It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Can we fit in anything of what we see with:
- The Aquarius teletype?
- Roswell
- MJ12
- UFOs past present and future
- UFOs Coverup Live
- Holloman Landing
- Cattle mutilations

In other words 70s / 80s UFO tropes?

Can we fit this in with SERPO or
- The Core Story
- The Core Deception
- The Core Secret

How do we deal with interviews in the past where we are told there is no government involvement in SkinWalker Ranch. Now we are being told there is.

All these things come from same characters. Have they wholesale abandoned Roswell and the core legend?

Finally, why the interest in time travel and cattle mutilations when Colm wrote Brain’s Trust on mutilations as BSE tracking. As did a NIds report.

How came Kelleher claim that it’s a Prion study when (as did a seperate NIds report) yet in the documentary the focus is on the paranormal and mutilations?

Which of Colm’s books are we to believe?

Finally, do these alledgedly time rate control technologies also give off Terhertz and why are people so keen to get their hands on what seems like fake technology.

Does this relate to the Intuitive Six?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I'm too busy to go back through your posts, but YOU brought up the debunker Randi first to point something out. I responded to your thought. Again, my point is your point of debunkers is that they are paid shills to take an opposing point without doing any work to prove their position. Which is generally to take the opposing side for No reason.
edit on 18-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: porschedrifter

I'll do my best to keep this thread updated...

Here's a link to the HD download of the trailer:

we.tl...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for the HD trailer!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want to focus on the documental:
What are you showing on it that wasn’t before on others about same topic? Are we gonna see some blurry images with funny sounds?
You mention there is people running the place and plans to expand or organize trips there, come onn...will be the ghost ready from 9 to 5 monday to friday?
How is possible something “extraordinary” is happening there and yet you come back in on piece like in a summer camp where you ate some s’mores and yback to this forum and try to start another tom delonge company: “you won’t believe what i saw and what is coming but please buy this movie,docuserie or book etc etc”

TIRED OF THIS ##. I’m the #ing first believer we aren’t alone but this type of conduct is killing our future on the subject

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks like Alien Dave is still around. Here he recounts his experiences on the ranch and mentions Bigelows NDA's

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Everyone knows Bob Lazar and Stanton Friedman are two extraterrestrial poster boys for ETs existence on Earth. They don't say ET could possibly be here, they say ET is here in absolute terms. They don't share in your supposed "skeptical" view that UFOs could be piloted by ET. Yet you argue for Lazars honesty and Friedmans knack for successfully taking down debunkers. Both of which are BS statements by the way. Lazar has provided nothing to support his claims. Friedman has had nearly 50 years to provide evidence to support Roswell, Betty and Barney Hill, and other cases but has never done so. Only anecdotal evidence through stories. Neither men have done anything for the phenomenon in the way of factual scientific evidence. But you still argue to support them.

originally posted by: Jay-morris
I will give you another day to look through my history lol Maybe you will come up with better examples to support your belief system!

I don't need a day to search through your history, all I have to do is look no further than this thread. You've been arguing in support of Secureteam10 which has shown to be a hoax YouTube channel. The owner of the channel says "When we clearly see the evidence of something other than ourselves in the skies and in space" In other words, he connects UFOs to extraterrestrials. When mirageman gives you evidence of why his channel is a hoax, you provide nothing to support your own stance there is no hoaxing. Isn't that the "armchair debunker" methodology that you claim where no research is done by debunkers and they just sit back and say they don't believe just because? Sounds like you're falling victim to your own accusations. Armchair believers? You can't get any worse than that.

Your posts are defensive and argumentative. I haven't seen anything of value that you've brought just the odd feelings you have towards debunkers as if you have an emotional investment. You want to hide behind this wall and not be labeled a believer but by association support those who are hardcore believers. Very odd behavior and defies logic.

Now please respond with lotsa "lol" and sentences ending with exclamation points!
edit on 20-7-2018 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Good post.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Stop lying.

The only one doing that here is you! I responded to your weak argument including James Randi as some great debunker. Dude, you brought it up first!

