It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strong warning to the left.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Lol. You guys are unreal.

If I recall correctly, you advocated for all Nazis to be shot/killed on site.

Are you equating all Nazi's with all conservatives, genius?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed.

The ends don't justify the means.
That is why Russians involvement in getting Trump elected is important.
It is the right who loves Putin now and excuses criminal activity to justify their ends.

Now, to the warning.
If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot.

Cue them up then! Right, left, dem, GOP who cares, lock them up!

Your OP is stupid cuz no one on the left wants Pence as President.

Left and Right all anyone that isn't obsessed with the Orange Oaf simply wants the rule of law and justice.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't realize it's the Left who are investigating Trump and his cronies, indicting his cronies, and closing in on Trump.

Why don't you people on the RIght accept the fact that Trump and Friends put themselves into this position. They are careless and stupid which is why Mueller, the FBI, and state AG's are closing in on them left and right. The Left has nothing to do with this. The Democrats can't even impeach Trump because they are the minority. So what are you babbling about?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
In essence:

"We'd have us a darned Republican Utopia, if it weren't for those blasted liberals (and people of color)!"

Got it.

why would you bring "people of color" into this? I know of plenty of "people of color" who aren't idiotic lefties. Plenty of right leaning people who have more of a tan than I do. Might want to hide that racist streak a bit better next time.
edit on 12-4-2018 by network dude because: bad sler

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Haven't read the thread yet - I like to get my bit in first, then go and enjoy it.

Your warning will be mockingly belly-laughed at by the tards - remember, they are the rabbits.

You see, what's really awkward & inconvenient for them to grasp is that the whole planet witnessed, first hand, just how low they have always gone and are always prepared to go. You see, this individual said it best - he didn't mince words or leave anyone guessing as to where he was coming from. This person was not some fringe zero-party-support individual - no, this person was working for the DNC (albeit deceitfully and via 3rd party so as to protect The Family) to do whatever it takes to win US political elections.

This is 'The Left', as you call it...........

and they STILL lost to Trump - even after winning the popular vote with 'she who now officially rides a broom'.

#in LOL - no wonder they're triggered A.F

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cult 45 is a true cult, blinded by their devotion.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Could you imagine the outage on ATS if someone made a thread threatening violence and suggesting all conservatives should be eliminated and/or removed from the United States?

Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us.

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

edit on 12-4-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or possibly this is just karma for 8 years of birther nonsense.

Yea, the Birther thing was adopted by most MSM outlets and almost ALL the republicans.
Derp.

It was adopted by the current Republican president. Derp indeed.

Pretty sure this guy who can dish it out but CAN’T take it had everything to do with current POTUS being elected...

edit on 12-4-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I didn't realize it's the Left who are investigating Trump and his cronies, indicting his cronies, and closing in on Trump.

Why don't you people on the RIght accept the fact that Trump and Friends put themselves into this position. They are careless and stupid which is why Mueller, the FBI, and state AG's are closing in on them left and right. The Left has nothing to do with this. The Democrats can't even impeach Trump because they are the minority. So what are you babbling about?

LOL, read your post to yourself, but pretend someone else wrote it.

Pro tip- when arguing with yourself. don't try so hard to come out a winner.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Cult 45 is a true cult, blinded by their devotion.

You mis-typed 44. Never seen such a love fest. MSM and libs blathering all over each other, every day, about how great the big 0 was. Personally, I did not see anything good come out of him in 8 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Look Network Dude, I think you should run for congress. You make more sense than Paul Ryan.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What are you even talking about?

Mueller, he's a Republican. The FBI raid on Trump's lawyers office, signed off by Trumps own appointees. The Federal Gov't is controlled by Republicans. Most of the state gov'ts are Republican controlled. So tell me, how in the hell is the LEFT in control of this?

The reality is, Trump brought this on himself. Trump hasn't made any friends in his own party and many of them are ditching DC and announcing they will retire. You know, again, the GOP controls everything yet they are quitting. This is the Trump effect and if he continues to be the unhinged Twitter troll that he is they may turn on him and vote to impeach before they leave. So stop blaming the Left and start blaming Trump.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Let me get this straight...

People were telling you guys for two years: don't vote for this guy, he's a criminal, he's hiding stuff, he does not want to be transparent and open and release taxes, he disrespects and abuses women, he has defrauded tens of thousands of Americans through his fake airline, fake universities and so on... no remorse, no regrets.

And after all of that, you're not angry at the criminal in the office?

You're not mad at yourself for falling for a con?

You're mad at the people who told you not to fall for it in the first place?

Edit: I have my avatar in shock exactly for this kind of stuff.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2018 by Kharron because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The ends justify the means. Sure doing some questionable things is OK as long as TRUMP is removed. Perhaps the rules were bent a bit, perhaps things haven't gone like they would otherwise, but as long as the end result is TRUMP being removed, this is all OK.

That is the way the left seems to justify the actions of those who are working so hard to remove the POTUS.

And I say "the left" meaning those who oppose Trump to the point of action. So if you aren't "left", but you think that what's going on is just super, then you fit in with the "left" I speak of.

