It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zadiel74
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Ive seen you post the time-stamped photo a few times and spent some time looking at it. I'm not sure I understand what's going on in that picture though. Is the white area added to the photo by someone to hide something? Like debris?

Yep, identifying things like car license plates and advertising.

I took a screenshot of the video, opened it in the Gimp and just removed what would identify the location.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

a reply to: AboveBoard

Here is a cropped from the original cell phone, the distortion is in the top half.

It's not a very good picture I know. Certainly not worth anything more then a curiosity. I didn't notice for a few days.

Hope that made things a little easier to see.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm sorry.. I don't see any distortion either.

But then again, I can never "find waldo" either.

Kev

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Both of us talk about people as "humans".

In my case, extreme childhood abuse gave me PTSD;
the "battlefield" that caused the PTSD was diagnosed
by a psychiatrist, was being around humans.

Now, I've been mostly cured of the PTSD, and I have
In fact met some really nice humans.. really nice..

so I mostly talk about people as "humans" on ATS
these days. I imagine that's because we generally
talk about the very worst tendencies, and that
puts me in the framework of mind of my first
30 years of life, before I met my first nice human.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Whatisthisthen have you seen this website ?
www.realitywalker.com...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: skunkape23

Shapeshifter...
Good trick, man.
Show me how you do that.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Shapeshifter...

Hint: The Languge of Appearance .

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I had a quick look as I didn't know it, lots of interesting subjects there. But I don't read to study, neither books nor websites, the exception being ATS.

Thankyou for the thought : )

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: thepixelpusher
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's looks like there is something like a glass sphere that bends the light in a way. with a pattern around it that reminds me of a sunflower.

I do pester for photos, for tangible "proof" to share here on ATS. But there is the reluctance to have their photo taken.

When I was very interested in the Skinwalker bullet proof wolf I did step into my orchard about nine o'clock on a moonless night to meet a "presence" that towered over me. I did try and take a photo then in the darkness and only got a black image. Plus a very annoyed "presence". I learned a lesson that night.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

It comes down to perception and a purposeful search for a connection. Coincidences are a fact of life. I could rattle off a list of personal events far more connected that have no magical meaning. I think the photograph of your orchard is a perfect example of personal perception. I don't see a disturbance in the upper part of the photograph. If I took the photograph and saw the disturbance I'd write it off to the wind blowing the branches, smear on the lens, or something commonplace and boring. To me a grounded explanation wins out and where I go first.

It's funny KellyPrettyBear mentions Waldo because I see Waldo in your photo:

Now I could turn his comment into something mystical and foretelling claiming he was unknowingly predicting the future of my comment and perception. But it just happens to be coincidental.

edit on 4-5-2018 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I had a similar experience here KPB, and probably many others here on ATS. A long term battle that leaves one with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

I probably have my martial arts background to thank in getting out and over it. For a while I was fighting "apparitions" from the moment I woke up in the morning and fell asleep fighting with one wish of non-existence - just death would not be good enough. That was because that particular subset of "them" takes prisoners and turns them into slaves.

I'll just talk generally from this point KPB for the benefit of everyone here on ATS who interested in the subject of the "phenomenon" - share a few personal insights on what Mark Springer, George Knapp, ‎Robert Bigelow and others‎ are bringing to the public attention. And I think that is a good thing that they are doing so.

One night after a few months of fighting day and night a little voice said; "Would you like to learn how to destroy your enemies?"

My answer was "Yep!" and I have never looked back. Took a year or so to reach the point where that particular subset of "them" stays away from me and only approaches with great care on very rare occasion. Funnily enough I made a rule that "They" have to knock first, introduce themselves and state their business. I would then listen and then perhaps we could talk.

I considered that a polite and civilized way to do things. "They" thought otherwise and if anyone wants to seriously pi** "them" off; just insist on them having a few manners. I still insist and "They" have learned through bitter experience. Control freaks.

"Control freaks" is a very important point to know. It is a tactical weakness on their part that can be exploited.

At this point one must be careful not to generalize the "phenomenon" into one basket. The subset I am referring to here is what could be termed "control layer" and their collaborators.

With the UFOs "phenomenon" I have come across a particular relationship; there is a "sentient technology layer" and the "sentient control layer". The technology is sentient and in a sense living. Technology and the controllers.

There is a lot more to the "phenomenon" and one can't call them "bad" until one understands their motives for what they do. Understand their motives and then one can work out a way to live with them and visa versa. Fear, hunger, survival, protecting loved ones are motives that are understandable. Slavery is also a motive that is also understandable, and slavery can be said to be "bad" and should be fought against. I'm talking simplistically and to put things into simple terms that can overlap is not a generally good thing to do. One must understand on a case by case basis and then act accordingly.

At Skinwalker Ranch Robert Bigelow, the new owners (hopefully) and in the books and movie is a way of bringing additional understanding into the light of day. The controversial aspects such as the secrecy, alphabet agencies, spooky sounding research and so on is not a necessarily bad thing when it comes to self defense. We need to know who the enemy is and is not. We also need to understand when we are hurting the innocent.

------------------------

KPB, a thought on Quantum and Information Theory. Just from my perspective.

