It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Communique to the EU re Brexit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Dear EU, Mr Soros and Tone The Lone,

I think you know it and I know it, too, that you are going to have big problems post Brexit. If Britain does well economically it is going to cause utter jealousy among the EU Nations and you bet Nationalism will rise up. Nationalism in the UK is not much of a problem; we just give them more beer like Homer Simpson and they stop moaning, lol, but in Europe you have some serious nasty Nationalism waiting in the wings. Your kind of Nationalism can be very mighty and scary indeed. If Britain does well the Nationalist in the EU will rise, stirred by jealousy of greener grass over the fence. If Britain does bad then the UK will move further and further to extremes and it will split open down the middle and the EU will laugh, but the Jews in Britain will not laugh. I am being really Anne Frank with you here and warning you of "The Shape of Things to Come", just like Mr Wells' book, quite LITERALLY (read it and weep). Life for the Jews even in the UK and slowly in the EU, rich and poor, is only going to get tougher with ever mile Nationalism takes from the inches it is given, as well as for all the other minorities being bullied into minority submission as the devil takes form once again, rising from the abyss. Look on ATS and you can see how ugly it sometimes gets even in the States. The devil is in the politics. He always is and you must recognize him early and get the Pope to exorcize him, not exercise him, lol

Looks really nasty, eh! I am trying to scare you right up quite deliberately in a true Penny Wise style here as much as I can with all my clown skills.

Now here is a RADICAL ALTERNATIVE. I beg you because I am fighting for my life and the lives of all good people in certain communities who could be the victims of new age storm troopers and thugs because we messed up in this present. I am truly worried and very anxious and that informs me something very critical is happening here.

In the EU Referendum there is nothing mentioned about us having to lose our EU Citizenship in the UK. This monster of Brexit you have made is insane. There is a real weakness. An EU Citizen who lives in the UK will have all the rights of the EU while the natives have none. How long before a stark contrast begins to show itself one way or the other and is exploited politically because everything gets exploited on steroids these days? How long before the Brits begin to look like people with no rights at all in comparison to their Euro bros and sisters? Or perhaps Britain will be the one to prosper in terms of citizens' rights and make the EU look bad (I somehow very much doubt that being the case though (beep of the clown horn).

Why not embarrass all the racists and thugs and let those in Britain who want to retain their EU CITIZENSHIP do just that. Give them the choice instead of stripping us in this barbaic fashion. You have treated me like Hitler would, forcing me to leave the EU. I do not want to leave, I may yet run away to the EU before the Brexit date as I would rather die as a homeless tramp with my EU citizenship intact than live this crazy thing that is being forced upon me.

Yes, it is radical and cheeky, but I think those Brits deserve it. They were totally racist in their decision making, totally selfish, with NO regard for collective security, neighbourhood and community. You were right all along about the Brits. They are still somewhat thuggish in nature collectively unfortunately. I have to live it every day in a very red neck place indeed.

See how the Nationalists in Britain would feel then. Close the Gates of EU Zion on them only. See as we have our EU rights continue to shine as they get further nationalized and made a BIG EXAMPLE OF.

EU, I tell you, you are in big trouble letting Britain go so easily. I urge everyone who cares about freedom and Western community not to go down without a fight. What is so wrong with me keeping my EU Citizenship if I WANT TO? It's no great deal. It just means a little extra bit on the passport that the Nationalists do not have. It would also start to starve them off in a COMMUNICATION manner. They will gradually die out because all they are is an old darkness trying to drag us all back down into that hell hole pit of Nationalism.

Nationalism will torment you like Pazuzu if you don't get the Pope on the case, lol. I beg you, do not let this crazy thing ruin a GOOD THING. Any how I will survive. We will only learn the hard way and end up having to live off the breadcrumbs like puppies under the table of the Continent's banquet.

Silly Britain: OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

edit on 13-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4.13.2018 by Kandinsky because: Dialled down the all caps shouty title.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The Brexit vote went along the same lines as the us election. Country folk vs city folk. There was very little racism involved. Just a whole bunch of little folk pissed off the London and Bruxxles were making all the decisions. The country people lost their voice and so this is their revenge on city people who only care about their property prices going up 10% a month. Screw city people.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Dear EU, Mr Soros and Tone The Lone,

In the EU Referendum there is nothing mentioned about us having to lose our EU Citizenship in the UK. This monster of Brexit you have made is insane. There is a real weakness. An EU Citizen who lives in the UK will have all the rights of the EU while the natives have none. How long before a stark contrast begins to show itself one way or the other and is exploited politically because everything gets exploited on steroids these days?

I seem to remember Merkle, Tusk, Rompuy, and Barnier were the ones not

prepared to concede anything.

Those who voted for Brexit are more than happy to cut ALL ties with the

constricting monster that is the EU.

When in Rome ..... as the saying goes, EU citizens will have to live by

British law or return to the country they came from. The Brits are leaving

lock stock and barrel. Otherwise what point was there in us leaving?

How long before the Brits begin to look like people with no rights at all in comparison to their Euro bros and sisters? Or perhaps Britain will be the one to prosper in terms of citizens' rights and make the EU look bad (I somehow very much doubt that being the case though (beep of the clown horn).

We are NOT loosing any rights we will be gaining OUR OWN rights. Your

doubts dont matter one iota. We are doing OK .... and havent fallen off

the edge of the cliff which was predicted. We will become the 'lean mean

fighting machine' unhindered by having to wait on 26 other countries to make

decisions on our behalf!!!

Why not embarrass all the racists and thugs and let those in Britain who want to retain their EU CITIZENSHIP do just that. Give them the choice instead of stripping us in this barbaic fashion. You have treated me like Hitler would, forcing me to leave the EU. I do not want to leave, I may yet run away to the EU before the Brexit date as I would rather die as a homeless tramp with my EU citizenship intact than live this crazy thing that is being forced upon me.
Yes, it is radical and cheeky, but I think those Brits deserve it. They were totally racist in their decision making, totally selfish, with NO regard for collective security, neighbourhood and community. You were right all along about the Brits. They are still somewhat thuggish in nature collectively unfortunately. I have to live it every day in a very red neck place indeed.

You do have choice *In it* or *out*

We dont deserve it we WANT IT

I think you will be happier over there!!

I beg you, do not let this crazy thing ruin a GOOD THING.

What good thing?? We will soon be *FREE* I can almost taste it!

Any how I will survive. We will only learn the hard way and end up having to live off the breadcrumbs like puppies under the table of the Continent's banquet.

Its more likely the other way around...... there are other countries still in

the EU chomping at the bit waiting their moment to get OUT.

Silly Britain: OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Its the best thing we've done apart from not taking on the euro, I think we

knew then we weren't staying in

join