It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Suffers Serious Face Spasms, Confuses Words

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you imagine the Republican campaign ads this Fall? Lots of variations of: "Do you want Nancy Pelosi (insert vid highlights) to be the next leader of Congress? Vote Republican!"

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
With so much lying and hate spewing from her, it's no wonder the legions of demons populating her are can barely contain themselves within her demonic body.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"Going off the rails on a crazy train"
Ozzy

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can you imagine the Republican campaign ads this Fall? Lots of variations of: "Do you want Nancy Pelosi (insert vid highlights) to be the next leader of Congress? Vote Republican!"

What a shock GOP cut highlight propaganda works on people like yourself. I bet you think "we have to pass it to see what is in it" is a factual thing and not a cut up hack job.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
With so much lying and hate spewing from her, it's no wonder the legions of demons populating her are can barely contain themselves within her demonic body.

You should really work on your pronouns Trump is a man and his demon's dont like you to pretend otherwise.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

You should really work on your pronouns Trump is a man and his demon's dont like you to pretend otherwise.

Be careful. Demons don't like gender identity pronouns.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Nancy is all out for the 2018 Campaign !!

She will give all the help necessary to Democrat candidates far and wide !!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Your futile attempt at humor doesn't work unless someone didn't read the title of the thread before clicking to be here.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What a shock GOP cut highlight propaganda works on people like yourself.

Help me out!

Make this viral: lyincomey.com...

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Help me out!

Thanks!

That site is good stuff, irrefutable.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Help me out!

Thanks!

Yep I hit a nerve you are trying to change the subject to something unrelated.

100% works on you and you cant admit it.

You used to be at least a well reasoned person what happened with the Trump election that caused you to go head first into propaganda town?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Said it before, I say it again...

Nancy talks like Hillary walks.

Staggeringly.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
BIGLY news!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well she's improving at least this time she knows it's Trump in the white house and not Bush.

edit on 4/13/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Is Nancy coming over to the Republican side so she can be speaker?

This is the most relevant comment on this thread and everyone is so hyped up for the circle-jerk that no one even noticed or commented.

You guys do realize how the speaker is chosen, right?

Paul Ryan’s retirement in no way improves or diminishes her chances....

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't know much about this woman, being from the UK and not that interested in politics.

It was the clickbait title what brought me here, for some reason there's something deep within me that likes to observe curiosities such as an old woman slurring her speech but I have to admit I expected more.

It was disappointing - I was hoping her voice would trail off into slow-mo while one side of her face sagged down and just like...a line of drool dripping from her lopsided mouth. But no, just some old woman talking a bit goofy.

Still, I can't say I'll walk away completely disappointed as I seek solace in knowing that there's a corner of the internet where a bunch of mean people like me can gather and mock an elderly woman for goofing off like that.

We are truly blessed.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are similar but more compelling videos out there.

I remember one it was a news reporter who forgot how to talk, completely. My, how we laughed at her! We still laugh about it now!

Let me see if I can find it...hang on, here it is:

Lol! Stupid woman! Look at her, trying to talk, acting all goofy like...

Het babben bo, net naw, now bak to the bebedaw bit bat bo!

Making an absolute fool of herself, she later tried to make excuses for this outrageous behaviour. Observe here, a follow up video:

What a silly woman! Lol! Medical emergency is apparently a valid excuse for making yourself look like a gibbering idiot on television...snowflake!

Hey lady...be a MAN! Save your baby talk for bed time and start chatting proper.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Most likely botox...
Ol Skeletor there is losing it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Most likely botox...
Ol Skeletor there is losing it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🎉📯

While she clearly appears to be unwell, I find difficulty with trusting the assessment of a youtuber who isn't aware that "straddled" is a word and was used correctly in that context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join