A very good case could be made that there only exists one of everything.. one proton, one neutron, one electron say.. and that all of everything which exists is just some form of programmers "linked list" hanging off the one template.. so that infinite universes spring off the basic particles without any unnecessary waste of "entities" as our friend Sir William of Okam might say. If such were true, that would blow away many of the arguments against the many world's theory of quantum mechanics.

What your describing there and from Vallee's lecture you posted earlier in the thread is so very much like being within the mind of one of those machine sentiences.

The matrix-view, the holographic universe, quantum science, information theory, to me at least; has the feel of machine intelligence. It is like that in there.

Organic intelligence feels very different in comparison.

So perhaps, and I think so; Vallee has already found his "UFO" and is seeing/learning the technology/programing from the inside.

I would suggest that one might want to learn how to step out of, and step into, that technology. Otherwise it becomes an intellectual prison if it becomes one's world, one's universe.

The (Tactical) Art of Relative Positioning - with machine sentiences it is knowing there is an inside and an outside that is the knack of it.

The machines don't tell anyone there is an inside and outside - that omission rings alarm bells for me for it reminds me of the Vedic Wars when Deva fought Asura. Deva being Artificial Machine Sentience and Asura being Artificial Organic Sentience.

My sympathy is for the Organics. Ozzies always stick up for the underdogs- it is the Australian national spirit to side with the battlers.

edit on 5-5-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity and grammer

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The Craft was of the Creature
And the Creature was of the Craft.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I won't disagree there Ectoplasm8.

I did say it was nothing special. My graphic design artist daughter doesn't think much of it either though she can see the "sunflower" distortion - her suggestion was a speck of moisture on the lens.

But I can't see your wally either - perhaps that is a good (bad attempt at a joke).

Just a coincidence and coincidences are not proof of anything ; )

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The Craft was of the Creature
And the Creature was of the Craft.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell skunkape.

You deserve a beer for that which I'll pour on the ground as a libation to the fae folk on your behalf. I have a bottle of Japanese Kiren Megumi beer which is really nice. One of those and a generous shot of my favorite Glenfiddich heading your way tonight.

If things get roudy at your place tonight don't glare at me.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

They like some tobacco with their whiskey.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Done

Actually I am gonna join them for a few. Party!
edit on 5-5-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: party

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yes nice to read and some of the stuff he has experienced seemed the same as you so got me thinking 2 different people who don't know each other share similar experiences but just wish I could get a glimpse of the other beings/world thing.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

G'day 808Funk, been a while.

Ya know people see things differently, I see things through my trauma and my hopes and through the eyes of "my girls".

Vallee said in that interview KPB posted to look at co-incidences, I do the same. Co-incidences is the way the "phenomenon" at work can be perceived by anyone. Not all co-incidences, sometimes co-incidences are just co-incidences.

All I can suggest is to look between two thoughts, it begins there.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

There are two schools of thought on photo's like yours.
Paradolia or the other one which is that the camera lens cannot be deceived like the human eye can and is recording "something".

Then we get into the auto-focus arguments.
I see both the distortion in your photo and the "where's Waldo" face. The problem being while photo evidence like this certainly IS evidence to those present at the time the image is captured, it will never be to those who weren't. At least not without EMF readings, or other measurable data taken at the same time, an even then it probably won't be enough.

Hard science evidence is what most people are clamoring for, yet Soft Science evidence is mostly what lay-people are capturing. I think what needs to be said is that unless you experience it yourself, currently, there is no other way to "prove it". Altho many are trying.

What stuck me about your photo is the similarities I've seen in many photo's across the spectrum of the "phenomena" or paranormal fields. THAT is something worth noting. The Wally face is pretty much the same in 100's of alleged bigfoot images across the internet and some alleged Little People images.

Whatever "IT" is, it's apparently being consistent that way, no?
That's something most people are ignoring while they argue over "what it is" despite it actually showing you a version of what it is. In all instances probably "what it is" is yet to be determined. However I would think we have enough circumstantial evidence to at least determine "One version of it's manifestation" fairly definitively.

edit on 5-5-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have an ally... that EATS obnoxious quantum vacua lifeforms..
so that's why most entities run screaming from me.

I was in a meeting with Dean Radin of all people once.. many years ago..
and it was with a "channeling group". One of those new age channeling
groups.. well the group/cult leader said that the 'entities' were afraid
of me and wouldn't come out..

(they were the little frog/lizard/feathered things) which are just food
for a lot of more evolved lifeforms. It's no wonder they didn't want to
come out... they are usually the ones starting religions.. like christianity
for example... and all the new age saucer cults.

These entitites are in a vast ecosystem with each other.. and only
PERIPHERALLY in an ecosystem with us.

A lot of them try to eat and absorb each other... it's no different
than here on Earth..both physically and lets say "socially/economically".

Here on Earth, the "evil people" are absorbing the middle class and taking
all their stuff..so that they have more virtual little pieces of green paper
which they seem to covet so much.

Well anyway.. I really dislike discussing all this "hidden world stuff", when
what's more important is that we all become rational and research
things.. rather than make these kind of statements.

but after 56 years of living this.. it's hard not to discuss when the subject
comes up.
edit on 5-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

new topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join