It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40k year old Denisovan stone braclet?!?! Way more advanced than humans at the time!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mofo918
a reply to: 3n19m470

Looking at the bracelet, this reminds me of a primitive form of a slave bracelet . I think the ring was probably attached to the bracelet and not a heavy charm. I have dealt in native American jewelry for the past 15 years and it looks very close to me.
Here's a pic for comparison.
native slave bracelet
It does not make sense to have a heavy charm swinging from the bracelet, while walking or moving there is a high probability it would chip the cuff bracelet.

Any thoughts?

First reaction: "Slave bracelets" were something from the 1960's... they actually aren't a real "thing" and came from the BDSM (bondage play) community.

Second reaction: The ring might have been attached... or something else attached.

Third reaction: You guys haven't actually seen much paleolithic art. You should see the Lowenmensch. Our past primitive ancestors had a lot of time on their hands and knew how to work local materials into beautiful things.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This bracelet is just another piece of evidence! Thanks for bringing it to light!!

if you play connect the dots with all the megalithic monuments, sunken cities, and neolithic sites, its paints a pretty picture of a worldwide culture from long before our written history.

Even if you were to take just the pyramid culture that we have discovered around the globe you can see that.

As for an advanced society... That is pretty obvious too. The sides of the great pyramid measuring 365.25 egyptian cubits at the base, representative of the solar year. 2.5 million stones being used in the construction of the giza complex. The 2.5 million stones representing the distance from earth to the nearest galaxy. With the so called "accidental" alignment of them with the 3 stars of orion's belt. The incredibly smooth black granite boxes within the pyramids that weigh over 30 tons.

Yes, There were advanced cultures. Not just within the global pyramid culture, but in others too. Take Newgrange for example, I can tell you, Newgrange is no tomb as it has been said before.

IMO, you would have to be totally oblivious or ignoring the evidence to think otherwise.
Trust me, to some of you the pyramids are just stacked rocks, the neolithic sites in europe are just temples of "uncivilized pagans", but there is much more to this than most of the world knows.

The rise of Catholicism denied us part of our story of our human origin. Even to this day the horse-blinders are on because of the organized church.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Luuke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Almost forgot to mention the shared symbols and shared properties of their gods such as Thoth-Hermes
edit on 13-4-2018 by Luuke123 because: wrong word

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Someone had to teach modern humans how to do things.

Why? Why did some have have to teach us? Why couldn't we have learned through thousands of years of trial and error?

Humans are not the most intelligent beings in history.

In human history, yes we are. And that's the only one that matters as there is *zero* evidence to suggest the Retiloids, the Annunnakkiiwakkibacci or any other made up civilisation was or is, more intelligent.

And I do wish there were other species but sadly, there is no compelling evidence.

Think about it, what other species destroys so much environment to make things they do not really need? What other species has killed so many other creatures in this world?

What has that got to do with intelligence and being the dominant species on the planet?

Sadly, we are at a very low stage of technological evolution -- we don't know how to produce clean, free energy. But once we do, THEN the world will change. Until then, we will struggle, we will fight and we will make lots and lots of mistakes.

None of that means we aren't intelligent or suggests we were aided by a "superior' or more intelligent species.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Which other species has ever made smart phones or sent a Tesla into space?

None.

We're the smartest. Possibly in the history of the universe. Don't let your hippy ideology cloud that fact.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

None.

We're the smartest. Possibly in the history of the universe. Don't let your hippy ideology cloud that fact.

Other human species did not reach the population densities needed. We'd still all be farmers if a certain set of circumstances did not arise in middle england in the 18th century.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Sending a material ship out to space has nothing on integrating your consciousness with stellar sentience on a natural level. Allegedly, Shamans, and some times entire populations were integrated with star people. Especially native americans. Sure, we can send spacecrafts to take pictures of distant planets, but all we see is dust and matter inert of any real meaning - billions of dollars later.

The true seers communicate with the essence of these solar bodies, or so they claim. They have no reason to lie.

(ignore the tacky preview image)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Yeah, humans are the most intelligent species in the history that "Humans wrote". I am sure that if a whale or bird could write, they would have a different opinion.

Would you have believed the writings of a Neanderthal or Devonian that mentioned how dumb we were compared to them?

Humans, other than a few innate genetic traits, are just parrots. Monkey see monkey do.

