It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You are lucky! I wish I could go. I frequently, jokingly, ask my son to take me camping there. (He doesn't believe in any woo).

I am curious though, Did you take any special precautions just in case anything crazy happened while you were there? Such as for self defense or an escape plan?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Looking forward to hearing more about your visit and also hear about any stories of the Ranch that were told to you, your opinion of the people telling you the stories would be great to read too.
Also really looking forward to seeing the documentary.
Thanks for the thread and letting us know about your visit!!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Right now the only people I can reveal are George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell, and myself. ;-)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

thank you - thats EXACTLY the answer i was fishing for

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

We had security who were armed that were provided by the owner for our protection, beyond that no, we didn't have any plans for protection or escape.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

There has been new activity on the ranch that noone has seen yet (well, we were shown) that will be revealed in the film. It's pretty compelling.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: KTemplar

You are Brave, I wouldn’t go there if you paid me.

Oh.. why not? I'd love to go there! No one ever died there after all.. that we know of. : )

It's a 6 hour drive for me.. I would love to go at some point. Although I don't want to break any laws / infringe on property.. so I honestly don't know if it would be worth it. Are there places on the fringes where you can go, without trespassing?

I attract all kinds of strange things, and I like normal. Some places more than others. AZ is a hotspot, Superstition Mtns might interest you. Not knowing where you live, hard to say.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: KTemplar

You are Brave, I wouldn’t go there if you paid me.

Ummm...I'd go in a heartbeat...I used to go to supposed haunted places...I never did see anything strange...I always wanted to meet a disembodied spirit...or extra terrestrial...or cryptid...etc...

YouSir

Until you meet one!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

I must have missed that one. However, I have purchased 3 movies from JL and they were all way too short. I appreciate a bit more content. I will have to check that one out.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

The Skinwalker film will be a feature length production. Jeremy has been working day and night for the last two weeks editing it down, I think he started out with 4 hours of content.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think if you go to a place with expectations of weird and creepy and it giving feels, then it will be weird and creepy and give feels. Kind of like going into a hunted house at a fair. You're primed for things before you're even through the first door.

Still I'll follow this, but I am expecting more of the same anecdotal stuff we always get and not anything of real substance.
Hope I am proved wrong.

Kind of funny though, the owners claim to not be interested in exploiting the SkinWalker Ranch thing for money according to another post aroundhere. But now the names been trademarked and apparently we have a movie on the way and the owner of ATS has not only recently visited the place, but is now promoting it slowly over time to build up hype and suspense for the movie like any commercial product......

Yep, no exploiting going on here lol.

edit on 13-4-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From what I understand, when there was a "believer guard" working at the ranch,
there was more of a tendency for people to "see things", than when there wasn't.
This tracks well with a lot of research.

So one could want to "see something" for their entire lives, and could in fact
perhaps stand right in the "kill pen" at the "witching hour" and never see
anything.

It remains to be seen whether this is due to simple "conversion disorder"
(hysteria), or whether some personalities do indeed 'attract strange'.

This is the sort of research I'd love to see more thoroughly done at SWR.

Kev

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Excellent.

Was he able to get any air time with Bigelow?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Why would that be exploitation? I think those watching a movie, even for money, have a good idea about this case. It's not as if they are going in thinking there will be a major reveal with aliens popping in through a portal.

If money made is going into further research, sounds great to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

*EVERYTHING* is marketing.

So long as there is no deception, I don't see a problem.

Kev

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Right now the only people I can reveal are George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell, and myself. ;-)

Looking forward to the film.

Great respect to you for your integrity. To me integrity is everything.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
Perhaps you weren't "chosen".

Well that was pretty crappy.
Think of it this way. Some people are more attractive to mosquito's based on blood chemistry. Some rarely get bit.
If weird things aren't interested in you they just aren't.
No harm, no foul.

It doesn't have much to do with the personality, but probably more to do with their biology.
Plus cheap shots have more to say about you than your target.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Cool thread.

I appreciate the marketing aspect and totally understand - but can you not give us something? All we know at this point is that you went and with who, few details but nothing directly relating to the phenomenon that makes the ranch particularly interesting.

Did anything odd happen to you or anyone? Don't expect you to give away much but it would be nice to know that you have some interesting information/anecdotes to divulge at some point... a sort of teaser.

You already stated that you've never witnessed anything much, can we assume from this statement that you never saw/experienced anything at the ranch? Or does that statement apply only before you went there?
edit on 13/4/2018 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: Lurker1
Perhaps you weren't "chosen".

Well that was pretty crappy.
Think of it this way. Some people are more attractive to mosquito's based on blood chemistry. Some rarely get bit.
If weird things aren't interested in you they just aren't.
No harm, no foul.

It doesn't have much to do with the personality, but probably more to do with their biology.
Plus cheap shots have more to say about you than your target.

You completely misunderstand my NEUTRAL statement.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: AtypicalJ

We had security who were armed that were provided by the owner for our protection, beyond that no, we didn't have any plans for protection or escape.

Any one have any more tales of the wolf-huge-dog-thing-a-ma-jigy mentioned in George Knapps book?

Mentioned starting at 16:10

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join