It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world 2018: Will the Rapture occur on April 23?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Therefore anyone who predicts a day will be sadly disappointed.

It occurs that maybe the reason they keep up with the dates is to throw off the actual rapture... Hmmm...

You know whatd be crazy? If Jesus' birthday wasnt 12/25.

Rather, 12/24-12/25 is the date of the rapture.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Cant happen fast enough

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hope so

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

End of the world 2018: Will the Rapture occur on April 23?

Well ...that means the Jews in Israel better step up rebuilding the Temple. There is no place else the anti-christ can perform the abomination of desolation...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Dunno. Whatever we tend to not have any use for goes to donation pretty much no matter what. Better than throwing out useful stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I bet the rapture wont happen april 23, ill pay 5 to 1 if it happens, who is willing to take the bet?

I bet you 1 Billion USD it WILL happen. I can stop it if you all donate to my gofund me though. I party with Jesus sometimes, he owes me a favor.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You know what i just realized..... thats only 3 days pf playing god of war..

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Therefore anyone who predicts a day will be sadly disappointed.

It occurs that maybe the reason they keep up with the dates is to throw off the actual rapture... Hmmm...

This actuallt made me chuckle

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If a rapture does occur it won't be divine, but one of nuclear fire. The insanity of religionists continues unabated, shown clearly by questions such as the OP asks.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The rapture is NOT mentioned in the bible as the word. It is implied but cross referencing suggests it is a false rapture. A mass deception of some kind.

edit on 13-4-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Well you are a day behind us down here. So for us it will be april 24. My birthday.

And that sound just about perfect timing.

Kneel before badw0lf. Zod isn't on call that day. I've been given acting destroyer of reality privileges.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
This is just as bad as click bait ads on facebook or other websites.

Embarrassing.

At least you aren't one of the people with lose marbles that believe this stuff.

ATS is a good place to test IQ.

*snort*
*chuckle*
BAAAHAHAHA...
*holds in fart*

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

All those people claiming we need to stop global warming were worried for nothing.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It would suck to get caught on a planet that has been abandoned by the Mandela effect as it's existence is fading from reality.

The bible does indeed mention some things about the rapture.

Matthew 24:40-41 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I hope i do not get caught up on the world where they translated the word rapture as rupture.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: one4allsometime after 2021.

Did you predict 2012 back in the day?

No there was no reason to comment upon it other than I thought it was another dry run like the 2000 prep was....IMHO these were engineered conspiracies designed to urge people to panic and prepare....encouraging massive preps without ever having to say why or when the real deal will go down....at the end of the day this is a possible ELE event for Humanity.

The irony is that 2012 the date is like 2012 the Movie....reverse the last 2 digits and you have the Nibiru arrival date....and the Movie shows you what is generically going to happen in terms of scale.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Your version of the Bible might be a bit different than mine...

Dalmatians 23:42

42 Two strippers shall be grinding on the pole; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The Rapture is when over 6 billion people die due to Earths natural cycle of changes caused by the passing of Nibiru....it its NOT something to look forward to....then the meek shall inherit the earth....sometime after 2021.

What happened to 2012 ?

You guys were all over that date 7 or 8 years ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
SPOILER:
no

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The irony is that 2012 the date is like 2012 the Movie....reverse the last 2 digits and you have the Nibiru arrival date....and the Movie shows you what is generically going to happen in terms of scale.

Why is it ironic?

it's just as ironic to reverse the 2 centre digits.....so 2102 is the new niburu arrival date!

And guess what?....I'll bet there are still people in 2100 claiming the end is nigh!
edit on 13/4/2018 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join