It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications between Trump and Mueller break down.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
why don't these people investigate everyone to this level so we can really get the corruption out of there?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whywhynot

I read every one sugar.

If you had, and you took of the rose colored glasses, you would not had asked your question sweetheart.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
why don't these people investigate everyone to this level so we can really get the corruption out of there?

The answer is because 95% are corrupt to some extent and they can’t point fingers without getting caught.

EJ Hoover knew that even in his day.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I think it's possible that his refusal to agree to an interview plus the extremely bad optics if he pleads the fifth if or when Mueller issues a subpoena for him to come in will start to worry people. Seriously worry. Those are moves of someone trying to hide something.

whose optics matter at this point?
are we going to be MORE divided ?
i dont think that is possible
or do you honestly think rods report will change minds?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Quite a bit has already happened to him. His time as president has been fraught with controversy. His inability to tell the truth about even mundane things has scorched his reputation. Many who voted for him are questioning their decision now .
I'm not putting any predictions out there.
I really wish people would stop implying that I'll fall apart or suffer a breakdown if Mueller clears him. I wont.
I'm am not fragile . I think since I've hung in here for two years holding my own that that is obvious.

edit on 4122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 4122018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Are you gonna be ok when nothing happens to hillary or obama???

All things being equal , let’s say nothing happens to anyone..

The history books will still all judge trump as the biggest disaster in presidential history lol..

You can call it a liberal bias or whatever, but it won’t change the fact trump is looked at like a Nixon and obama will be remembered like a Lincoln..

So I’m not sure where you think the “win” is in him actually completeing his 4 years lol..

Almost everyone completes their term..

That said there is an fbi investigation and the gop expects to lose the house this round.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wonder if even they think he will be remembered well..

Obama rightfully or not will be treated as an outstanding president.. more because he has been bookended by failures..

But does ANYONE honestly think trump will be remembered well??

ANYONE??

Lol

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I think Flynn knows if he lied or not. Someone's opinion of whether something is a lie doesn't matter. Why would you think it does. Flynn pled guilty of lying to the FBI.
Fact.

it matters because one judge in that case was recused then the new one DEMANDED ALL of muellers evidence in the case
if mueller with held anything flynn walks

even if flynn is a bad guy he will get to walk
that is why it matters

did you even read that link?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They have investigated every scandal you can name and a GOP LED COMMISSION has found no wrong doing . Lol...

Benghazi, irs scandal , emails. Exc, exc, exc..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

See....you think its this way. But it aint. Its that other way.

Your assumption/folly is that D and R were opposition. Remove that and reassess.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wonder if even they think he will be remembered well..

Obama rightfully or not will be treated as an outstanding president.. more because he has been bookended by failures..

But does ANYONE honestly think trump will be remembered well??

ANYONE??

Lol

Let me check your sanity. If Trump is able to avoid a war, bring North Korea away from nukes and from being scrappy, and help our economy improve rather than decline, would you still consider his presidency a failure?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

He plead guilty....

They don’t need to prove anything else lol...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The aging 20% of the population who supports trump are not academia lol..

Academia HATES him..

Rural conservatives don’t make the text books and lesson plans , college professors do..

Lol..

According to conservative propaganda. The media, scientists, intellectuals and college professors are all in a vast conspiracy against them..

Who do you think writes the history books lol..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

FORGOT TO LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT NORTH KOREA WILL DISARM!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

He plead guilty....

They don’t need to prove anything else lol...

well I don't think its a good sign when the JUDGE wants to see ALL of the evidence or when the prosecuting attorney asks for a delay

lol

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.nbcnews.com...

I'll see if I can find another.

BwaaaHaHaHa

from ze sourzes ....

according to multiple people familiar with the matter
www.nbcnews.com...

Would you rather no people unfamiliar with the matter talking about it?

huh what?

👉👋

You were making a big deal about the story referencing people familiar with the matter. I was asking if you would rather the opposite happen ei no people unfamiliar with the matter.

But I didnt write it in meme so I guess I can give you a pass for it going over your head.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I don't have a source yet but the news is reporting that trumps team has pulled back from any interview agreement with Special Counsel.
Apparently they were in the final stages of an agreement on time and scope but now these negotiations have been pulled up short.

Is he going to implement Bannons battle plan?
If so then Rod Rosenstein will be fired before the weekend.

This could be an interesting week coming up.

From what I hear the negotiations fell apart on Monday when the raid on Michael Cohen's home and office and hotel suite occurred.
I'll go look for a source but for now..
Fire away!

Mueller is an irrelevant has been.
He is a political tool that tipped his whole deck of cards when he sent NY FBI stooges to tear down civil liberties in order to collect political dirt on their opponent in upcoming elections.

When you and all your loved ones client info from doctors and lawyers become public knowledge if it so benefits anyone, you can blame your heroes as you are drug through the mud and left with no recourse. Could mean losing jobs, missed opportunities, jail time, poverty, public humiliation, blackmail, intimidation, coercion, not only for you but your children and their childrens children, all from a privileged doctor note your support of these scumbags has now become open for anyone to use.

Why would Trump talk to such a fool. Once again Trump shows how to make the right choice.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Are you gonna be ok when nothing happens to hillary or obama???

All things being equal , let’s say nothing happens to anyone..

The history books will still all judge trump as the biggest disaster in presidential history lol..

You can call it a liberal bias or whatever, but it won’t change the fact trump is looked at like a Nixon and obama will be remembered like a Lincoln..

So I’m not sure where you think the “win” is in him actually completeing his 4 years lol..

Almost everyone completes their term..

That said there is an fbi investigation and the gop expects to lose the house this round.

Yup. So far so good. They like trump really won’t affect me personally at all. Will it make me question our justice system and if it equal? Sure. But I already do that so win win for me!!

I’ll take two scoops! You?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The aging 20% of the population who supports trump are not academia lol..

Academia HATES him..

Rural conservatives don’t make the text books and lesson plans , college professors do..

Lol..

According to conservative propaganda. The media, scientists, intellectuals and college professors are all in a vast conspiracy against them..

Who do you think writes the history books lol..

Winners write history...

That’s why for the next 8 it’s #MAGA and not #im with her.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think it's possible that his refusal to agree to an interview plus the extremely bad optics if he pleads the fifth if or when Mueller issues a subpoena for him to come in will start to worry people. Seriously worry. Those are moves of someone trying to hide something.
Or the moves of someone sick and tired of a fishing expedition hell bent on finding something, anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join