It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Caver78

If I was forced against my will to worship a human being as god, it would have been Chris Farley.

Kev

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Anyway you can kindly point me to the "Apology from Luis" about the so called fraud?
I can't find anything on this apparent apology or fraud for that matter.

Never mind. I'm thinking your referring to the cgi triangle that was in one of their promos.
As someone else mentioned, it wasn't meant to be used as fact, but as an example of unknown.

But TDL claimed it was "leaked" footage" on the JRE ( Joe Rogan Experience)

Clearly a bad judgement call on their part
edit on 8-5-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sure. Here is Tom Delonge's apology:

On October 11, 2017, during a broadcast announcing the formation of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, our creative team utilized a slide that was intended to be illustrative of the Nimitz case discussed in the presentation. We recognize that the use of this slide without proper clarification created confusion and, most importantly, did not meet our standard of accuracy. TTS Academy is committed to being a trusted leader in the exploration of exotic science and technologies, and we regret this oversight. It is important to note that the evidence presented by the speaker regarding the Nimitz case is derived from the testimony of multiple US military personnel and multiple sensors aboard multiple ships and aircraft operating in conditions of excellent visibility. Furthermore, the US Department of Defense has not denied the account provided by TTS Academy or the retired US military personnel involved in the incidents of November 14, 2004.

Reference

Now.. was my use of the world "fraud" a little harsh.. I suppose... and Tom just apologized for using an
incorrect slide... which is certainly underselling the error quite aggregiously..

This Article explains how TTSA grabbed a picture of a Helium party baloon taken in 2005 and made ridiculous claims for it.

Now I suppose you could say.. oh.. clerical error... it's easy to paste a 13 year old picture of a helium
party baloon into a picture of the Nimitz and say it's an advanced alien craft.

Or.. everyone is entitled to one mistake.. well I"m sure you know, that basically every single image they
have used, was lifted from somewhere on the Internet and they were caught being "mistaken".

There you go... make of the evidence what you will.. there is a mountain of it, all pointing to deceit,
or at least the most careless, and thoughtless "UFO investigation" of all time.

Also this line from Tom, "Furthermore, the US Department of Defense has not denied the account provided by TTS Academy". Well they haven't denied Santa Claus recently either.. they don't have to.

Kev

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ohhhh thaaattt clerical error lol.

I thought you were referring to the cgi Paris tr3b video that was claimed as genuine.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If I was of a mind, I could find a few more iron-clad instances of absolute
proof that they are "clerical error prone" every single time. I leave that
project to someone else.

Kevin

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's been amazing that so many posters have shared their bit's and bobs of how the Phenomena interacts with us. However at the ranch most people focus and latch onto the more major and shocking instances.

What we forget, being somewhat used to "It" is that things usually don't get out of hand immediately. When Springer posted he was inundated with inquires of "Did anything happen??" and while his reply was "sadly no." It's not out of bounds to remember and elaborate on just how subtle and probing many of the initial interactions can be.

Altho decidedly not as dramatic the "Main Event's" which I consider as punctuation marks to a much longer story the often overlooked yet equally profound and telling smaller initial probings of the Phenomena are dismissed, rationalized away leaving you with what seems like random "OMG! Why??? shocked responses from us when in reality there was a very defined progression of events.

It may seem like backtracking, but to not look at it makes the entire saga almost incomprehensible.

IIRC many things happened to the original Ranch Owners in the home before the outside oddness began jumping off. Things and events that were brushed off as being little "nothing burgers". Because they were sporadic, because they were initially harmless, because they could be reasoned away they seemingly played a very small part in the written accounts. Only the weirder more memorable ones were most likely recorded.

So for us looking in, we're missing some very crucial data. It's neither Mr. Knapps fault or the Gorman's that it was left out. In the subsequent drama everyone endured it was only natural that the subtler things were forgotten.

For those looking to understand it would be very helpful to expound and give some examples, otherwise the impression remains of a patch of ground that just exploded in violence when this is generally NOT how things work.

edit on 9-5-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Okay, so we have lifted the corner of the bed sheet and peeked at the sleeping beauty that is the "phenomenon" at skinwalker.

Let's have another peek at her. (hopefully? - maybe?)

Two things get my interest at Skinwalker; "Wolfie" and the story of the "extra-dimensional portal".

In another thread I made three posts oddly enough around light (photons). No one seemed interested so I thought; "maybe here . . . ".

Link to three posts elsewhere

It might help with understanding how some of the "phenomenon" does what it does. I've played with it and it makes for a practical mud map.

When a photon appears here it winks out somewhere else. When a photon winks out here it appears somewhere else.

If we have a round pie and cut ourselves a slice, our slice has an angle of say 72 degrees and the remainder is an angle of 288 degrees.

360 - 72 = 288

Lets say that our photon has a value of 72 degrees in our material world, the photon will have a value of 288 degrees in the other material world. A harmonic relationship yet very different.

"Transpose" - to shift and reverse(?) in algebra. To "transpose" is to move a value from the left side of equal sign to the right side of the equals sign .

To move from one state to another, to wink in here the photon shifts across the boundary that is the equal sign.

72 = 288 or on/off, one might say relatively speaking.

Yet a photon will always be "on" as either 72 or 288, "here" or "there".

To give a practical glimpse into the difference between 72 and 288, our sun is a bright ball of matter and light and that is 72. When looked at as 288 the sun is a lightless hole of nothingness.

Now let's change the value of the circle from 360 degrees to 180 degrees.

This gives us an equal value of 90 degrees for "our" material world and 90 degrees for the "other" material world - a total of 180 degrees.

We also change the value of our photon to 36 degrees and 144 degrees.

So at this point we can say the value of the "boundary between "our" matter and the "other" matter is when both sides are 90 degrees. 90 + 90 = 180.