Book smart and intelligence are not the same thing. Ability to reason and apply things to out of the box situations takes intelligence. To use a toaster is a learned response, we need to see or read how to use it. Someone from a hundred years ago would not be able to figure out how to use a toaster or figure out what it is used for unless someone told them. I know many people who would not know how to pound a nail into wood unless they had a hammer. I could go on and on for hours.

We have a good ability to memorize things and understand what we are taught is real. The new generation does not listen to the old generations well, this will cause a regression of society in this age.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

None.

Wow, you are right - afterall we have surveyed every corner of every galaxy quite intimately for each of it's billions of years so we'd undoubtably know for sure

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
This bracelet is just another piece of evidence! Thanks for bringing it to light!!

if you play connect the dots with all the megalithic monuments, sunken cities, and neolithic sites, its paints a pretty picture of a worldwide culture from long before our written history.

There are no sunken cities that date that far back.

originally posted by: Luuke123Even if you were to take just the pyramid culture that we have discovered around the globe you can see that.

As for an advanced society... That is pretty obvious too. The sides of the great pyramid measuring 365.25 egyptian cubits at the base, representative of the solar year.

The sides average 440 royal cubits, not 365.25. That's 512 cubits if you use the other (non-royal) Egyptian cubit.

originally posted by: Luuke1232.5 million stones being used in the construction of the giza complex. The 2.5 million stones representing the distance from earth to the nearest galaxy.

Nobody on Earth knows how many stones were used in the GP. Your number comes from a 200 year old calculation assuming no empty space within and also assuming every stone is the same size, neither of which is even remotely true.

originally posted by: Luuke123With the so called "accidental" alignment of them with the 3 stars of orion's belt.

This alignment doesn't exist in fact. It's close, however, if you invert the stars in Orion's Belt, but thos stars are sort of stuck where they are.
Besides, nobody knows if this was purposeful or coincidental, so your use of the phrase "so-called" is disingenuous to say the least.

originally posted by: Luuke123The incredibly smooth black granite boxes within the pyramids that weigh over 30 tons.

These are not only not in the GP or any other pyramid, they are far from Gizamids in both distance and timeline.

originally posted by: Luuke123Yes, There were advanced cultures. Not just within the global pyramid culture, but in others too. Take Newgrange for example, I can tell you, Newgrange is no tomb as it has been said before.

IMO, you would have to be totally oblivious or ignoring the evidence to think otherwise.

On the other hand, you can see it plain as day, if you make up your own evidence, as I have just demonstrated you are doing.

originally posted by: Luuke123Trust me, to some of you the pyramids are just stacked rocks, the neolithic sites in europe are just temples of "uncivilized pagans", but there is much more to this than most of the world knows.

"Trust you?"
You, who aren't even aware of the difference between the Giza mortuary and the Serapeum of Saqqara?
Sure. We can "trust you" to be wrong. That works.

Harte

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yeah, humans are the most intelligent species in the history that "Humans wrote". I am sure that if a whale or bird could write, they would have a different opinion.

I'm not concerned with the meanderings of a whale or a bird in regards to the advancement of society. I don't look down on any animal, but the fact is, we are the dominant sentient species on this world. That is a fact. And there is no evidence any race of being was before us on this planet with greater technology than we have now.

Would you have believed the writings of a Neanderthal or Devonian that mentioned how dumb we were compared to them?

No. Because... That doesn't even make sense. You're talking about things 40k to 60mill years ago, musing about 'us', as in the modern human species....back in their time..? O_o I'm confused.

Humans, other than a few innate genetic traits, are just parrots. Monkey see monkey do.

I disagree.

Book smart and intelligence are not the same thing. Ability to reason and apply things to out of the box situations takes intelligence. To use a toaster is a learned response, we need to see or read how to use it. Someone from a hundred years ago would not be able to figure out how to use a toaster or figure out what it is used for unless someone told them. I know many people who would not know how to pound a nail into wood unless they had a hammer. I could go on and on for hours.

Right but... you're comparing apples and oranges here. You originally implied 'someone' had to teach humans 'things'. I disagreed. I state that we as a species learned all that we know from ourselves, from our own native abilities to learn, reason and investigate. We are incredibly creative and intuitive. I don't see how or why we would have had the need to be taught anything by someone else.

The new generation does not listen to the old generations well, this will cause a regression of society in this age.

