, for working on the issue, and in general keeping things humming along.

Some people might be disappointed. They were sure this meant a war or other type of doom is imminent.

And thank you for cleaning up the threads that some of us cluttered up the list with. Sorry about that! With no replying we were a bit stuck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join