It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Suffers Serious Face Spasms, Confuses Words

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Abysha

Oh please campaign on her behalf.

Puh-leeeze!

Why would I want another president with Trump's linguistic handicaps?

Because it would amuse me and then I would clap in joy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She is clearly exhibiting symptoms of "kool-ade" overdose.

Nancy has relied on her personal wealth for years... she is only an indictment (or market crash) away from being a crazy homeless woman, with a crapload of cats.

San Francisco chose their representative well.

When it all plays out... I wonder how many of her constituents will complain that Dorothy dropped her house on the wrong witch...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don’t mean to pick on her, not Cool picking on health issues but.... might be time to retire.....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

+1

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Or you could just take it right out of the Russian playbook, like you did Hillary.

Let's see, Alzheimer's, MS, Parkinson's, Alcoholism, Stroke, Seizures, -- can't remember the rest.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is desperation at its finest, lol.

It must be rough haha...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Funniest thing I have read today!

I can just hear that being yelled across the room...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What's the point of a thread like this? I mean, where do you expect the conversation will go exactly? I remember the days when threads like this would be deleted because they don't promote any kind of real discussion, nowadays it seems to be more and more common to find them on the front page.

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad. Making fun of someone for something they can't help? Pretty low.
edit on 4/12/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's the point of a thread like this? I mean, where do you expect the conversation will go exactly? I remember the days when threads like this would be deleted because they don't promote any kind of real discussion, nowadays it seems to be more and more common to find them in the front page.

Progressives see morons like Nancy and Maxine Waters as intellectual, liberal trailblazers.

Those of us in "flyover country", however... we see them as morbid curiosity...

So...

Morbid Curiosity. My final answer, Regis...

edit on 12-4-2018 by madmac5150 because: Morbidly curious

edit on 12-4-2018 by madmac5150 because: Curioser and curioser....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Obviously, Nancy doesn't like "tax cuts"? Taxes are nothing more, "than rent for your freedom". Try not paying "taxes". See how long you remain "free" and "own property". Fact is you'll never "own" anything if you stop paying for it.
Other than trying to "disarm" (by common use, and "commonsense" gun law), for the "British Citizens" of the "American colonies? "Taxes" wasn't a good way to "rule" either. Didn't go over well. That was the "shot" heard around the world. You libs need to learn to be greatful and realize that everyone that's, "not you", gave you the "freedom" to be you, and a Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

Seems like she's under the weather, head cold maybe and on cold medicine.

or maybe parkinson and dementia.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Seems like she's under the weather, head cold maybe and on cold medicine.

She's been under the weather and on cold medicine for a good solid year (at least!) then.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You're falling down on the job, xuen. This was mild for her. There are videos out there where she is WAY more messed up than in this one. Compared to some other times, she seems like a genius in this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
She needs to step down. I always talk about Hillary and DWS as the main problems with the Democratic party, but it's some of these other entrenched politicians that are even worse. Never Like Pelosi or Barbara Boxer...there's another lady from California but I forget her name. Terrible human beings all of them.

You said it better than I could have... I would add another 2 dozen "representatives" and "leaders" (I gag just referring to them as that) to your list but FFS, these are the people that help run our country into the ground... regardless of which side of the aisle they are on

Both the democrats and the republicans are equally destructive. If anyone here denies that fact you need a wake up call

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Don't forget seizure, stroke, alcoholism, colitis, mental illness, hair loss, twitching,and diarrhea and vomiting. Or the person speaking could be her body double. And she could be a child molester and serial killer. Don't want to leave anything left to the imagination, unless of course, you think she could be an alien.

OMG! The real Pelosi has returned to the mother ship to get re-booted, and this is a plant!

Oh noz!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You're falling down on the job, xuen. This was mild for her. There are videos out there where she is WAY more messed up than in this one. Compared to some other times, she seems like a genius in this one.

In this newer video, she had recently fed.

Her kind become wrinkly, weak, and mentally feeble when hungry...

edit on 12-4-2018 by madmac5150 because: Global warming is freezing my ass off.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

She should do the right thing and step the eff down. She's been having these issues for a good while now. If she cared about doing what is best for her constituents, she would step down.

edit on 12-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: Cared

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That's the reptilian camouflage skin running low on power, happens all the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Except I haven't seen any of those things from watching her. I HAVE seen signs of dementia and parkinson disease though.

If you haven't, you're either not watching or ignorant.

Hopefully it's the former.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: amazing
She needs to step down. I always talk about Hillary and DWS as the main problems with the Democratic party, but it's some of these other entrenched politicians that are even worse. Never Like Pelosi or Barbara Boxer...there's another lady from California but I forget her name. Terrible human beings all of them.

You said it better than I could have... I would add another 2 dozen "representatives" and "leaders" (I gag just referring to them as that) to your list but FFS, these are the people that help run our country into the ground... regardless of which side of the aisle they are on

Both the democrats and the republicans are equally destructive. If anyone here denies that fact you need a wake up call

Agree a thousand percent. Mitch McConnell...and really anyone that's been in congress more than two terms. There needs to be a two term limit in congress so that these idiots can't stay in power forever.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join