Ok, yes, on that I agree

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hey, thanks for clearing that up. This is why I love ATS. People aren't afraid to inform people when they know more about something.

Although Id appreciate it if next time I was wrong you were not so agressive about it.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Luuke123 because: Wanted to add more

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I'm not concerned with the meanderings of a whale or a bird in regards to the advancement of society. I don't look down on any animal, but the fact is, we are the dominant sentient species on this world. That is a fact. And there is no evidence any race of being was before us on this planet with greater technology than we have now.

No. Because... That doesn't even make sense. You're talking about things 40k to 60mill years ago, musing about 'us', as in the modern human species....back in their time..? O_o I'm confused.

I disagree.

Right but... you're comparing apples and oranges here. You originally implied 'someone' had to teach humans 'things'. I disagreed. I state that we as a species learned all that we know from ourselves, from our own native abilities to learn, reason and investigate. We are incredibly creative and intuitive. I don't see how or why we would have had the need to be taught anything by someone else.

The new generation does not listen to the old generations well, this will cause a regression of society in this age.

Ok, yes, on that I agree

Before you comment you must consider that most of us have Neanderthal or cromagnum DNA in us. Maybe even a little Devonian. So those hominids were around for millions of years longer than us, where does our intelect come from. Is the structure of our minds that makes us intelligent because of the other species our ancestors mated with? There is a question as to whether there are any pure modern humans left.

It also seems that the neanderthal genetics is more predominant in Europeans, who actually formed much of the advancement of society. There is one more species not discovered yet that could be involved in the Northern Europeans, the high forehead is a hereditary trait that is not human or Neandarthal in nature. The slanted back head from the low forehead is also not what is considered a modern human trait, I think it is a heretable trait of a different unknown species. Most of these species are blended with what they are saying is modern Humans coming out of Africa long ago.

I read a lot of articles on this, they are all over the place, but the blending of species of hominids seems to be more relevant than anything out there where people say we are all from the same original man. We are a blend of hominids. I have some neanderthal genes, also I still have some older rarer haplogroup genetics in me. That older haplogroup just means I need more salt than most people.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
a reply to: Harte

Hey, thanks for clearing that up. This is why I love ATS. People aren't afraid to inform people when they know more about something.

Although Id appreciate it if next time I was wrong you were not so agressive about it.

It's been discussed to death. God only knows how many times I've made the same points over the years.

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Raggedyman

Neanderthals are still not considered humans.
Tell that to the people with Neanderthal DNA.
I've shucked the bucks to 23 and me.
I'm roughly 3% Neanderthal.
That means that one of my many times over great grandparents banged a cave-man. Or woman.
edit on 15-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I don’t know why i never made that connection.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Raggedyman

Neanderthals are still not considered humans.
Tell that to the people with Neanderthal DNA.
I've shucked the bucks to 23 and me.
I'm roughly 3% Neanderthal.
That means that one of my many times over great grandparents banged a cave-man. Or woman.

Neanderthals were human. Any species with a classification of "[i[Homo" is considered human.
They were Homo neanderthalensis.

Harte

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Or.....

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Multiple races, multiple species, lost civilizations, all wiped out time and time again with Earth shattering, extinction level events, and all of our archaeologists trying to put everyone together on a single timeline.

This is what happens when you try and do that. Now, we'll wait for some off the wall theory that doesn't make any sense whatsoever to explain it.

Every 3657 years Nibiru passes Earth and on some passes it causes Global Continental Displacement and by proxy this catalyses Global Continental Displacement Waves which wipe the surface of the Continents clean of life and limb...this is how oil is made...it is NOT millions of years old ….it is FRESH......and it is inclusive of PEOPLE many many people....

Humanities history is NOT one long linear line like people try to lie to us about.....it is a SERIES OF CYCLES OR CIRCLES LAIN ONE ATOP THE OTHER....THEN SHAKEN AND STIRRED INTERMINGELING MULTIPLE CYCLES OR LAYERS IN MANY DIFFERENT AREAS ON EARTH....every time the cycle repeats these cyclical records lain atop each other are INTERMINGLED and mixed into each other to differing degrees.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I know this much.

The Earth is a grinder.

Anything, over some odd amount of years, is gonna get grinded up and forgotten.

If we want to find the big ones, I'd say search along the coastal areas, perhaps deeper ocean and keep digging and digging.

New discoveries will continue to rewrite the current views and perceptions, bringing upon new paradigms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join