It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raid on Trump’s Lawyer Sought Records on Access Hollywood Tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It keeps spiraling further downward day by day...

The warrant executed Monday by the agents was striking in its breadth, according to those people. It demanded documents related to the “Access Hollywood” tape in which Mr. Trump was heard making vulgar comments about women, and to other materials related to secret agreements Mr. Cohen made with women in exchange for them not speaking publicly about sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

NYT Article

CNN Article

SoOo... someone help me here. Is it just me, or has the investigation gone so left field that it's embarrassing? What does this have to do with Russians, exactly? Can everyone at least agree now that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt?

Now they would like to know if Cohen had access to the tape and attempted to stop its release?

Is an off-color comment made over a decade ago now a high crime?

And just how does CNN and NYT have such AMAZING access to records in our legal system? Coincidence?

Anyone NeverTrump or left think this is fine and dandy?
edit on 12-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Distractions everywhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The warrant executed Monday by the agents was striking in its breadth, according to those people. It demanded documents related to the “Access Hollywood” tape in which Mr. Trump was heard making vulgar comments about women, and to other materials related to secret agreements Mr. Cohen made with women in exchange for them not speaking publicly about sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

NYT Article

CNN Article

SoOo... someone help me here. Is it just me, or has the investigation gone so left field that it's embarrassing?

Now they would like to know if Cohen had access to the tape and attempted to stop its release?

And just how does CNN and NYT have such AMAZING access to records in our legal system? Coincidence?

Anti trumpets love it... until it happens in 2020.

Once you travel down the slippery slope it’s hard to regain balance....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

When you get that answer would you kindly pass it along as myself and others wonder about that same question.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

When you get that answer would you kindly pass it along as myself and others wonder about that same question.

I would assume DNC higher ups and a lot of money changing hands.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Still grasping at straws to try and prove this entire investigation wasn't a complete and utter waste of time and resources.

The bigger question, is why hasn't anything been done about all of the collusion and rule breaking done by the opposing party? Considering all of their investigations have ended with damning material showing questionable legality on the other side of the fence, you would assume something would come of it....

.... Then again, that is ASSuming.

All that the investigation is showing, is how corrupt and biased our current political system is.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

the gop has plenty of never trumpers left....i wouldnt rule them out
nothing like going after your own

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Remember the thread sometime ago that proved NYT had immediate ties to the DNC and spoke with them regarding stories and material before articles were published?

DNC and certain news outlets have been walking hand in hand for quite some time, and this just proves that a little further.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Still grasping at straws to try and prove this entire investigation wasn't a complete and utter waste of time and resources.

The bigger question, is why hasn't anything been done about all of the collusion and rule breaking done by the opposing party? Considering all of their investigations have ended with damning material showing questionable legality on the other side of the fence, you would assume something would come of it....

.... Then again, that is ASSuming.

All that the investigation is showing, is how corrupt and biased our current political system is.

I totally agree and that is what is frustrating to me.

All this investigation has proven to me so far is that there is indeed two classes in the US.

You and I... and the untouchables. The TRUE ruling class.

This needs fixed, soonest.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

it wasnt just the nyt
it was msncb and wapo as well

it is why I laugh at the "trumps lawyer trying to kill stories" narrative

msnbc gave hillary debate questions before the debate for crying out loud
these people act as if we forget all the dirt that has gone on the last 2 & 1/2 years

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The Dims / Deep State are doing everything to distract from their crimes and the tumbling house of cards they live in.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

#1..No it’s not a crime...Not even paying the bimbo’s off is a crime.
Every clown connected with this witch hunt should be fired on the spot.

#2...The deranged Leftists think it is just fine and dandy.
Since when do they care about following the rule of law?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say: It's going to get worse before it gets better.

I believe at this point in time, we are at that "worst". Everyone had their ideas and inklings that things weren't as they seemed; that there was ulterior motive in government, backdoor deals, political bias on most items at hand, surveillance, protected classes, etc. This however, is the most extreme I've ever heard (or experienced) of everything being basically waived in front of everyone's faces.

Right now we seem to be at the point of other nations that we read about in our textbooks, where their governments have become so corrupt and backwards that the only thing left to do was some sort of civil/revolutionary war in an attempt to liberate the country from political oppressors.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's the problem: we don't forget, but the majority of people do. Most people are fair weather political activists, they only care if it directly affects them. As soon as the dust settles (or the story is buried) they move on, and it's nothing but a distant memory.

At least that's what irritates me the most about eveyrthing.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is how the game is played...

Clinton started as the Whitewater scandal and that ended up with sperm on a blue dress...

The interesting part is the NYT broke Clinton's story too...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

FISA docs get turned over yesterday, and next thing you know they're digging through his office for Access Hollywood footage? Seems legit.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
At this point I can only assume if Mueller put cameras in the White House johns without a warrant and caught Trump letting a few drops hit the porcelain, he'd make a referral for defacing government property, and the only response I'd anticipate from the MSM and large swaths of the left would be, "Finally!"

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

FISA docs get turned over yesterday, and next thing you know they're digging through his office for Access Hollywood footage? Seems legit.

To be fair, I believe they raided his office and then the FISA document was turned over the next day. I'd assume they will need those documents for all the dirt they can get to silence out the FISA news.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
grasping at straws.......... investigating trump if he colluded with russia and since they have found zero evidence...

they are looking for anything to stick.... fec violations, hollywood tape (which is laughable) etc etc

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

The raid was Monday.

That being said, the news of what was IN the warrant did come out after the FISA document release.

Probably just a coincidence. After all, they would never think to time anti-Trump news so that they wouldn't have to report on anti-Dem news...

LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join