It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness Grows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I just found this poem online a few minutes ago and thought I would share it here.
Some of you will like the poem and some will not.It puts current events into it's proper
place.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-4-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I posted this before getting ready for work.I do hope some of you
could read this poem and tell me what you think.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I consider myself a watcher, as instructed. From a young age, as a child, Revelations has fascinated and pulled at me. We are living prophecy, a time that we are blessed to experience. I pray for those who don’t know Jesus, and who never will – that is all I can do. My hope to see Jesus is only that, never do I want to see anyone suffer or to be cut off from God forever. We must pray for all people, Israel and bless Israel as God has told us to.

I enjoyed this poem, thank you.

Not familiar with this man, but he is a good speaker and gentle, but also a light in the dark.

The poem is extremely ominous, speaks the truth, feels hopeless.
Speaks of that of which I feel is coming at any time now, but as much as we are surrounded by darkness now, it won’t be clear to those until they are in the complete midst of it and then they will feel a terror never before experienced.

Outlines Biblical word so clearly outlined. Very powerful. All evil is emerging, people oblivious, some purposely, and with a human heart unaware of how real and overwhelming it will become. People have a chance to escape that which is coming.

It’s very sad, and yet filled with hope. We just have to keep our eye on Jesus.

I personally believe that the Rapture will occur and be a pre-Tribulation. But, if I am wrong then I know God has everything under control.

join