It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Attendant Conspiricy Research-man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hi. I'm a flight attendant and occasionally have layovers in all sorts of places. I'm thinking maybe I post where I'll have long layovers (when I have them) and then y'all tell me what interesting Conspiricy locations at said place I can go invistigate. I can start a YouTube channel that corresponds to my investigations. Sound good? Let me know what you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And not just "Conspiricy theories" but any odd and/or paranormal or cryptozoology type places too. Good idea? Bad idea?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
if you want to check out a good haunted place and have time in singapore check out old changi hospital .
though to get on actual grounds you have to get permission first as it all fenced off now . Too many people in past went in ended up injured or going completely mental afterward so they fenced it off . and yes they do arrest people for trying to get in without permission .
alot of strangeness and ghosts there .

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeSoap

While not dive into the whole "Eastern Air Lines Flight 401" event. I know the story is that the plane parts were supposedly haunted, but was there more to the story then that?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeSoap

Great idea but how would we find your channel?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm just going to post on here when I get trip assignments and when I update the channel. For example, I might pop on and say "I have 17 hours in Denver, anyone know any places near by I should check out? Anywhere in the airport I should invistigate?" Or "I'll be in Houston tonight, gimme suggestions." Then I'll try and check out the places and I'll post my videos soon after. I'll come back and tell you when a new video is up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, I have a long sit at the Denver airport and I hear there's conspiracies surrounding it. Never knew what to look for or how to cook into it.. Anyone wanna tell me stuff to look for here at the Denver airport?

top topics

join