It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications between Trump and Mueller break down.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Some time in the next few years lol.
Part one.
They still have not even addressed the hacking of the DNC or John Podesta so we know they are not nearly done.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah. Subject to change without notice.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Right back at cha babe.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Alan Dershowitz is now involved.

😎🤲

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.nbcnews.com...

I'll see if I can find another.

BwaaaHaHaHa

from ze sourzes ....

according to multiple people familiar with the matter
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

if Mueller ever gets fired, believe it or not, I expect Congress will just rehire him and have him finish out the investigation. It is within their power. But then where would that leave Trump?

That is what is known as a constitutional crisis.
I think they've had enough. If Mueller finds he obstructed justice they will act.
If he finds he did not obstruct justice then trump can relax. Conspiracy though worse is harder to prove.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It is difficult to trust someone as detestable and agenda driven as Mueller. I'd have been amazed if the POTUS had continued to entertain any thoughts of granting him any further publicity or fame.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well that would be distressing. What a friggin waste of time and money if it turns out he was just having a hissy fit. What does it say about his ability to be a responsible leader.
Or his mental makeup?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Trump has been painted into a corner so to say. There is nothing there but day to day they, the investigative team, the MSM and The View/Morning Joe can say there is. This riles up the lefties and the liberals. People who do not look past a headline and read the article or listen fully. They just hear Trump bad...Trump evil....Trump dumb...IMPEACH 45...

If he fires anyone he looks guilty but he is WELL withing his right to direct anything.

As before, if those who wanted him gone had ANYTHING it would already by out there. No waiting. They WANT to find something but are doing nothing but sitting on their dicks waiting for a miracle that will not happen. Maybe Stormy can take care of them all for a Big Mac...

Once again they, any many of you,are underestimating him...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

A constitutional crisis????

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Those two words are used by democrats so frequently I even started a thread on it 3 months ago. They don't know what a constitutional crisis is.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sources close to the matter tell me to tune in Monday. Operation Stone Cold will run out and stunner them both then shave Trump's head and shotgun a beer.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

thehill.com...

Finally the web is catching up.

BwaaaHaHaHa

from ze hillz article ...

[

Two sources told NBC that Mueller's team originally planned to present a report on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in May or July, but that the lack of an interview with Trump pushed up that timeline.
thehill.com...
]

edit on Apr-12-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋🤦

link   

Like 'Common Sense' Gun Control...

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Wrong!
What did they leak?
Nothing. Most of what we know we know from court documents or actual police actions like raiding houses Or stopping people in airports with search warrants and subpoenas in hand. Or from people that Mueller has interviewed who talk about what he asked.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

He can't reverse his recusal. He was part of the campaign which is under investigation. That is a clear conflict of intetest. He knows the law even if trump doesnt. Or doesn't care. His need is loyalty, protection, fixers... Like a spoiled child.

Now Mueller says he can wrap that part up.
He did say he was planning a three stage report.
Guess this obstruction is part one then.

Sessions voluntarily recused himself from anything to do with the investigations relating to the Trump campaign. He was not ordered to recuse himself. So YES he CAN recuse himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Wrong!
What did they leak?
Nothing. Most of what we know we know from court documents or actual police actions like raiding houses Or stopping people in airports with search warrants and subpoenas in hand. Or from people that Mueller has interviewed who talk about what he asked.

Vee Vill get them soonz

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did trump hire him? He got O.J. off. Murdered his children's mother and he gets him off. slimeball. I know everybody is entitled to a competent defense.
Stupid jury. They didn't understand DNA too much back then.
Got Claus Von Bulow off ...another wife murderer.
So a top prosecutor against a top defense attorney.
Putting on my war paint now.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm yeah bite me Foxy. You're top gun in the dubious source category.
Lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Kinda funny ain't it? From the same crew in the 60's to use our 1st ammendment against us in our colleges are now the same crew and their spawn calling the the exact same freedom that allowed them to promote their speech against their government and way of life to call anyone against the their agenda hate speech?????? hmmmmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join