It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
a reply to: howtonhawky

I refer you to this post (from another thread), which is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The classic "all you non-believers will see... god is gonna git ya for not believing"!

Sorry all I could get was:

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

The absolute most important relationship One can have and they want someone whose livelihood depends on a "Flock" to fleece;

Begs the question??????

WWJT??????? (What Would Jesus Type? )

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: DpatC

Good question. You can ask him when you see him.

Funny you should say that I was only talking to him earlier this evening -telepathy - it's a light thing!

But moving on The first mention of Jesus is an inscription on a limestone box dated AD 63. . 3 Decades after the crucifixion thats earlier than the Gospels

Now as im sure most of you would agree as time goes by references become increasingly remote from the original source, an inaccurate picture begins to take shape.A message that is gradually altered from its original form to something quite unrelated by the time it reaches the end of the chain.You can not take and excuse the pun take "quotes from Jesus" as Gospel.Factually We simply do not know what Jesus did or didn't say

Iggy Pop Passenger - great song
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

WWJCDVD? (What Would Jean-Claude Van Damme Do?)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: rickymouse
When the new Messiah shows up, he probably won't be named Jesus. On top of that, Jesus's name wasn't Jesus.

Mary named him after Joshua. Pronunciation is something like Yeshua. Jesus was a translation error. You can call him that. It makes no difference. He knows you are addressing him. God is not stupid

God is not stupid? You sure about that? They made humans, afterall.

You think God is a "they"?

God can be anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

When the new Messiah shows up, he probably won't be named Jesus. On top of that, Jesus's name wasn't Jesus.

Mary named him after Joshua. Pronunciation is something like Yeshua. Jesus was a translation error. You can call him that. It makes no difference. He knows you are addressing him. God is not stupid

Did you expect Him to make them perfect like Him. With no choice. Would you like a robot slave wife. Maybe I shouldn't ask that? LOL!

Then you must admit that it was an error since it isnt perfect unless that was the ultimate goal, in which that is pretty dumb.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Your vast learning has driven you insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

AAhh.....when Jesus stepped into an alien spacecraft.
edit on 12-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: JimNasium

Your vast learning has driven you insane.

Personal attack? How Abrahamic "Sect" of You. Has the old "The only way to Heaven..." rationalization been typed yet?

Edit: Better answer or I'll get the ever important 'last word' and I'm certain one of Your like will cry 'persecution' and that would be dreadful; Let Us pray that doesn't happen... (pun intended)

Thats how You type "Winning"...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JimNasium

WWJCDVD? (What Would Jean-Claude Van Damme Do?)

Riddle Me this...? Do You think anyone makes it to Heaven the very first time?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Did you expect Him to make them perfect like Him. With no choice. Would you like a robot slave wife. Maybe I shouldn't ask that? LOL!

Then you must admit that it was an error since it isnt perfect unless that was the ultimate goal, in which that is pretty dumb.

In answer to your question. No. That is perfection. To create all

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the return of jesus refers to a guy that donald trump deported. one day he will swim back and steal your job again? did you mean the other jesus? im sorry i was talking about the one that is proven to have existed in the first place

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No. Perfection is without error. Thus, it's perfect.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You are wrong, and may not be able to understand. I would like to help you understand, but do not think you would take it right. You may not be capable of understanding at this time. It is ok.
Those who think they know all, are untrainable. Please do not close your mind. Learn all you can. Then decide what perfection encompasses.

edit on 13-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You are wrong, and may not be able to understand. I would like to help you understand, but do not think you would take it right. You may not be capable of understanding. It is ok.
Those who think they know all, are untrainable. Please do not close your mind. Learn all you can. Then decide what perfection encompasses.

It's always the "you must not be able to understand". You do understand what the word perfect means, of course right? You cannot have perfection without error, that would defeat the purpose of the word perfection or perfect. Agree to this or no? This isn't semantics.

I am a very capable person to understand things. Try me.

EDIT: A funny tid bit about psychology, its very common of somebody to see somebody else challenge their views or beliefs and to think that person believes they know everything. I love to learn. I prefer to be right than wrong. So I challenge when necessary. Even myself. Closed mindedness is the opposite of my way of thinking.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I prefer to know what the truth is, regardless.
What do you see yourself as?
An animal?
A Spirit in an animal body?
Let us go from there.

You are wrong, and may not be able to understand. I would like to help you understand, but do not think you would take it right. You may not be capable of understanding. It is ok.

It's always the "you must not be able to understand". Sorry, I do understand. Do you understand what the word perfect means? You cannot have perfection without error, that would defeat the purpose of the word perfection or perfect. Agree to this or no? This isn't semantics.

EDIT: A funny tid bit about psychology, its very common of somebody to see somebody else challenge their views or beliefs and to think that person believes they know everything. I love to learn. I prefer to be right than wrong. So I challenge when necessary. Even myself. Closed mindedness is the opposite of my way of thinking.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

An animal?
Let us go from there.

It's always the "you must not be able to understand". Sorry, I do understand. Do you understand what the word perfect means? You cannot have perfection without error, that would defeat the purpose of the word perfection or perfect. Agree to this or no? This isn't semantics.

What is the goal of the question? I am a human. That is some form of animal. And concious could or could not be the soul. So definitively I am a human.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Your answer is very telling.

An animal?
Let us go from there.

What is the goal of the question? I am a human. That is some form of animal. And concious could or could not be the soul. So definitively I am a human.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

An animal?
Let us go from there.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

An animal?
Let us go from there.

If it tells you I work with definitive's but explore theories and ideas, that would be it. No ill will. Im sure we could bring this convo places, but I derailed this thread. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It tells far more then that which you say.
You do have a hunger for the truth though.

Sleep well.

An animal?
Let us go from there.

If it tells you I work with definitive's but explore theories and ideas, that would be it.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join