It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Good question. You can ask him when you see him.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Do not forget the bible has changed. Research bible changes mandella effect. Big changes.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

LORD JESUS CHRIST is the LAMB.

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

The aggressive yet humble LORD.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The Return-

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Mirrored reflections to the ignorance of EA*RTH. ANGEL STANDING IN THE SUN or ALIEN? You decide...

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

King James Version (KJV)

Be humble, is what 1 gathers is best advice.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If he ever does show up (Good Luck) to him cause this is a crazy world now, more than what he'd been used to.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: rickymouse
When the new Messiah shows up, he probably won't be named Jesus. On top of that, Jesus's name wasn't Jesus.

Mary named him after Joshua. Pronunciation is something like Yeshua. Jesus was a translation error. You can call him that. It makes no difference. He knows you are addressing him. God is not stupid

God is not stupid? You sure about that? They made humans, afterall.

Some humans achieve the physical and spiritual NIRVANA some do not immediately grasp it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
If he ever does show up (Good Luck) to him cause this is a crazy world now, more than what he'd been used to.

The ANGELS & HE 1 would suspect are prepared. I'm sure there are more dangerous regions of Existence then this planet...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Jesus Christ explained it himself in Matthew 24.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The trick is to figure out what he meant by the tribulation of the carcass. Here's a theory.

In verse 15 he refers back to Daniel about the end of the world. However looking at the prophesies of Daniel in Daniel you find a carcass. In the battle of the ram and goat prophecy. And that prophecy predicted that at the start of the end times 2 nations/kings would be conquered in the middle east.

It looks like it won't be long now.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I didn't say "no believers have lived a full life", though if that's what you got out of what I wrote, then maybe you are showing your bias.

Even believers that have lived a full life have done so despite religion... they could have lived the same life using any analogical fiction to define a moral code with the same result. Or even non-fiction... ie. Buddhism.

No need to include the hope of catastrophe in your life handbook.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Do not forget the bible has changed. Research bible changes mandella effect. Big changes.

I think perhaps the changes could now be over...

Maybe since the tire necklace lighting winnie is dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

I didn't say "no believers have lived a full life", though if that's what you got out of what I wrote, then maybe you are showing your bias.

Even believers that have lived a full life have done so despite religion... they could have lived the same life using any analogical fiction to define a moral code with the same result. Or even non-fiction... ie. Buddhism.

No need to include the hope of catastrophe in your life handbook.

Are you kidding...i always let my bias hang out.

Honestly i did get that you are thinking most believers have wasted there life believing instead of living.

Only God knows how i could make such up.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Very possible but everything is (1) and connected to another were living both peacefully and dangerous each day, If he does return then i'm down with that lets see what happens šŸ˜€šŸ‘

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
One thing that's always got me is the Bible is just one big book of contradictions for one I believe it says to only worship GOD but everyone worships Jesus .

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I agree.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I refer you to this post (from another thread), which is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The classic "all you non-believers will see... god is gonna git ya for not believing"!
edit on 12-4-2018 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Perhaps why his return would be a secret at first to most.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
One thing that's always got me is the Bible is just one big book of contradictions for one I believe it says to only worship GOD but everyone worships Jesus .

He apparently request no worship as he sees you as equal...

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

I refer you to this post (from another thread), which is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The classic "all you non-believers will see... god is gonna git ya for not believing"!

well just flip the scrip

believing= be living

I am a very phonetical guy

edit on 12-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Kharron
I thought he already returned!

Yes, that's true. Just poke around the Internet and look up the accounts of people who have personally experienced the returned Christ in their everyday lives. "He" is apparently remaining true to his shape-shifting, as people are encountering what is basically the "Christ Spirit" in a variety of different people, from little kids telling parables to hitchhikers singing songs.

No, it's not happening like the Bible said it would and it's not making the sticklers happy. But whadda ya gonna do?

Wow, that's the first time I've heard anyone say the bible is inaccurate. Kudos to you!

If that part is inaccurate can other parts still be counted on?

That is very apparent when You dig just a tad under the surface of the Bibleā„¢ which was translated from different religiousā„¢ text e.g. "Adamu" had a wife before "Eve" who was EQUAL. (Lilith) When the small cocked Men of that day wanted to CONTROL they dreamed up 'Eve' and made Her 'subservient'...

All the religionsā„¢ are "different" this makes them the "same" so if You remove what is the 'same' in the 'different' religionsā„¢ "Truth" will be revealed.

TheChristConsciousness has NEVER left. It is the 'energy' that the pushers of TheBibleā„¢ want You praying to. It runs when people pray to MANMADE names, this is "Blind Faith" and has the Seeker looking outside of their own Self for "completion" The ONLY One that can 'complete' You is YOU. If You are reading this You have a 'direct connection' to The Divine.

Why anyone would want to sully the relationship betwixt Self/Creator is beyond Me...

The One You'd like to KNOW who goes by the nom de plume You know as "Jesus" won't even mix with You as He is in search of "Pure Souls" And that doesn't occur when You look 'outside'...

A guy breaks down on a deserted country lane and begins praying, Bibleā„¢ praying. He glosses over the part where TheCreator is all encompassing; ever present and can take any form.. A little old Lady walks by and says "Son, may I help You?...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join