It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House tapes (Cohen recordings)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

You're vocalizing my issue.

No. Apparently you are not understanding.

You have no way of knowing if what you describe is even taking place.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: mkultra11

I think the issue with most people with knowledge of law are the tactics which are typically used for mob bosses and drug lords. Are raid like this others would typically happen when all legal avenues are exhausted and the person is at flight risk. Cohen has been cooperative and a subpoena would suffice. We still don't even know what the alleged crime is. There still a lot to learn here and a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

Exactly -- Bravo! And thank you for saying this.

Unless Mueller had reason to believe that Cohen had pictures of Trump stark naked in bed with a dead child, this is freaking overreach on steroids.

Especially from those who have themselves refused to turn over subpoena'd records and documents to the proper authorities. Mueller et al have already lost the trust and confidence of too many people for us to believe this is anything more than a desperate abuse of power.

This persecution of a duly elected president with no fruits for their labor has gone too far... way too far! Mueller needs to put up or shut up... either he has the goods on Trump or he doesn't.

Pa-leese. Mueller has been rooting out the crime organization known as Trump and the fools he picked, AKA the best people, to staff the government. Obama warned Trump not to hire Flynn. But you know what passes for thought by Trump. Anything Obama must be bad in his less than lucid brain. So we had a Russian/Turkish agent running the NSC. Mueller is a loyal American and removed that criminal from power.

We still don't know about Trump's Russian loans. He refuses to provide his tax returns. Hopefully Mueller will determine just how compromised Trump is and a Democratic congress will remedy the problem.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

You're vocalizing my issue. Our legal system is not supposed to be used in the manner which this dragnet is using it. If they applied this scrutiny to everyone, we would be living in a dystopian hell where the feds could ensure anyone they wanted to jail would have something found on them. It's not equal protection under the law.

This simple action that the FBI has taken to secure a warrant thanks to the prosecutor and judge of New York has been used many times. The completely legal action and act of doing so was used. If you are truly disgusted by that legal move then I suggest you take your complaint and send it to the your local congress person. And also if for one second you believe that we are not already living in “their” dystopian world than you have failed.

I think the issue with most people with knowledge of law are the tactics which are typically used for mob bosses and drug lords. Are raid like this others would typically happen when all legal avenues are exhausted and the person is at flight risk. Cohen has been cooperative and a subpoena would suffice. We still don't even know what the alleged crime is. There still a lot to learn here and a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

A Trump appointed federal judge was convinced that the raid was the only way to get the information. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Hopefully Mueller will determine just how compromised Trump is and a Democratic congress will remedy the problem.

If he hasn't gotten any dirt on Trump by now, he ain't gonna find it. And if he has found it, then this is all just smoke and mirrors for unknown -- but no doubt -- dubious purposes.

At this point, I'm ready to believe either.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: gariac

Hopefully Mueller will determine just how compromised Trump is and a Democratic congress will remedy the problem.

If he hasn't gotten any dirt on Trump by now, he ain't gonna find it. And if he has found it, then this is all just smoke and mirrors for unknown -- but no doubt -- dubious purposes.

At this point, I'm ready to believe either.

Remember we don't know what Mueller knows. Nothing leaks from his group. What leaks are witnesses blabbing.

In fact not knowing what Mueller knows is exactly how he has nailed Flynn and the others for false testimony. That is why ultimately Trump will chicken out and not testify with Mueller. There is no way Trump can go for an hour without telling a lie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join