It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Admits He May Not Have Reopened Hillary Probe If He Thought She Could Lose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If that is correct that those fake polls and faked news items bolstering public perceptions that Hillary was winning bigly, (which I never believed anyways), then this is hilarious and poetic justice that the fake polls (the bearing of false witness), influenced Comey to unwittingly reveal how corrupt and dishonest Hillary was, by her abuse of her email server for financial gain, (which is all it really was.

So their, (people on Hillary's side in MSM) own dishonesty and willful misleading the public, also misled many peoples on their own team, and that short circuited their aims. HAH-HAH!!!!

Lack of morality always leads to a cesspool at the end of a dead end road.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Comey reminds me of a school girl running
for class president. And his book too,
something is just not right with this guy.

Exactly!

All that's missing in this exchange is the gum-chewing and the word 'like'....."like really weird, dude. Like floating out of my body, man!"

You're right, burntheships. Something is just not right with him.

The former FBI director described the meeting with Trump as “really weird.”

“It was almost an out-of-body experience for me,” he said, describing himself as “floating above myself looking down” at the conversation.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To show how dumb ABC thinks Americans are, they're promoting the Stephenopoulos(?)-Comey interview as if it's LIVE on Sunday. It was conducted early last week. The "good parts" have already been leaked....mostly by the Washington comPost.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Comey reminds me of a school girl running
for class president. And his book too,
something is just not right with this guy.

Didn't someone take a picture of FBI Directory Comey hiding behind a curtain at some event in 2017, because he didn't want President Trump to see him? Now we know why. The former top law enforcement guy in the country, is afraid of Mob bosses!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To show how dumb ABC thinks Americans are, they're promoting the Stephenopoulos(?)-Comey interview as if it's LIVE on Sunday. It was conducted early last week. The "good parts" have already been leaked....mostly by the Washington comPost.

I'll probably watch, it's not everyday we see an ex-FBI stooge cry like a little baby on TV.

ABC will gain nothing other than viewership. Everyone knows they're painting a false picture of Trump, it's more of a comedy special than a ABC special.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Comey was playing from the J. Edgar Hoover playbook. Hoover use a bit of legal extortion, for nearly 40 years, while in Washington. He knew where all the swamp creatures lived and would remind them when he wanted something. It was the FBI playing both end toward the middle. The FBI directors knew who were cheating on their wives or taking bribes. This would give the FBI untold power especially in a town full of crooks.

Comey put himself in a position where he was unsure of which party would win the 2017. He desperately tried to ride the political fence but alienate both sides. When he was fired, he wanted to have some sort of reprisal against the winner. Regardless of the winner of the election he was going to be fired.

Comey's book was to dirty Trump only and is a great work of fiction.

It will be a great day when he is given the perp walk for all the cameras to see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join