This is not to say that I think Trump is the greatest or even good, he is however, the duly elected representative of the country I reside in. This country that has many things in place to protect the process that enabled him to rise to this level. When you try to usurp those "things", you are going against everything those things stand for. Everything our system stands for.

Now, to the warning.
If you think that ousting Trump will end this kind of behavior, you are an idiot. This type of thinking and way of doing things will become the new norm. when a true to form lefty gets elected, you will see massive backlash, hookers coming out of the woodwork to tell of their sexual escapades with the leader, all sorts of horrible accusations against them, likely to the point of an strong push to impeach, based on nothing more than a strong dislike of the person. You can't do stupid # like this and hope that it won't come back around to slap the stupid right out of you later. Life just isn't like that. KARMA is a real thing. It may not be scientific, but it seems to work wonders.

So enjoy your smug arrogance now, the hand of fate will not flinch when it's time to pummel your dumb ass.

And as always, have a super day!

You do seem to have fallen for the "because my side does X that means every other group must do X too" BS that the right seem to be pushing out like crazy. I wonder why....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
But let me say this.

You may be correct when you say Liberals are ruining this country. But by saying that you give the conservatives a free pass and show your bias. If we just look at congress, we see that both sides are corrupt and ruining this country. We see that extremes on either side are bad.

Why would you ever say something like "Conservatives are ruining this country" or "Another 4 years of Republican leadership will destroy this nation." or "The liberals have shredded the constitution."

When you say that you're only telling a half truth. We wouldn't do that with our wives or our children or on our jobs. We wouldn't do that.

So we should be saying modern liberalism and conservativism are ruining this country or something to that effect if we want to be honest.

Don't give your side a free pass. They don't deserve it, And that is for liberals or conservatives.

And it's not liberalism or conservatism that are ruining this country...it's the stereotypes of liberalism and conservatism. What we see on facebook and the news. That stuff ain't real life.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I recall when liberals were kind and compassionate...Since Obama, there's only hate and intolerance pouring from the left--they hate Trump, hate white Americans, hate police, hate the president's wife, hate freedom of speech, and hate anybody that doesn't agree with them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The anti-Trump brigade have used a litany of falsities in order to justify their mad behavior. The superstition that Trump was the next Hitler justified their violence against voters and obstruction of the political process. Their superstition that the Kremlin helped Trump get elected justified their calls for war, russiaphobia, and state regulation of social media. Their superstition that Trump was a racist was justification for their own hatred, violence, and rioting. Their superstition that Trump hated women justified their virtue-signalling efforts. Their superstition that Trump would ruin the economy justified their financial fears and uncertainty. And so on.

In the process of this superstitious nonsense, they have widened the political divide, single-handedly put journalism in disrepute, have fed the rise of far-right opposition, have stomped on the principles of liberalism such as free speech, and in a fit of schadenfreude, they actively seek the failure of their own leadership to the detriment of their own country. Enjoy.
edit on 12-4-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry, I totally forgot the Nazis are sub-humans that don't deserve the same humanity as the rest of us.

My apologies, Mr.Genius.

Yes I would say most people would agree that Nazi's are sub-human! Our grandparents killed a hell of a lot of them in WW2! You sound unpatriotic!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The anti-Trump brigade have used a litany of falsities in order to justify their mad behavior. The superstition that Trump was the next Hitler justified their violence against voters and obstruction of the political process. Their superstition that the Kremlin helped Trump get elected justified their calls for war and russiaphobia. Their superstition that Trump was a racist was justification for their own hatred, violence, and rioting. Their superstition that Trump hated women justified their virtue-signalling efforts. Their superstition that Trump would ruin the economy justified their financial fears and uncertainty. And so on.

In the process of this superstitious nonsense, they have widened the political divide, single-handedly put journalism in disrepute, have fed the rise of far-right opposition, have stomped on the principles of liberalism such as free speech, and in a fit of schadenfreude, they actively seek the failure of their own leadership to the detriment of their own country. Enjoy.

Must be wonderful inside that bubble. Here's an opinion from someone who does not belong to the left or the right, who only stands for freedoms and human rights... and even though I am no doctor, my only credo in life is 'Do no harm." I don't care for lies from either side, but I will vehemently expose the lies and hypocrisy from both.

Here's that opinion: No matter how eloquently you mask a delusion it is still a delusion. To think this man was the messiah and to blame any non-worshipers for exposing him for what he is... well, it's insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I recall when liberals were kind and compassionate...Since Obama, there's only hate and intolerance pouring from the left--they hate Trump, hate white Americans, hate police, hate the president's wife, hate freedom of speech, and hate anybody that doesn't agree with them.

Some yes. The stereotype yes. But remember when conservatives were kind and compassionate and then when Obama became president there was only hate and intollerance pouring in from the right---they hated Obama, the President's wife and anybody that doesn't agree with them.

It's always been like that since probably when Bush took office. I don't blame Bush for the left and rights hatred for each other..that's just when it took hold. Social media and our news media is to blame. That's about the time that Rush Limbaugh started getting popular..or maybe that was during Clinton's presidency? so much propaganda telling us to hate the other party.

Yes?
edit on 12-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join