It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Is the armed security there to protect people from something or to keep people out? Any stories about them encountering anything on the ranch?

I think they should turn it into a bed and breakfast. Kind of like an interdimensional Jurassic Park. I'd go.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Can you give Jeremy some input and ask him to make the film longer than the shorts he typically produces?

Looking forward to the final product.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Are you also open minded to the idea that there is nothing to it, just a fabricated mythos to sell books and "documentations", entertainment for the UFO and paranormal crowd? And now you are a part of it.

but on the other hand, are you also open minded to the idea that there is something big to it, and not just fabricated mythos to sell books, etc. etc. etc. because if you aren't open to that side of it, how can you ask if Springer should be open to your idea? sounds like you are a very hard core skeptic. just sayin

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sweet. Congrats on the beginning of what will undoubtedly be a fantastic documentary.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
@Springer

I've NEVER seen a UFO, a ghost, or even a weird shadow. You'd think that the guy who is is into the topic(s) like I am would have by now but, alas, I have not.

Maybe I'm just jinxed, or, maybe the phenom just doesn't like me...

A follow up question to this, as I am sort of in the same boat.

Have you witnessed anything that you might have said “maybe, just maybe” in reference to a possible phenomenon sighting?

That’s where I’m at with it, not really positive I have witnessed something unexplainable, but definitely not totally explainable.
edit on 13-4-2018 by Neechavela because: Still new to the html/coding

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Godric

Not that I buy the Skin Walker story but your assertion that it's a theme park is so dumb that I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. If the book is to be believed then nothing much actually happens. Doesn't sound like a big money spinner to me 😄

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Patient seventeen wasn't a short film.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
this place is the new holy grail for ufos. area 51 be damned.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Very nice to see someone bringing something of legitimacy to the film coming out. I've seen a lot of BS around it lately. I've driven by that area quite a few times (on my way to Flaming Gorge), and I can tell you, nobody wants to "vacation" in that area ;-) I'm surprised that people even live there.

Having said that, my grandpa did live in nearby Roosevelt for quite a few years, and he had exactly the same description of the place. He saw one large UFO (probably in the 50s), orbs, and portals. He would always tell us, "Strange things happen out there in the desert at night."

I could see the new owners bringing people in for the "experience" or for healing or something, but not for any real financial gain, but more to keep funding research.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Ummm...I'm curious about that inner grace feeling and weirdness vibe you felt...

Did you experience these more in a certain location on the ranch...?

The reason I'm asking is...places of power...Ley lines...nodes...

I get those same inner grace and weirdness feeling's in a certain spot on my land...it's very strange and powerful...

I've heard stories that the Native Americans believed the area where I live to be holy with places of power...I'll have to research more in depth and get back to you with what I find out...

Very interesting thread...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you for the update. I'm a follower of Skinwalker info and always enjoy reading about experiences people have had there.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I read a few threads on ATS about the skin walker ranch cant wait for your documentary thanks going to be awesome to watch

edit on 918Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:38:17 -050020183020182018Friday by gyrotool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was very excited to find this thread and look forward to anything you might add.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: 727Sky

Absolutely... Don't know what I have to do in order to have a genuine experience.

That said, I'll keep trying and traveling to where they happen for others I know and trust but, damn, it gets old being the "square" in the group of cool people who have all seen things.

Perhaps you weren't "chosen".

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Godric

It's not going to become a theme park. I guess you've been reading the tabloids or something?

I spent over an hour on a personal tour with the new owner, he's legit and only interested in upping the study. No theme park (it's a ludicrous idea anyway that would bomb)

My "deal" is exactly what I stated in my OP.

What's your deal?

They *might* be getting the idea from this little thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Super excited to hear the ongoing story!

What is your personal take on what might be behind the strange events there?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You are Brave, I wouldn’t go there if you paid me.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

just for clarification - could you list the people attending this trip ????

this is not a fishing trip < pun > about the owners identity .

but - who was there [ guests ] - that you are permmitted to name ?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this, Springer. I'm curious about the movie. Is it basically going to be a rehash of what we know already, enhanced by maybe people talking about their experiences, or is there going to be more information that hasn't been known that may shed some light on the nature of the activity?

In other words, is this going to be a big reveal of sorts?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Oh.. why not? I'd love to go there! No one ever died there after all.. that we know of. : )

It's a 6 hour drive for me.. I would love to go at some point. Although I don't want to break any laws / infringe on property.. so I honestly don't know if it would be worth it. Are there places on the fringes where you can go, without trespassing?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Ummm...I'd go in a heartbeat...I used to go to supposed haunted places...I never did see anything strange...I always wanted to meet a disembodied spirit...or extra terrestrial...or cryptid...etc...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join