I'll make my point again for you. If James Corbell is interviewed on mainstream media they'll feel compelled to get some shill scientist to represent the other point, even though they have none of the evidence and none of the research. They are paid to come on TV solely to Debunk things. That's not good science. Heck, that isn't even science. people like James Randi and Phillip Klass (R.I.P.) were just MSM deflection points to true innovators in research.
edit on 20-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Jay-morris

Everyone knows Bob Lazar and Stanton Friedman are two extraterrestrial poster boys for ETs existence on Earth. They don't say ET could possibly be here, they say ET is here in absolute terms. They don't share in your supposed "skeptical" view that UFOs could be piloted by ET. Yet you argue for Lazars honesty and Friedmans knack for successfully taking down debunkers. Both of which are BS statements by the way. Lazar has provided nothing to support his claims. Friedman has had nearly 50 years to provide evidence to support Roswell, Betty and Barney Hill, and other cases but has never done so. Only anecdotal evidence through stories. Neither men have done anything for the phenomenon in the way of factual scientific evidence. But you still argue to support them.

originally posted by: Jay-morris
I will give you another day to look through my history lol Maybe you will come up with better examples to support your belief system!

I don't need a day to search through your history, all I have to do is look no further than this thread. You've been arguing in support of Secureteam10 which has shown to be a hoax YouTube channel. The owner of the channel says "When we clearly see the evidence of something other than ourselves in the skies and in space" In other words, he connects UFOs to extraterrestrials. When mirageman gives you evidence of why his channel is a hoax, you provide nothing to support your own stance there is no hoaxing. Isn't that the "armchair debunker" methodology that you claim where no research is done by debunkers and they just sit back and say they don't believe just because? Sounds like you're falling victim to your own accusations. Armchair believers? You can't get any worse than that.

Your posts are defensive and argumentative. I haven't seen anything of value that you've brought just the odd feelings you have towards debunkers as if you have an emotional investment. You want to hide behind this wall and not be labeled a believer but by association support those who are hardcore believers. Very odd behavior and defies logic.

Now please respond with lotsa "lol" and sentences ending with exclamation points!

Seriously, is it that hard to understand! Because stanton believes that these ufos are ET, does not mean I do. They could be, but they could also be a number of other things.

I like stanton because he brings up interesting ufo cases, that are hard to explain. Because he instantly jumps to ET, does not mean I hold that same view. People who have seen my posts on here for years know my stance on this.

As for Bob lazar, I find his story intriguing, but that does not mean you should put words in my mouth by saying I am a believer in what he is saying. Like i said, he could be telling the truth, he could be lying, and I have said this all along.

As for secure team 10. Am i arguing the support that what is on that channel is ET or all real footage? No, I am not. I am saying the channel has ufo footage sent to him from other people. Could these be faked by the people sending them in? Of course, but putting that channel in the hoax bin, you might as well put the whole ufo board in the hoax bin. Also, alot of the footage, photos the channel posts are official photos/footage from NASA, Google earth etc.

Yes, you can come to your own conclusion to what these objects, or cases are, but to put the channel in the hoax bin, I do not agree with that.

Does not mean I believe in Aliens 100% visiting earth!

I know you most prob spent a day going through my history, and the best you could do was come up with three examples that prove absolutly nothing.

Basically, what you are doing is lying about me to suit your own beliefs, and I do not like that. You are so arragont, you will not even hold up your hands and say "I was wrong"

Armchair debunkers are as bad as hardcore believers. You think you are different but you both heavily depend on your belief systems.

So, please, if i am this 100% ET believer visiting earth , then you should be about to find evidence of that without lying?

edit on 20-7-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Can we fit in anything of what we see with:
- The Aquarius teletype?
- Roswell
- MJ12
- UFOs past present and future
- UFOs Coverup Live
- Holloman Landing
- Cattle mutilations

Complicated, very complicated to try and fit those in with the current stream of mis-closure from various sources. Remember Skinwalker Ranch was not the HQ for studies in earlier reports. No that was the facilities built by BAASS to study alloys that later became meta-materials. The narrative is not solid and has become fluid.

This is not exactly a case of history repeating itself. But it does seem to be re-inventing it somewhat.

There are some interesting pieces from the people who cracked the SERPO hoax. The full article is worth a glance....These are just snippets that appear to parallel today's situation.

