It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Jesus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

According to many who have had a "Close Encounter of the God Kind", this subject is apparently very important.

When Jesse Duplantis was taken to Heaven, he was told: “I have brought you here so that you will go tell My people I’m coming.”

There you go, straight from Jesus' own mouth...

Then He put His hand on my shoulder. I’ll never forget it. He looked at me and said, “There are many things you shall see and learn here, but I have brought you here so that you will go tell My people I’m coming.” I said, “They know that.”

“No, they don’t know that. I brought you here so that you would go tell them I’m coming. Do you hear Me? I’m coming. Go tell them.”

“Tell My People I’m Coming”

"I need eyewitnesses of my glory and truth now. You are but one. Go, tell them, tell them, tell them! There is but little while until I come for my body of believers."

Dr. Richard Eby's Near-Death Experience and the Second Coming of Christ

"One evangelist (Dwight L. Moody) counted 2,500 references to the coming of Jesus Christ in the Bible..."

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

some reason I doubt the man

Duplantis's estimated $40 million net worth

Matthew 6:19
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
Luke 12:33
Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide yourselves with purses that will not wear out, an inexhaustible treasure in heaven, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.

I guess the other guy Eby said...but then he died.
1. The Lord JESUS CHRIST affirmed what he previously told Eby, that he will not die before the rapture.

2. The Lord JESUS CHRIST said he had not healed him because people all over the world know about his testimony and are watching, and the Lord wanted Eby's condition to clearly reveal to the world how close the rapture is.

He was "told in a vision" from "above" that he was going to cheat death and if he died,that would mean he was a fraud.

edit on 20-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
When Jesse Duplantis was taken to Heaven, he was told: “I have brought you here so that you will go tell My people I’m coming.”

There you go, straight from Jesus' own mouth...

“No, they don’t know that. I brought you here so that you would go tell them I’m coming. Do you hear Me? I’m coming. Go tell them.”

I need eyewitnesses of my glory and truth now. You are but one. Go, tell them, tell them, tell them! There is but little while until I come for my body of believers."

Jesus didn't talked like that. He never been that straightforward. Sorry, there is nothing familiar with the way he convey his message. If you read Bible many times, you will know how Jesus talk.
edit on 20-4-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
[url=https://www.near-death.com/science/articles/richard-eby-and-secomd-coming-of-christ.html]

"One evangelist (Dwight L. Moody) counted 2,500 references to the coming of Jesus Christ in the Bible...

Jesus reincarnate through rebirth, again?

Then he would not be Jesus. He would be named differently because he had failed to save the world again with the second coming.

I assume Eby's Jesus is a Lukan and Johannes gospels mixed with a little KJV's dialect? He isn't very consistent with his words.
edit on 20-4-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Apolagies for the shortness of this thread but im stuck on something and Im looking for someone to point me in the right direction. Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus will return. In John 8:12 Jesus apparently says that "Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life". Now im no religious scholar but that tells me that somebody else who represented the Light of Life would follow not the return of Jesus. He has had his day I use the word aparently because Jesus never wrote anything down, so it's all third party information. A bit like a Chineese whisper
Can anyone enlighten my ignorance?

Mark 4:11-12 states something that most christians should heed.... "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, Ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven"

Mark 4:11-12 was re-affirmed by 3rd century Church Father Origen when he stated “Scripture contains an unhistorical element in-woven with the history, in order that the worthlessness of the latter may drive us to seek the spiritual meaning”.

So in seeking truth we have to first realize that scipture has symbolic content hidden within the historic narration.

So perhaps Luke 22:10 has the answer to your question

"He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters,"

The water bearer is the symbol for aquarius.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Care to add your thoughts some more?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Christ Yeshua is The Son of God and he clearly states that it is The Son of Man that returns, Churchianity calls him Antichrist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join