I would hazard a guess and suggest that a portal is possible when a equal state is achieved between the two worlds of matter.

So maybe, one might have transpositional portals?

So there is the 180 degree world of matter and then there is another half.

If the first 180 degrees is the sum of the material world. It follows that one will probably find the Beings that manipulate matter in the second or subsequent 180 degrees.

That is just based on a 360 degree circle, now the symbol for infinity is a figure eight on it's side. A circle with a twist. One can add more twists and get 360 --> 720 --> 1,080 --> 1,440 and so on. (There are harmonics there).

If you read the original posts you might possibly/maybe see that even time travel might not be impossible. I also wonder about the stories I have read about the Philadelphia Experiment.

If one looks at the circles as "shells" as in "electron shells" then the concept of unnatural elements becomes intriguing.

Please keep in mind - I only have a 1960's / 1970's school education.

And the concept is just a work in progress in case it might be something interesting and practical one can do at home.

a reply to: Caver78

Good points there, I shall keep that in mind.

edit on 9-5-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tyops and thpelling mastakes

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
For anyone wanting an overview of the whole Skinwalker thing I recently enjoyed this article re-tweeted by Mr. Knapp. It kinds ties the thing to the recent BAASS statement about using humans as a 'read-out device' for the phenomenon and human guinea pigs at Skinwalker.

Link to article

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

From your reference:

And the last important detail shared by Chip in that 2012 interview, was the fact that whenever the personnel saw or felt something strange, they were required to have urine tests and bring the vials back to Vegas by the end of their shift (!). Chip also mentioned ‘brain scans’ performed on the individuals, although they were never informed of the results of such tests. This last part of his job convinced Chip that he was there at the Skinwalker ranch more as a ‘guinea pig’ than as a security guard. “They were testing us,” he said to Gene, Chris, David and Ryan on that Paracast episode. He thought that perhaps the military was trying out something new at the remote rural location, and he and his colleagues were used as lab rats without their consent. Indeed, it wouldn’t be the first time such unethical experiments have been carried out.

I think I first shared that the guards were the test, not the Phenomenon somewhere in the 2-5
years ago range..and I've repeated that periodically. I told JV that in 2013 and he had a stone
face.

But considering what my source is, I guess it's understandable that people
ignore nearly everything that I say.

Now that urine thing.... I wasn't aware of that.. now at first glance, one might just assume
that they were being tested for illegal drugs.. but that's not the thing.. there are several
hormones they should be monitoring for.. as well as a general ionization of the cerebral
spinal fluid.. of course people don't like getting spinal taps.. and I can't blame them...

Plus the usual inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.. I'm thinking that is also a factor
in cattle mutilations.. that inflammation.. but I don't have access to lab results like that.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks for replying, i've been away from ATS for years so wasn't aware of your previous posts! Id be very interested in these posts.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What the heck is ionization of cerebrospinal fluid?
And what would they be looking for?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It is my contention that the Phenomenon leaves specific
tracks. I'm starting to make progress in getting some other
researchers attention, that i might have something to
contribute to the discussion/research.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

Well I was halfway insane in the yearly years.. so take my early posts with a grain of salt.

I had a BAD CASE of "experiencer syndrome".

I've only fully recovered in the past couple years.

right when various people are coming out confirming parts of what I've been
saying for many years.. so it's been an exciting period in my life.

Kev

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Wonder if they can get your dna thru urine.
yes he excuse is always that they are testing for drugs.
now a urine sample taken in panama and you are told that the urine sample will go to usa for testing.
wtf is going on
edit on 10-5-2018 by Hyperboles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Of course they can get your DNA from urine.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Hyperboles

Of course they can get your DNA from urine.
Wondering who all can access the gubmint dna database

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

I was reading about skinwalker one night and my jaw dropped...i just moved 20-30 minutes north of the area. Im a skeptic but strange things seem to happen to my family. Since moving to the Basin 3 years ago
Ive heard and seen some strange things. Heard alot of stories. So much so that Im working on a novel, well I started but havent found the time to go to town in it. The coolest story was at the post office about 5 miles from the range I guess, talked to an older indian man in blue jeans. He was super friendly and country. His name is Jack Six Killer and the whole po line had a good time as he talked to me about bigfoot, jokingly and other things. The coolest thing was the little indians and their houses and the operation to destroy evidence of them. Wild.

(Edited for seperate post)

edit on 11-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Edited seperate reply

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
Very cool man

(Jerry?) Springer- Ive visited the area prior to moving out here over the last 15 years and yeah, I had the same feel every time.

My biggest hobby is hiking, and the vibes out here are unreal. Ive stumbled upon alot of things, hiking cross coubtry off the trails. Found petroglyphs and fossils. Seems like ancient forces are all around me. Seems like im walking over weathered ancient ruins some times. I hiked 17 miles today and feel like hell, but it was awesome. I climbed up to the top of the nearest mountain and could see the entire basin. Just other worldly.

Ive been meaning to pop by the ranch but Ive been way to busy and maybe a little bit scared. Its nice to see something happening in this remote place, we are in a depression still.

Looking forward to seeing the film, i soak up all the local stories I can they are the coolest.

edit on 11-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Over paste

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer
Well, I stopped by the ranch enterance today. I told my wife it was a fun surprise lol when we got there I told her and she was a little upset and after a cone of silence she said your surprises suck! Who knew she was so superstitious?? Well I asked a gas station worker sbout the ranch and she said she remembers the incident in the 90's. Said "all the cattle were skinned and laid out in a circle, not a drop of blood". She said people claimed it was "ufos" and that it supposedly happened some other ranch nearby aswell.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LilNicky354

instagram.com...

At the mouth of the beast
edit on 12-5-2018 by LilNicky354 because: Flair

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join