If anyone is familiar with the closing of Project Blue Book – there were a lot of angry folks that felt the project shut-down was premature and unwarranted. Were there enough angry individuals to form a new group that would go on the offensive against a government they believed was attempting to keep the truth from the public?...

There are a few things that are now known for certain regarding the origins of the MJ12 documents, and the origins of the “Aviary” group in those initial years of the 1980s... We also know that an initiative built up steam...to mount some kind of operation either against Ufology, against the U.S. government, or both...

There are patterns and connections now floating throughout the public domain relating to the motives and activities of this group. Bob Collins book was an attempt by a believer to disclose the reality about Aliens and UFOs, however the true reality is that it served as a massive security breach in the secrecy and privacy this private group has enjoyed for many decades.

See : www.realityuncovered.net...

Can we fit this in with SERPO or
- The Core Story
- The Core Deception
- The Core Secret

The Core story (for those who don't know) was developed by Hal Puthoff, Kit Green and Jacques Vallee in late 1982 just before they appeared to retire from government service. The basic thumbnail is that some form of alien contact has occurred in the past. Yet again, the specific details of which have some fluidity depending on who repeats it and when they repeated it.

It also has its critics from the people who unravelled the SERPO hoax.

The Core Story was created by a small group of people, intent on perpetuating a belief in the alien contact myth in order to achieve their own, distinctly human, objectives.

www.topsecretwriters.com...

At least two of those guys were involved with Richard Doty in the SERPO mess and as we know Puthoff is on the board of TTSA, Vallee has been talking up meta-materials and Green has been studying 'experiencers' of paranormal phenomenon in recent years including a Rendlesham UFO witness.

How do we deal with interviews in the past where we are told there is no government involvement in SkinWalker Ranch. Now we are being told there is.

All these things come from same characters. Have they wholesale abandoned Roswell and the core legend?

Nobody knows for sure. But my impression is that AAWSAP and AATIP were devised by the Pentagon as studies in 'future weapons' technology and Zondo and chums at BAASS turned it into a UFO study off their own bat. He was rather tight lipped about what he saw at the ranch in a recent interview but confirmed he had seen 'Skinwalker materials'.

The story is a bit like the Star Wars franchise. The same cast of characters are still around today always meddling when the paranormal topic is on the agenda. If they couldn't suck money from the government it looks like they may have siphoned it from Bigelow. May the farce be with them.

How came Kelleher claim that it’s a Prion study when (as did a seperate NIds report) yet in the documentary the focus is on the paranormal and mutilations?

Which of Colm’s books are we to believe?

Let's wait to hear what he says in the documentary.

Finally, do these allegedly time rate control technologies also give off Terhertz and why are people so keen to get their hands on what seems like fake technology. Does this relate to the Intuitive Six?

That's not a subject that has really been given too much focus recently. There was talk about time control technology a while back. Even that it was going on all around the world. But any involvement has been kept very, very secret. If I was speculating then perhaps that is the real threat that AATIP were actually studying? It could even account for the manifestations on the ranch. But the physics of how it is achieved never made sense to me. I'm not a physicist though. So maybe.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Paul Bennewitz photographed craft he couldn’t see. Rick Doty spoke of a film of a predator style invisible person moving in his living room. Doty was convinced it was a fake but they could never prove how.

Remember that began with cattle mutilations as well.

Maybe the reservoir plays a role as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I know there has been some research into this before, the guys name escapes me, I can remember him being on art bell some yrs ago.

But it seemed a bit far out, something to do with time travelling organs, weird I know, wish I could remember his name.
edit on 20-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I wish you knew more! That is fascinating. I wonder if it relates to this rumour of an Intuitive Six.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorry about the blank video. Where I got it from was saying it would likely be removed from YouTube. SOmething aobut the NDA

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I take it you don't know that "Reality Uncovered" was spawned by two ATS members who couldn't abide our demand for civility, and that the members of ATS genuinely "cracked" Serpo?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Some of us do, indeed, remember. And for those who don't, this is where it all went down:

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

The part I liked best was seeing ATSers exposing major holes in the story, then seeing "corrections" appear on the Serpo site within a matter of hours.

Classic.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Whats the intuitive 6? Sounds like the famous five or the secret seven....

edit on 21-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join