It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LilNicky354

Too bad all indications point to the film NOT having any half decent actual footage of any phenomenon.

If it's just going to be dramatic reenactments of anecdotes, I just hope the SFX are on the level of Avengers movies.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

Haha well, i just hope it isnt like all the other shows on bigfoot and ghost hunting for the last 15 years xD
"What was that! *suspenseful commercial/cut scene* oh, it was just a racoon! Well maybe he's possesed!" Lol

I would happily pay to watch 2 hours of campfire ghost stories on locale there.

Its like if you need proof of God or bigfoot on film to believe, well not sure that is going to happen. Most of the fun is the mystery. There have been enough locals telling me stories that I cant get enough now.

Ive seen enough crazy things in my life to know that reality and consciousness are more than science. How can anyone accept that the universe came from nothing. Reality at its farthest point, makes zero sense logically.

i like joe rogan questions everything, im in that camp. But perception is more than film or footage. Ive filmed what appears to be a very common ufo type for my region but it answers nothing. Humans perceive with mind snd spirit, more than mechanical things. A hallucination can feel as real as something genuine.

For some reason this place is a hotspot. For one reason or another every civilization has had a religion and most people have bigfoot or giants as well as tiny people in their lore. Maybe there is something coded and universal in dna. The fact that most people who've done psychedelics have Encounters with otherworldly beings says alot but answers little.

After Patterson I dont trust film anyways. Folklore is far more interesting to me. This film has promiss in that aspect imho.

edit on 12-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Spwelling

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
enterance as of 5/12/18
I almost think I mostly sorta feel a bit jealous Springer got inside. Almost

I really want to know what that second sign says. Would kill to hike through it
Lol only in the day.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LilNicky354

No Jerry here man...

My name is Mark Allin.

Cool that you took the drive and I utterly understand why your wife thought it sucked, it's a gate on a dirt road!.

Anyway, welcome to ATS and thanks for getting outside and checking things out!

ETA: "Springer" is from my 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Springer Softail Classic... My wife bought it for me for my 40th BDay right before I signed up for ATS. Had to choose a username and so I went with that.
edit on 5-13-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Man,my wife needs to be thinking more like yours. Is it a true springer,or does it have a shock up top of springs?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

It's a true springer.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

"Springer" is from my 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Springer Softail Classic... My wife bought it for me for my 40th BDay right before I signed up for ATS. Had to choose a username and so I went with that.

Too cool. Remember back in the day, when you might have to wait 6 months or more to get the bike you wanted? An undergrad business/econ seminar (~2003) required us to research a couple companies and tell all about them through SEC filings...Harley-Davidson had the longest running quarterly profit outside of Coca-Cola, Inc. Sorry to derail, but that's a worthy sidebar concerning your username.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Haha awesome man! Im afraid of bikes too, im the type to superman off a cliff looking at the pretty scenery but Im jealous of how cool that is too. No my wife is a bigger wimp than ne she wont even watch sci fi beyond star wars with me anymore let alone horror. She's religious so she really does believe in good and evil and wants nothing to do with the dark side haha. I was tempted to say now it knows us and it will follow us home xD

Thx for the welcome. Im the Son of a man who is into sci fi and is a mufon guy. I saw fire in the sky and his book communion on the shelf as a young child. If all the vhs tapes if bigfoot and the rest didnt scare me, his own personal tales if ghosts and ufo 's and talk of guardian angels sure as heck did. The older I get the more Im drawn to the weirdness haha. I started listening to coast to coast a few years ago and it rekindled that youthful spark and fear lol.

Keep up the good work, we need people that are deep in the murk and in it for the right reasons.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's a few more images from our trip...

First is the one and only George Knapp at his desk at Channel 8 doing the research he is famous for:

Next we have Jeremy Corbell standing in one of the homesteads on the ranch our first day there:

Next is the new owner of the ranch (well most of him/her anyway) in a still from the interview Jeremy did with him in the movie.

And finally, just for fun, here's a still of me from the movie during the fireside discussion...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
And finally, just for fun, here's a still of me from the movie during the fireside discussion...

Dude, I think you dropped your gun.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Those pictures totally looks like some kind of "outside the law" crime solving show. Very dramatic.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I was pointing very precisely at something, not shooting at it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Do you know if we have a more accurate release date yet??

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Jeremy says late summer, but he doesn't have a firm release date yet

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Thanks.
I known summer some time, just waiting on an actual date, hoping Springer might be in the know
with a date.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

We don't have a solid date yet, the distributor is who releases the film (The Orchard in this case) sets the date and they haven't said yet.

I do know there much work being done (including a wicked cool trailer being done by one of the top trailer houses in the biz) to get it ready for a premier date so it won't be much longer now...

I assure you we (ATS) will know within hours of it being official.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Nice job of updating Springer !

Exyra points for placating or avoiding trolls.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I don't know exura personally ...
But that transates to "extra" .🙊

edit on 18-5-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Nice pics there mate

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join